Checotah teacher allegedly had sex wi...

Checotah teacher allegedly had sex with boy

There are 21 comments on the Muskogee Phoenix story from May 17, 2011, titled Checotah teacher allegedly had sex with boy. In it, Muskogee Phoenix reports that:

McIntosh County authorities arrested a Checotah elementary school teacher Tuesday for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muskogee Phoenix.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Messina Major

Coweta, OK

#1 May 18, 2011
wow, she was MYYY teacher and to think she would do this, i used to look up to her...i was in her class just last year!
Blue Belle

United States

#2 May 19, 2011
Why does that surprise you. When was the last time you met a school teacher that wasn't a sex pervert, child molester? Unfortunately, we have the worst teachers in the history of America. They get paid far too much and have too much free time on their hands. An idle mind is the devil's workshop and that's evident with the crop of worthless school teachers we have.
wow

Tulsa, OK

#3 May 21, 2011
Blue Belle wrote:
Why does that surprise you. When was the last time you met a school teacher that wasn't a sex pervert, child molester? Unfortunately, we have the worst teachers in the history of America. They get paid far too much and have too much free time on their hands. An idle mind is the devil's workshop and that's evident with the crop of worthless school teachers we have.
wow these statements make it really easy to spot the losers in life hope u dont have kids they will be like u .to bad your parents were losers because listen to yourself
bmc

Owasso, OK

#4 May 22, 2011
my boy was in her class. she's a good woman who made a bad decision.
checotah ok

New Hampton, IA

#5 May 27, 2011
What do you expect when the Administrators have done it for years and got by with it,(while they were on School Property)! Continue to draw way more than they are worth, and leave town and contine to be paid high salaries. They should Brand them on the forehead with a big SM. And more sadly we still have them in the school system. Way past time to clean house.
Blue Belle

United States

#6 May 31, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>wow these statements make it really easy to spot the losers in life hope u dont have kids they will be like u .to bad your parents were losers because listen to yourself
If you regard a long career in engineering followed by a comfortable retirement as being unsuccessful in life, then I guess you can call me a loser. But when I was growing up, school teachers were decent people with good morals and high standards, and they did a good job of educating. Now days they are a bunch of over paid scumbags that molest children and do a poor job of teaching children anything. If you have any respect for a public school teacher, then I can say, you are the loser because you regard them as worthwhile people that contribute to society. The only way to get a decent education for your children now days is if you can afford to put your children in a private school that has high standards.
Blue Belle

United States

#7 May 31, 2011
bmc wrote:
my boy was in her class. she's a good woman who made a bad decision.
Dear BMC.

You can't excuse child molesting as a "bad decision." It's an immoral act done by a evil person that should be executed for her illicit sexual behavior. ItÂ’s time to stand up against these sexual perverts and dispatch them to hell where they belong. If your disagree with that, then you're as perverted as they are.
Blue Belle

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2011
Beside that, she did it 5 times and even filmed the acts. She's just another worthless school teacher pervert! She should be thrown in prison for the rest of her life.
bobbyjoe

Hugo, OK

#9 Jun 1, 2011
she was just givin that boy a life lesson. Lay off of teach.
Curious

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Jun 5, 2011
I wish I wouldve had a teacher like that when I was a kid!!!!
merchant

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jun 5, 2011
listen YOU DONT MAKE A VIDEO!! I am far from a prude but damn,the lack of COMMON SENSE today is unreal!!
Blue Belle

United States

#12 Jun 6, 2011
Curious wrote:
I wish I wouldve had a teacher like that when I was a kid!!!!
You probably did, but you werr just too stupid to realize it. And your life today probably isn't any different, just too stupid to realize a lot of things.
Vin

Airdrie, Canada

#13 Jun 21, 2011
Blue Belle, you've obviously been misinformed somehow. How does one teacher doing something bad represent the behavior of all teachers? You assume all teachers nowadays are perverts, molesters, whatever else, but are you a student? No. Do you have first hand experience with teachers in your retired life? Or even in your engineering career? I think not. Don't speak out of ignorance. I live in Canada and I know for a fact my teachers do a great job teaching and enjoy their work, spending countless hours after school to ensure students understand their work. Where are you getting your information from? They do contribute to society, and you're the worthless scumbag, not them.
Blue Belle

United States

#14 Jun 22, 2011
Vin wrote:
Blue Belle, you've obviously been misinformed somehow. How does one teacher doing something bad represent the behavior of all teachers? You assume all teachers nowadays are perverts, molesters, whatever else, but are you a student? No. Do you have first hand experience with teachers in your retired life? Or even in your engineering career? I think not. Don't speak out of ignorance. I live in Canada and I know for a fact my teachers do a great job teaching and enjoy their work, spending countless hours after school to ensure students understand their work. Where are you getting your information from? They do contribute to society, and you're the worthless scumbag, not them.
Okay Vin, I don't know how things are in Canada, but here in the USA, not a day passes that we don't hear about another teacher that's been molesting students. You may think because you have dedicated teachers in Canada that we do down here in the State, but that ain't the way it is. In fact, if you've been keeping up with the teacher situation in Wisconsin, you'd know that most teachers are worthless and if you would look at the poor education our kids get here in the USA compaired to other countries, you'd realize the American education is broken.
Blah

Haskell, OK

#15 Aug 3, 2011
Everyone should just get over it the boy was 16 and he was bragging to everyone its not rape if its willin and he was 16 thats consent in oklahoma
a good teacher

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Sep 16, 2011
Blue Belle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you regard a long career in engineering followed by a comfortable retirement as being unsuccessful in life, then I guess you can call me a loser. But when I was growing up, school teachers were decent people with good morals and high standards, and they did a good job of educating. Now days they are a bunch of over paid scumbags that molest children and do a poor job of teaching children anything. If you have any respect for a public school teacher, then I can say, you are the loser because you regard them as worthwhile people that contribute to society. The only way to get a decent education for your children now days is if you can afford to put your children in a private school that has high standards.
While I believe that everyone has a right to their opinion, as an educator, it makes me sad that a person can so easily lump every teacher into a single negative catagory. Every profession has its "scumbags". While there may be teachers out there who do not do a good job of educating children and providing a good moral example, surely you cannot believe that there are absolutely no good teachers who are good people as well. The unfortunate part is that the public does not hear of the wonderful people who do selfless things for our children. We only hear about the horrible stuff because, let's face it, that's what sells newspapers. I have spent every summer for the last several years going to school myself to further my degree. Every penny has come out of my pocket and I am proud of what I accomplished. I also attend anywhere from 2-3 workshops per year to keep up to date on education trends and research. Not all of us are lazy and over paid. Some of us work very hard to overcome the shadow that has been cast on our profession by working very hard and making a great effort to lead a positive life to be a good example to children and to our community.
blah blah blah

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Sep 16, 2011
Blue Belle wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Vin, I don't know how things are in Canada, but here in the USA, not a day passes that we don't hear about another teacher that's been molesting students. You may think because you have dedicated teachers in Canada that we do down here in the State, but that ain't the way it is. In fact, if you've been keeping up with the teacher situation in Wisconsin, you'd know that most teachers are worthless and if you would look at the poor education our kids get here in the USA compaired to other countries, you'd realize the American education is broken.
You should understand that the United States is the only country that offers free education to handicapped/disabled children. When you compare our test scores with countries like China (who only educate the cream of the crop)you are comparing apples to oranges.
An custodian

Muskogee, OK

#18 Sep 16, 2011
Many Teachers are not that bad!
In fact the only thing I banged in school was the teachers, erasers!

Look at the time effort it takes to be a Teacher.
99% have their act together & will not jeopardize, their job, retirement, etc.

To the 1% say hi to a custodian not a 16 year old ok !!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

United States

#20 Feb 1, 2012
Man wtf!
Why was she not my teacher.. Are you serious
Mmmmm

Frisco, TX

#21 Feb 4, 2012
Blue Belle wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to not lump all school teachers in the same boat because this one made a bad decision. Im sure there had been an engineer who has molested should I say all engineers are child molesters. Im a great teacher who loves what they do not because of the little amount of money I get but because I care about helping kids become productive people of society and not narrow minded like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Students of Jefferson Elementary 1945/46 Jul 16 Calico 1
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Jul 1 walmartramen 32
News Muskogee Police Have Person Of Interest In Road... Jun 25 walmartramen 1
News 3 indicted in steroid cases (Aug '09) Jun '16 So so 5
Michelle Davis-DEA Hold May '16 CCLady 1
sandy fears (Dec '13) May '16 AnotherMotherfrom... 4
Muskogee Sheriff Police took $53,000 from a Chr... May '16 cops are bad 2

Muskogee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskogee Mortgages