Michigan Supreme Court
Posted in the Muskegon Forum
#1 Sep 6, 2012
Short Film And Discussion by Bridget Mary McCormack will discuss the impact of decisions by the Republican controlled Supreme Court.
Monday September 17,
Louis A McMurray Conference Center
2624 6th Street, Muskegon Heights
1. voted to tax seniors' pensions
2. ruled to allow computers to foreclose on people's homes without human review
3. ruled against a workplace rape victim who asserted her work environment was unsafe.
4. sided with Big Oil and corporations by allowing polluters to pollute, leaving cost of clean up to tax payers
5. ruled in favor of the powerful special interests over 80% of the time
Add your comments below
|BH Leaders Call For Action To Save Local Schools||Jan 31||marvinlzinn||1|
|Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07)||Jan 30||TJJ||198|
|Muskegon County Mugshots (Nov '10)||Jan '17||Luke||6|
|Second Muskegon man charged with murder in WMU ...||Dec '16||Mimi||1|
|Suspect In Holland Shooting Armed and Dangerous...||Dec '16||District 1||3|
|Michael. Jackson and Michigan's Adventure (Feb '14)||Dec '16||bacteria||3|
|WZZM13 - UFO sightings in West Michigan (Jun '07)||Nov '16||Charmin Harrison||41|
Find what you want!
Search Muskegon Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC