Review: Dog Star Ranch
Jess

Muskegon, MI

#1 Mar 12, 2013
LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I bring my dog here for daycare, grooming, training and boarding. They do it all!!! The staff are very nice and helpful and take great care of my pup! Couldn't ask for a better place to bring my dog! Dog Star Ranch really knows what they are doing. Your dog will be VERY happy here! I left my dog here for boarding and I was at ease knowing he was in a very clean environment. They will walk and play with your dog 4 times a day and more if you pay a little extra!! It's so nice to know he wasn't stuck in a tiny cage for a week! And the daycare is even better! I bring my dog a couple times a week and has a blast he is more socialized with humans and other dogs than before we started going to the Ranch. The best part is with daycare I ALWAYS have a tired pup to bring home which is great!! They are a little more expensive than other facilities, but you definitely GET what you pay for!!! They're great!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskegon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lakeshore RV Center 18 hr campingfreak 2
Review: All Seasons RV Aug 27 Jenn 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Aug 23 TJJ 170
Looking for feedback on Teen Challenge, especia... Jul '15 Mary_Lincoln 1
News Top 5 things to do this weekend Jul '15 District 1 1
News Western Michigan woman sends 17,000 valentines ... (Feb '06) Jul '15 Da Doo Ron Ron 5
Review: Kaley Park Kennels (Jul '10) Jul '15 Oakley5630 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskegon Mortgages