Muskegon crime mysteries: Gloria England case included abortion, political whispers, floating body

Mar 7, 2012 Full story: Muskegon Chronicle

A Muskegon Chronicle clipping from June 1, 1960, a few days after Gloria England's bound, bludgeoned body was found floating in the Muskegon River.

Full Story
emma

Muskegon, MI

#1 Mar 14, 2012
have you ever considered that maybe drugs were involved as well. it is possible for there are rugs out there that are compatible with the human body making it impossible to trace because it acts as a normal body fluid only it kills the person.
duh

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 6, 2012
read the story.drugs didnt tangle the body and weigh it down and throw it in the river.every body knew who did it but were scared to say anything .the fear went on for years because of the power a certain individual maintained.read between the lines.my mother was raped years ago by a peace officer in muskegon and feared to her dying day to report it .the only person she told was me her son.may he rest in hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskegon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sat Amy 96
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 128
Man came to door wanting me to vote Thu backdrop001 1
Jessica Heeringa (Aug '13) Sep 11 Prayers for Jessica 11
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Sep 6 tjj 148
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
Golden Corral (Muskegon ) (Mar '11) Aug 31 T Man 11
•••
•••
•••

Muskegon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Muskegon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Muskegon News, Events & Info