Muskogee Police: Man Tries To Sell Cr...

Muskogee Police: Man Tries To Sell Crack In Backseat Of Cop Car

There are 3 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Apr 4, 2011, titled Muskogee Police: Man Tries To Sell Crack In Backseat Of Cop Car. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

A Muskogee man is under arrest for allegedly trying to sell crack cocaine to Muskogee police officers in the back of their cruiser.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

San Angelo, TX

#1 Apr 5, 2011
this its too funny!
Packing Heat

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2011
Too bad the cops couldnít have just shot this ignorant thug right between the eyes and be through with this idiot. Sure hope he hasnít produced any off-spring because we have more than our share of these misfit scumbags.

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2011
Oh my really Muskogee people never fail to amaze me!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Mar 18 WalmartRamen 99
Melissa Robbins (Jan '17) Mar 2 Jdoo 7
News Police say suspect fell through ceiling while w... Feb '18 rapturedroofing 1
Graham packaging Jan '18 Okie 1
Muskogee county DHS workers lie...... (Mar '11) Jan '18 Pimp c 53
News Oklahoma ScissorTales: Young candidate seeks OK... Dec '17 whathuh 1
News Muskogee County Deputies Find Meth Stashed In C... (Jan '17) Dec '17 rogelio 5

Muskogee Jobs

Personal Finance

Muskogee Mortgages