Michigan Supreme Court
Posted in the Muskegon Forum
#1 Sep 6, 2012
Short Film And Discussion by Bridget Mary McCormack will discuss the impact of decisions by the Republican controlled Supreme Court.
Monday September 17,
Louis A McMurray Conference Center
2624 6th Street, Muskegon Heights
1. voted to tax seniors' pensions
2. ruled to allow computers to foreclose on people's homes without human review
3. ruled against a workplace rape victim who asserted her work environment was unsafe.
4. sided with Big Oil and corporations by allowing polluters to pollute, leaving cost of clean up to tax payers
5. ruled in favor of the powerful special interests over 80% of the time
Add your comments below
|What happened to Joellen Coon? (Apr '13)||Jan 18||Joey D||20|
|Debate: Gay Marriage - Muskegon, MI (Aug '10)||Jan 9||joy||55|
|Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07)||Jan 3||Robert||155|
|Review: Latsch Floor Covering||Jan 1||roye allen||1|
|union haters (Nov '12)||Dec '14||fedora56||2|
|Review: Muskegon County Road Commission||Nov '14||camy62||1|
|Muskegon Heights Boy Scout Camp?||Oct '14||achilles3456||1|
Find what you want!
Search Muskegon Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC