Governor waits before recognizing gay...

Governor waits before recognizing gay marriages

There are 28 comments on the Greenwich Citizen story from Mar 23, 2014, titled Governor waits before recognizing gay marriages. In it, Greenwich Citizen reports that:

Corey Ledin-Bristol, left, and Art Ledin-Bristol smile during their wedding ceremony at the Harbor Unitarian Universalist church in Muskegon, Mich., on Saturday, March 22, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greenwich Citizen.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chico

Torrance, CA

#28 Mar 25, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
One little troll with three names, posting like he is a child peeking at pictures in a National Geographic magazine. "We don't like gays, but lets frequent the gay threads and click on all the links! Ewwwwww! Looky"
now you are getting the hang of it ..........
Mzz Cleo

Torrance, CA

#29 Mar 25, 2014
bout time
Jose

Torrance, CA

#30 Mar 25, 2014
Spring is here the crappie are biting already caught a mess couple days ago ice fishing. Fish fry Friday . Got to do some TLC to my boat. Still snowing here another 4" yesterday.
I call my boat J A I D*

* very gay name
Qbert

Torrance, CA

#31 Mar 25, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
You "said" nothing. You "posted". And thanks for changing usernames, because the more you do it, the less and less anyone believes there are but a few trolls on here. Your immediate rebuttals only prove what so many of us have suspected for years. Thanks for your support, as much in denial as you are!!
*Marriage Equality Nation Wide!!!*
who are you posting two?
JIM DANDY

Torrance, CA

#32 Mar 25, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
You "said" nothing. You "posted". And thanks for changing usernames, because the more you do it, the less and less anyone believes there are but a few trolls on here. Your immediate rebuttals only prove what so many of us have suspected for years. Thanks for your support, as much in denial as you are!!
was it sumthang i said? you are easily fooled 'how you say g u l l i b l e duh

WOO HOO Marriage Equality World Wide!!!*
JIM DANDY

Torrance, CA

#33 Mar 25, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Can you count on one hand who else shares these views?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#34 Mar 25, 2014
Oh, Jimmy1, from post #25-33, you have more than "outed" your little stalking self. Enjoy your night…alone…again. Dream yet one more dream about me. I have become your everything.
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Mar 25, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Someone needs a time out.
Prove it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskegon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for an old aquaintance Sat D416MO 1
News Renewing Port of Muskegon: Michigan Regional Pr... Jun 22 used and abused 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Jun 21 TJJ 183
News Miss Michigan's platform to highlight diversity... Jun 20 Kelly 1
Review: All Seasons RV (Aug '15) Apr '16 Ebay buyer 5
News Christine Workman's mug shot from the Muskegon ... Apr '16 WhoDat 1
Review: Kaley Park Kennels (Jul '10) Apr '16 theresachalko 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskegon Mortgages