This has to be WRONG!

“Ride em hard - Get em wet.”

Since: Dec 08

South Louisiana

#1 Nov 4, 2011
I was visiting another forum and there were several (not just one) post where people discussed animal sex. Yes, you read it right. Is this something that happens in your section of the country or know of anyone that has tried it? Sure would like to hear any stories.

Just as an example of what I am talking about, I copied and pasted a few post for you to see.

Oct 27, 2011
Luvit from Charlotte N.C. wrote:
Mmmmmm, I've been basking in the afterglow of being joined with my lab and all his juices being pumped into me, and him licking me making me squirt. Quite an erotic morning. OMG he loves shooting off in me. And I'm still throbbing from it.

Oct 28, 2011
Dandy man from Miami Fl. Wrote:
I have heard of women having sex with a dog. I was seeing a married woman that always talked to me about this. About two years ago I told my wife about a donkey show in tijuana mexico where women took the entire length of a donkey penis. She got really excited and we were having incredible sex while she was imagining her screwing a donkey and for the first time - she squirted like I never seen her come. We went on vacation 2 months ago to costa rica and we were out visiting the sites, we came across a farm that had some horses. We drove to almost the back of the property and found a horse towards the back fence. We gave the horse some sandwiches we had packed and he came closer. My wife at that time reminded me about the donkey in mexico, and a few minutes later she was stroking the horses di-k. I have never seen such a huge thing. My wife then starting playing with herself until she once again came as if there was no tomorrow. The poor horse never got to finish but she has never forgotton the ordeal, and wants to try one soon. Next trip I plan on seeing her go all the way.

Oct 28, 2011
Mi Lin from Eugene Or. Wrote:
I was introduced to it quite early in Hong Kong at the age of 15. My 2 older brothers knew what my dad's mongrel was like. I kept away from him as much as possible because he was so big and he always stuck his snot into my crotch. But one day after taking a shower, I was kneeling down looking under the bed for something and mongrel came up behind me and mounted me. He was so strong and started humping me. He penetrated me and drove it all in until his knot was inside me. He kept at it until his penis started jerking and he filled me with hot juice. It was the most wonderful humping I had ever experienced. We stayed joined for at least 10-15 minutes and I was flooded when he finally pulled out. He is not only man's best friend, but mine too.

Since: Sep 09

Muskogee, OK

#2 Nov 5, 2011
I gess you don't know about Muskogees past on dogs etc...
There where some people that worked at the new Walmart here when it kind of first open. They where doing dogs. Also some people in my neighborhood where doing dogs also but putting it on the internet.
The dog belt lady!!
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/06/16/krysta...

Did you know Muskogee is also child abuse capital of Oklahoma. There is just too much to say here.

“Ride em hard - Get em wet.”

Since: Dec 08

South Louisiana

#3 Nov 6, 2011
Was not aware of the history you mention. Thanks for the info, guess I have a sheltered life, and didn't know this stuff took place for real.
Just to see if it was real or fake BS, but seems it does happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskogee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 people arrested in drowning of Jarret Clark (Aug '07) Apr 19 Allen hargrove 131
Girls that peg Apr 18 WalmartRamen 3
A wild lawyer here I met her in the 90's Tulsa ... (Mar '15) Apr 10 WalmartRamen 57
News Tahlequah's Operation Trainwreck Nets Seven Dru... (Nov '09) Apr 7 Lee st kings 131
Muskogee county DHS workers lie...... (Mar '11) Mar '17 Rie 47
ray's house-drug rehab (Jan '12) Mar '17 Concerned citizen 28
Fort Gibson. The next Hulbert of Speed Traps? (Aug '13) Feb '17 Dee 4

Muskogee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskogee Mortgages