Muskogee county DHS workers lie......

Posted in the Muskogee Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Geeinvestigation

Claremore, OK

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Has anyone else in this county had any issues with DHS? In documentes clients experiences they have lied on their clients ( in the chid protective services) area. Also state their personal opinions on the case at hand. And recently had one taped disscussing one persons case with another client! There is evidence on two different case workers doing these actions.
nope

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2011
Dhs does not have the authority to remove any child from its parentKs custody. They have to get a probable cause statement signed by a judge prior to removing a child. You either failed to care for your child, failed to protect it, or abused it. Get over your excuses and own up to what you've put your child through.
Geeinvestigation

Tulsa, OK

#3 Mar 17, 2011
nope wrote:
Dhs does not have the authority to remove any child from its parentKs custody. They have to get a probable cause statement signed by a judge prior to removing a child. You either failed to care for your child, failed to protect it, or abused it. Get over your excuses and own up to what you've put your child through.
wow that came out of left field. Why r u talking about a child removed? Especially when you don't know the correct information they do not need a judge to sign off nor a DA they make the call caseworkers and managers. Even police officers can make that call in Oklahoma. Do some research before you post. Because your very wrong in every statement you made. Maybe Cps lied to you when they removed your kids. That's what this forums about!
nope

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2011
Actually I'm a polkice officer. I have removed children from the likes of you. Yes cps workers do have to be blessed bhy a judge before a child is removed, then within 24 hours there is a hearing. Maybe you should do some research...
Geeinvestigation

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 20, 2011
I'm sorry but u are lying there's no way ur a police officer if u think u have to have a judge to allow a Cps worker to remove a child go to www.okdhs.org and look under risk and safety protoccal your are completely incorrect and if u are a cop u are no a educated one I don't even have kids I am a Muskogee lawyer that is accumulating evidince to complile a lawsuit in a recent wrongful removel case I will later this afternoon post the direct link to show u that i know for a fact aside from my 8 years inlaw school that tells me that in a immedint danger of sexual abuse or suspected death is cause for a judge to have a emergency hearing but no one except the Cw and th manager make te call on removel on a child then apon removel they have a limit of 15 days to complete a Dhs investigation to be able to submit to a DA if the 15 days is not a success the DA will drop the case until farther findings and the child will be returned home if the cw has proof the parent has not coroperated then they can request a 30 day extention but unless it's a multiple filings on the family it is denied so I pray u are not a cop an If u truely believe ur right dint hide ur idenity repost a name or badge number..
lawyer huh

San Angelo, TX

#6 Mar 21, 2011
If you are an attorney you are an illiterate f*ck! You have so many spelling errors (not just typos mind you) that you need to take a 2nd grade spelling class. If you truely are an attorney I feel sorry for your clients! LMAO! Is your name Nathan????
THAT IS A FACT

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2011
Good luck CPS Law are death sentance for the children of Oklahoma everyday we lost at lest one child in oklahoma sometime more. The law for child are so out of date. How many more child have to fall thur the crack that crack in oklahoma has become hugh. And the story is we have to many over worked CPS you could have a room full but that does not change the law for children in oklahoma. I could name a lot of children in CPS have lost there lifes Take Kaydeen Stepp lost his life but not one child has been remove from the home. Why Oklahoma cps laws that why the list goes on So is CPS Laws work for oklahoma NOTA OKLAHOMA CPS LAWS has proved over and over that they are DEATH SENTANCE for the children of OKLAHOMA THEY DO NOT PROTECT THE CHILD. ONLY allow abuse to go on and the abuser is protect by OKLAHOMA CPS LAW THATS A FACT!!!!!
Everywayz

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2011
This is a fact is so completely right! Nope and lawyer huh.. Your idiots look at the real reason for the blog.. Oklahomas innocent kids are in danger by our system
THAT IS A FACT

Tulsa, OK

#9 Mar 22, 2011
Everywayz wrote:
This is a fact is so completely right! Nope and lawyer huh.. Your idiots look at the real reason for the blog.. Oklahomas innocent kids are in danger by our system
So true we all have to stand together and demand chages for our children of oklahoma write your governer office and demand change It time will you do it i have we as the ppl can make a change jst have to step out there and say enough. I know we have great ppl in oklahoma so let make a change. FOR THE CHILDREN
Things ild like to know

United States

#10 Mar 22, 2011
Will you post the info to write the gov. I just goggled it didn't find good info but I know plenty of ppl who would love to write a letter for the innocent kids on this county and state being neglected and abuse by the system!
THAT IS A FACT

Tulsa, OK

#11 Mar 23, 2011
Things ild like to know wrote:
Will you post the info to write the gov. I just goggled it didn't find good info but I know plenty of ppl who would love to write a letter for the innocent kids on this county and state being neglected and abuse by the system!
Good that how you make a change
wow

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 24, 2011
Since DHS workers don't remove kids from the home without an extensive investigation, or a crisis, it's very difficult to prove wrongful removal. A child can be removed without a judge's orders, but a police officer is generally present to protect the safety of all children involved. As sad as it would be, I would rather have a child removed from a home without proper causation, than have children who need to be removed, remain in the home. Over-cautious trumps negligent any day.
That a fact

Tulsa, OK

#13 Mar 25, 2011
wow wrote:
Since DHS workers don't remove kids from the home without an extensive investigation, or a crisis, it's very difficult to prove wrongful removal. A child can be removed without a judge's orders, but a police officer is generally present to protect the safety of all children involved. As sad as it would be, I would rather have a child removed from a home without proper causation, than have children who need to be removed, remain in the home. Over-cautious trumps negligent any day.
Good luck CPS Law are death sentance for the children of Oklahoma everyday we lost at lest one child in oklahoma sometime more. The law for child are so out of date. How many more child have to fall thur the crack that crack in oklahoma has become hugh. And the story is we have to many over worked CPS you could have a room full but that does not change the law for children in oklahoma. I could name a lot of children in CPS have lost there lifes Take Kaydeen Stepp lost his life but not one child has been remove from the home. Why Oklahoma cps laws that why the list goes on So is CPS Laws work for oklahoma NOTA OKLAHOMA CPS LAWS has proved over and over that they are DEATH SENTANCE for the children of OKLAHOMA THEY DO NOT PROTECT THE CHILD. ONLY allow abuse to go on and the abuser is protect by OKLAHOMA CPS LAW THATS A FACT!!!!!
wow

Frisco, TX

#14 Mar 26, 2011
That a fact wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck CPS Law are death sentance for the children of Oklahoma everyday we lost at lest one child in oklahoma sometime more. The law for child are so out of date. How many more child have to fall thur the crack that crack in oklahoma has become hugh. And the story is we have to many over worked CPS you could have a room full but that does not change the law for children in oklahoma. I could name a lot of children in CPS have lost there lifes Take Kaydeen Stepp lost his life but not one child has been remove from the home. Why Oklahoma cps laws that why the list goes on So is CPS Laws work for oklahoma NOTA OKLAHOMA CPS LAWS has proved over and over that they are DEATH SENTANCE for the children of OKLAHOMA THEY DO NOT PROTECT THE CHILD. ONLY allow abuse to go on and the abuser is protect by OKLAHOMA CPS LAW THATS A FACT!!!!!
Seeing that I work in the system, I know that kids fall through the cracks, which was my point. It's better to be over-cautious. After reading you post (and frankly, it was difficult to understand), I feel as though you agree with me, so well done.
That is a fact

Claremore, OK

#15 Mar 27, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing that I work in the system, I know that kids fall through the cracks, which was my point. It's better to be over-cautious. After reading you post (and frankly, it was difficult to understand), I feel as though you agree with me, so well done.
What im trying to say the laws in oklahoma are old out of date and do not protect our children. They tie yours hand my hands. they need to change. Why because they are sending our children to the grave. I know they try to keep family together 1st and i agree but it not really working anymore protect the child 1st than work on the family but 1st and always make sure that child is safe and where not doing that. Crack to big.
wrongful removel

United States

#16 Mar 27, 2011
We are married Cpl who lost our kids over a total lie by a women I have never meet .only spoke to her over phone mistakingly thought she was a person I knew I said she had a dirty home a comment that I wish I never made one month later my kids were removed. From a total lie ! Now me and wife r taking classes for things that would never go on in our home.my babieshavw Been gone for three months now. We have court in may but still haven't got UN home visits! We have energy everything ask of us my question is does anybody out think its possible to have kids returned when we go to court in may
wow

Dallas, TX

#17 Mar 28, 2011
wrongful removel wrote:
We are married Cpl who lost our kids over a total lie by a women I have never meet .only spoke to her over phone mistakingly thought she was a person I knew I said she had a dirty home a comment that I wish I never made one month later my kids were removed. From a total lie ! Now me and wife r taking classes for things that would never go on in our home.my babieshavw Been gone for three months now. We have court in may but still haven't got UN home visits! We have energy everything ask of us my question is does anybody out think its possible to have kids returned when we go to court in may
Depending on what the lie was, and what is already on your record, you should get them back. BUT you should also have a public defender who is helping you learn how to show you deserve to get them back. Like the other person said, they want to keep families together if possible.
OMG

San Angelo, TX

#18 Mar 29, 2011
You didn't lose your kids over a lie, no judge would allow that. Tell us the truth as to why you lost your kids, maybe the truth would get you some sympathy. Your story is full of holes and makes you sound like a crack head who blames their problems on everyone else...come on now...the truth shall set you free!
i got to work

United States

#19 Mar 29, 2011
nope wrote:
Actually I'm a polkice officer. I have removed children from the likes of you. Yes cps workers do have to be blessed bhy a judge before a child is removed, then within 24 hours there is a hearing. Maybe you should do some research...
yea them punk police came with trumped up charges in muskogee to take my nephews from my sister for letting there dad see them and the pigs tried to infringe o my freedom o speech when I told my nephew to go with the bad folk lmao they meaning dhs needs kids in there custody to get our taxdollars just ike the police piss on them both my nephews were well taken care of
i got to work

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2011
wrongful removel wrote:
the oklahoma system is a black hole and dhs was underinvestigation for wrong doings get a good lawyer and ride there azzes goodluck hope you get your ki back soon ! and for you who think these are bad people ask the kids where they want to be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graham packaging Jan 12 Okie 1
Melissa Robbins (Jan '17) Jan 7 Interested Party 4
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Jan 6 WalmartRamen 89
News Oklahoma ScissorTales: Young candidate seeks OK... Dec '17 whathuh 1
News Muskogee County Deputies Find Meth Stashed In C... (Jan '17) Dec '17 rogelio 5
News Operation Purple Rain Nets More Than 30 Arrests... Dec '17 Bocephus 1
Penny Baker (Jan '10) Dec '17 WalmartRamen 15

Muskogee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskogee Mortgages