Michigan police no longer looking for...

Michigan police no longer looking for alleged biter

There are 1 comment on the Boston Herald story from Nov 25, 2009, titled Michigan police no longer looking for alleged biter. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

ORTON SHORES, Mich. - Police in southwestern Michigan no longer are looking for a man they initially believed had bitten a teenager's neck following a recent screening of the hit vampire film "The Twilight Saga: New Moon." Norton Shores police on Wednesday told The Muskegon Chronicle, WOOD-TV and WZZM-TV that a 17-year-old girl who told them she ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

True Blood Mine

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 28, 2010
Related Topix: Norton Shores, MI, Muskegon, MI

10:00 PM

True Blood: Mine
(18+)(CC)
Sookie becomes the focal point of a heated dispute between Bill and his more bloodthirsty vampire associates; Sam and Tara find common ground in their current states of romantic affairs; Jason begs Lafayette for help with a personal problem after Dawn kicks him out.
1-03

http://www.spacecast.com/Schedule.aspx

Sunday March 28 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskegon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jessica Heeringa found: This guy started the rumor (Jun '13) Apr 3 A friend 5
Scagel place Mar '17 Auld Skool 1
Andrew Raymond (Andy) MT. Garfield (Feb '13) Mar '17 Jesserap 4
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Mar '17 TJJ 199
News BH Leaders Call For Action To Save Local Schools Jan '17 marvinlzinn 1
Muskegon County Mugshots (Nov '10) Jan '17 Luke 6
News Second Muskegon man charged with murder in WMU ... Dec '16 Mimi 1

Muskegon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskegon Mortgages