Muskogee 3-Year-Old Attacked By Stray...

Muskogee 3-Year-Old Attacked By Stray Pit Bull Taken In By Family

There are 1 comment on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Muskogee 3-Year-Old Attacked By Stray Pit Bull Taken In By Family. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

Police said a three-year-old Muskogee child was critically injured after being attacked by a pit bull Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Charge her with Child Endangerment forleaving the kid alone with a stray dog they took in. They have no idea what its backround is. Charge the father too (if he's around).
Pit Bulls do more damage than other breeds, they dont stop until what they attack is destroyed. Yes, all breeds bite, but not like a Pit Bull.
Difference between being bitten by a Pit Bull and a Lab is like being punched by Mike Tyson instead of Justin Beiber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muskogee Mall Oct 2 January 7
Muskogee county DHS workers lie...... (Mar '11) Oct 2 January 45
cant comment Oct 1 whatsgood7505 1
Catherine the Great vs Walmart! Sep '15 Walmart 2
please help me Sep '15 lostguy 2
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Sep '15 WALMARTRAMEN 23
ray's house-drug rehab (Jan '12) Aug '15 WALMARTRAMEN 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskogee Mortgages