Muskegon crime mysteries: Gloria Engl...

Muskegon crime mysteries: Gloria England case included abortion, political whispers, floating body

There are 2 comments on the Muskegon Chronicle story from Mar 7, 2012, titled Muskegon crime mysteries: Gloria England case included abortion, political whispers, floating body. In it, Muskegon Chronicle reports that:

A Muskegon Chronicle clipping from June 1, 1960, a few days after Gloria England's bound, bludgeoned body was found floating in the Muskegon River.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muskegon Chronicle.

emma

Muskegon, MI

#1 Mar 14, 2012
have you ever considered that maybe drugs were involved as well. it is possible for there are rugs out there that are compatible with the human body making it impossible to trace because it acts as a normal body fluid only it kills the person.
duh

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 6, 2012
read the story.drugs didnt tangle the body and weigh it down and throw it in the river.every body knew who did it but were scared to say anything .the fear went on for years because of the power a certain individual maintained.read between the lines.my mother was raped years ago by a peace officer in muskegon and feared to her dying day to report it .the only person she told was me her son.may he rest in hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskegon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Sep 13 Victoria 221
bear sightings in Muskegon? (Nov '07) Sep 12 Jana Q 9
News The Wayne Lee Stevens Debate (Oct '07) Sep 6 Christinaroberts62cr 122
What happened to Joellen Coon? (Apr '13) Aug 28 Karma 19
News Author David Pelzer delivers message to Reeths-... (May '08) Aug 22 Caroline 10
All white women are going black Aug 21 Deanna 3
Review: Lakeshore RV Center (Aug '15) Jul '17 Tom Pollander 5

Muskegon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskegon Mortgages