Muskogee county DHS workers lie......
wow

Muskogee, OK

#21 Mar 30, 2011
i got to work wrote:
<quoted text>the oklahoma system is a black hole and dhs was underinvestigation for wrong doings get a good lawyer and ride there azzes goodluck hope you get your ki back soon ! and for you who think these are bad people ask the kids where they want to be
Ask the kids where they want to be? My parents were alcoholics who regularly beat each other and us, and when the judge asked me where I wanted to be? With my momma. There's a reason why they call it the faith and love of a child. Even an abused dog will go back to their owner if that's all they've ever known.
wow

Muskogee, OK

#22 Mar 30, 2011
i got to work wrote:
<quoted text>yea them punk police came with trumped up charges in muskogee to take my nephews from my sister for letting there dad see them and the pigs tried to infringe o my freedom o speech when I told my nephew to go with the bad folk lmao they meaning dhs needs kids in there custody to get our taxdollars just ike the police piss on them both my nephews were well taken care of
First of all, this post sounds ignorant. Yes, there are crooked police, and there are lazy DHS workers...just like there are black robbers and white serial killers. It only takes a couple of bad berries to ruin the cobbler. Blame the individuals, not the system in it's entirety.

Also, DHS gets their funds through grants, not per capita children in custody. The MAJORITY of children who are in custody need to be there, while the exception to the rule are the ones who aren't.
Just Askin

Muskogee, OK

#23 Apr 2, 2011
How long after children removed from home until hearing from case worker or whoever? I knew of a person like this and didn't hear anything from dhs for three months then got a phone call from worker set up appointment then worker wasn't in, had to reschedule.

Since: Mar 11

Muskogee, OK

#24 Apr 2, 2011
Just Askin wrote:
How long after children removed from home until hearing from case worker or whoever? I knew of a person like this and didn't hear anything from dhs for three months then got a phone call from worker set up appointment then worker wasn't in, had to reschedule.
This is an area where there could be a lot of change too. Having a child in custody is like applying to a job, you have to keep on top of them. The average case worker has a case load of at least 45 families, and has to juggle all of them. In times of crisis, a case worker can be swept out of the office to respond, or just like everyone else out there, they do get sick from time to time. It's not ideal, but they can't hire as many workers as should be functional for what they need to do. It sounds like your friend has a case of being backed up and inundated with a heavy case load. Typically they preliminary hearing is within 48-72 hours, depending on what day that county does child welfare hearings

Since: Sep 09

Muskogee, OK

#25 Apr 15, 2011
They don't lie as bad as the Tea Party does!
The Americans for Prosperity BS! Look who is funding them!

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...

Why did I say they lie? Look at:

p.s. There are 43 million people on food stamps, we need DHS! DUH!
Thanks Grace Martin

Muskogee, OK

#26 Apr 18, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the kids where they want to be? My parents were alcoholics who regularly beat each other and us, and when the judge asked me where I wanted to be? With my momma. There's a reason why they call it the faith and love of a child. Even an abused dog will go back to their owner if that's all they've ever known.
I was taken from my teen mom who was working trying to take care of me. She was under the impression they would help care for me until she got on her feet. She married my dad, returned for me and was told I had already been placed. I was adopted to an alcoholic couple years ago, moved to a different town every year. Changing schools every year was so difficult for a shy, scared child. I was never removed from the home or asked where I would have liked to live. I would have wanted to live with my adopted grandparents. Horrible childhood thanks to DHS.
Offended

Tulsa, OK

#27 Apr 21, 2011
wrongful removel wrote:
We are married Cpl who lost our kids over a total lie by a women I have never meet .only spoke to her over phone mistakingly thought she was a person I knew I said she had a dirty home a comment that I wish I never made one month later my kids were removed. From a total lie ! Now me and wife r taking classes for things that would never go on in our home.my babieshavw Been gone for three months now. We have court in may but still haven't got UN home visits! We have energy everything ask of us my question is does anybody out think its possible to have kids returned when we go to court in may
do you have an atty? Of so the state provided one are crap.. You get what u pay for I believe u can get them back as long as ur following the plan even tho it's not needed act as of it is be Able to pass a UA for everything unless prescribed! An never belive the cws the lie an continue to lie but do not try to tell the judge they lied bc the judge will always go w the cw statement hold ur tounge and say ursorry as much as possible I know it's really hard to have to apologize for something u didn't do butjust do it forur kids never miss a visit w them Ora class and if ur lawyer ccan compile a case after the kids r bck then file a lawsuit and then exposed the lies not b4 the kids are bck the cw will intionally keep ur kids just bc they can an have god complexes I hope the best for you! Btw write everything down every phone call every issue if y visit ur kids and ones dirty write it down ... Ect. Hold ur head up dint let them tear u down as a parent u know what u are keep to it just silently
Offended

Tulsa, OK

#28 Apr 21, 2011
OMG wrote:
You didn't lose your kids over a lie, no judge would allow that. Tell us the truth as to why you lost your kids, maybe the truth would get you some sympathy. Your story is full of holes and makes you sound like a crack head who blames their problems on everyone else...come on now...the truth shall set you free!
you are completly wrong and out of hand cw lie they are vengful they are human! They are scandalous and liars to line thier own pockets it is not always the parents that are crackheads there are caseworkers n this state that have children removed bc thier boyfriend is spiteful towards his babys mom or grandma cws who wants to control thier daughter inlaws life an have them removed both examples are current lawsuits in Oklahoma so u need a reality check
yes they lie

Dewey, OK

#29 Dec 22, 2011
yes I know of one Muskogee county DHS worker that lies, and does not take the best interest of the kids in mind it seems to be more of a "I won't be wrong thing" but the truth will come out and maybe a failure to protect will be against them.
corrupt

Dallas, TX

#30 Dec 27, 2011
Geeinvestigation wrote:
Has anyone else in this county had any issues with DHS? In documentes clients experiences they have lied on their clients ( in the chid protective services) area. Also state their personal opinions on the case at hand. And recently had one taped disscussing one persons case with another client! There is evidence on two different case workers doing these actions.
Please post a way to contact u. Have some Indo that might help.
David Ross

Haslet, TX

#31 Jun 2, 2012
I'm 45 now. Born in Muskogee General 4/23/1967. I was taken from my mother at birth, by Grace Martin of DHS. Because she was 15 at the time and I was placed for adoption and basically sold me black market. At the age of 24 I had my sealed files opened and found my mother. Grace Martin took something from both of us, that can't never be replaced. Now there might be suspicion that there was a twin. Oh my mother at the time was put under custody and control of Wagoner co. I'm looking for my possible twin.
David Ross

Haslet, TX

#32 Jun 2, 2012
[email protected]

As a baby boy Wiley aka Baby boy Hathcoat
wronged

Tulsa, OK

#33 Jun 3, 2012
I had a DHS worker talk against me in court. Never once spoke to the woman in person. If anyone does a class action lawsuit in muskogee against DHS workers, Lawyers, and past judges please reply. Not only do they corrupt our family court, they try to ruin our families with unethical lawyers and judges.
been wronged

Muskogee, OK

#34 Jun 9, 2012
me and my boyfriend has been wronged my cps. they came in and took our girls with out evidence of anything. so where fighting too get them back. and where from muskogee, oklahoma. muskogee dhs or liers and they make money for every child they take out of there homes..all it takes is them say they think there is something going on in the home and the judge takes there side. so never give up on your kids just fight them back. cause its proven that even though you do everything they say they will still try and coming up with something to keep the kids out of there homes. they will lie so go to the media.

Since: Sep 09

Fort Gibson, OK

#35 Jun 23, 2012
In Oklahoma DHS has always had a hard time running.
I see it as a lack of funding. Im sure there is a lot of "Rob Peter to pay Paul" going on there.
Others lose help for others get more help.

You get what you pay for! It's just how it works with low pay DHS!

It's not that they lie, in a bad way. Just keeping things rolling!

They need to put more money in the system I think.
But with a Federal watcher to make sure the money goes where it is needed!

Republicans would like to cut the funding & get it in their own pockets.
But that would bite them in the @#$ those poor out number the rich. When was the last time a rich person bought 50 million TV's, etc?(There are 50 million poor out there!) The poor are your consumers. So low pay = less sales, less wages taxed.
mike

Phoenix, AZ

#36 Mar 20, 2015
Dhs works have to have a officer obtain your child at which time the cop has to make the choice as to take the child reason is dhs college things teach them how to find a reason to take ur child being as adoption a child they get a bonus that's why officer has to make the dissision to take ur child lazy as they are they just do it so they can go on they don't care really about u or ur child if officer takes ur child its leagle kidnapping dhs picked kid up before cop or without cop its a bitch but its kidnapping charge judge will eventually return child so state done get sewed is all will happen u throw a fit u both wrong
Walmartramen

Fort Gibson, OK

#37 Mar 20, 2015
I do think the DHS needs a Federal watcher to make sure the money goes where it is needed!
The old view and still standing is that they want more heads in there so they can get more Government money. Why else would they give a granny $10 a month how much money does DHS get for that? Also the stupid thing about working 20 hours to keep your food stamps. Like many bad off people here can pass the background checks for a job. Walmart takes about 1000+ failed background checks to get like 3 workers! But the point is that they want people to rely on DHS so they can get more Gov money, why else would they give you a small amount of food stamps so you can't pull your self out. They don't want you out they want you there to get the money!
And the bad off people I understand you have to make it. Shoplifting at Walmartetc, METH is income too! How else are you going to make it? But a light of hope the pay is going up now!
Tracy knows what she did

Madison, WI

#38 Apr 10, 2015
Geeinvestigation wrote:
Has anyone else in this county had any issues with DHS? In documentes clients experiences they have lied on their clients ( in the chid protective services) area. Also state their personal opinions on the case at hand. And recently had one taped disscussing one persons case with another client! There is evidence on two different case workers doing these actions.
Yes I have had personal dealings with dhs in muskogee county, I have physical Proof of lying And one dhs employee states I know info about someone who plays a role in community leadership who is putting children at risk and creating Liability to the organization. Also have proof where dhs employee in muskogee county was under the influence of alcohol while removing children from homes. And the courts try to put a protective order on the documents to cover up dhs
Gonzales Family

Fort Dodge, IA

#39 May 14, 2015
Muskogee DSHS has destroid a family. NEVER contacted family members and ask if we wanted our grandchildren. our family was refused our children just because we found there reasons unjust. one reasone was just because we asked questions and they did not like us. there prejudices against hispanics, stating we can't take care of our own children. I replied me and my family are honerable war vets and we get treated this way?
Gonzales Family

Fort Dodge, IA

#40 May 14, 2015
What gives CPS and DHS the right to keep children away from amediat family members with no back grounds, veterans who fight for yr freedom and want there familys. Why is my family being denyed? We want our children back and we have no pass history except fighting for this country and our freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Fri WalmartRamen 58
News 2 people arrested in drowning of Jarret Clark (Aug '07) Apr 19 Allen hargrove 131
Girls that peg Apr 18 WalmartRamen 3
News Tahlequah's Operation Trainwreck Nets Seven Dru... (Nov '09) Apr 7 Lee st kings 131
ray's house-drug rehab (Jan '12) Mar '17 Concerned citizen 28
Fort Gibson. The next Hulbert of Speed Traps? (Aug '13) Feb '17 Dee 4
News Firefighting clown arrested after 'having sex w... Jan '17 WalmartRamen 1

Muskogee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskogee Mortgages