This is wrong !! WHY WOULD ANYONE ALLOW THIS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS INDIVIDUAL BACK OUT ON THE STREETS TO ONCE AGAIN, BE A THREAT TO MY DAUGHTER - THE VICTIM, and to our entire family...AS WELL AS TO SOCIETY !?!?!? This habitual offender committed a gun crime against his (mine)(then 11 yr old) daughter. He has a long criminal history of violence. He was hiding with his mother for 7 months from a Felony Warrant in regards to the gun crime he committed against my daughter !! He threatened her with the gun, held it at himself - threatening to shoot himself (darn)- if she didn't do what he demanded....then fired the handgun at his fireplace 3 feet away from my little girl and blew out the glass...told her it was going to be her stepfather !!!
He basically held her hostage, she tried to run out of his house for safety, he forcefully blocked her - leaving a bruise on her face....she tried calling 911 - he grabbed the phone and hid it from her. This took place on a Friday evening and continued on until Saturday afternoon..when he passed out she was able to find the phone he hid and called me. I called 911 ... police got her out safely...
Hooray for the police- AND A HUGE THANKS TO THE AWESOME SWAT TEAM...but what about those who released him back on the streets to be a threat to my family...my little girl, and society?!
My daughter now has to live with PTSD for the rest of her life! She is afraid for her life !!! So...just beware of a dangerous criminal who stops at nothing to get his way !!!! And has the authorites allow him to do it !!