Visitation for Nathan Kenney today

Visitation for Nathan Kenney today

There are 115 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 6, 2008, titled Visitation for Nathan Kenney today. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

He was shot and killed. His body was discovered in a church parking lot. Thursday, friends and family members of Nathan Kenney will begin saying goodbye.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
DRUG DEALER

Alto, MI

#102 Apr 21, 2008
A pound of weed is not a theory.
Appalled wrote:
First to Nathan's friends, family, co-workers and other loved ones, I wish to express to you my deepest regret for your loss. I however realize that these are words you are going to here a lot in the time to come and also realize that they are of no consolation.
Now to "chas from Dutton":
How DARE you so callously question the supposed circumstances surrounding Nathan's death!! Furthermore, you have a lot of gall to question Nathan's intentions to change his life around!! Nathan's death is tragic regardless of what the circumstances surrounding it might be!! Do not think for a SECOND that Nathan's life was any less precious to the people who loved him or to the God that you speak of merely because of the theory the police have for what lead to Nathan's death!!
DRUG DEALER

Alto, MI

#103 Apr 21, 2008
I AM NOT A DRUG DEALER. BY THE WAY.

I dont sell drugs to people.
Tmad

Arvada, CO

#104 Dec 6, 2008
I personaly believe Anthony and javauhn both need to rott in prison which they are doin now or maybe in hell .......And yes all you people need not say what you are what if he was your brother nephew cousin what ever then what would you say? Nothing!!!you'd be sad n possibly cryin now plz be careful what you say it an be more considerate for those who did know an loved him..........
Taylor from kentwood

Arvada, CO

#106 Apr 19, 2009
u kno what if u keep saying that ppl keep making this sund like a tradjic thing and the story needs to stop than why the hell do u keep talking about it? tell me that.. u kno it dosent matter if he was shot or had cancer or was stabed or just grew old and died nathan is in heaven now and thats all that matters and i kno that fer a fact.... what happent o him should ahve not happened but it did.. and now thoses boys will rott in hell and i ahve no problem with that i knew the boi's that shot him too and they where very fake...it should have not happen and liek i said last time u have some balls talkin shit about him like that and yea it was a drug deal gone bad and nathan was tryin to change and u dont kno if he was tryin to change cuz U DIDNT KNO HIM! ppl cant jsut wake up one morming and say he imma stop sealing drugs and stay clean and just be a godly man it take time it takes baby steps!! but u wouldnt kno that beacuse u have no idea what it is like to live the life that nathan lived and all of us so u have no right to belittle any of us and nathan. nathan was a great man he had changed alot from the past but when u have been around that type of enviorment from when u where little till now thats all u know...like i said u are playin with fire talking shit u have no idea how easy it would be to get info about u!!.. so i would be carefull what u put on here cuz if any of his famil see what u write about it it wouldnt be pretty belive me!!
Taylor kentwood MI wrote:
Ok fer one "mark" did u even kno nathan? u kno when he lost his life it hurt alot of people and u have no right to sit there and bash him like that he passed away now and let him rest in peace ok nathan was one of my best friends and i was very close to him yea people do dumb shit k!!! but i dont see u bashing all of the outher guys who where shot cuz of a drug deal for. fuck you and keep ur damn comments to ya self u got some balls talkin shit about him u kno that right? u have no clue who his friends are and what his family is about..so why dont u worry about ur problems that u have in ur fucked up life cuz appently u have issues in ur life and arnt happy with urself so u have to talk shit to make ur self feel better so i would advise u not to give out any personal info of ya self cuz u will be playing with fire....
<quoted text>
taylorfrom kentwood

Rockford, MI

#107 Apr 20, 2009
yea mark like u even kno what its like tohave that type of life!!! cuz u dont
dusty dressler

Big Rapids, MI

#108 May 21, 2009
i still miss you nate..
cant wait to see you agian....
TAYLOR FROM KENTWOOD

Rockford, MI

#109 Jun 18, 2009
dusty dressler wrote:
i still miss you nate..
cant wait to see you agian....
DUSTY!!!!!!!!!!omg i miss you sooooo much how have u been im still in foster care and will be going home aug 13th ive been here more than a year i just talked to ya sis and she wants to get ahold of you but hey i saw some new pics of nay nay he has gotten sooooo big but hey write back on dis thing and leave me ur number and ill call you I LOVE YOU TONS
screw it all

Morrison, MO

#110 Nov 14, 2009
nate was a slime bag piece of shit n im glad his son dont have to grow up with nates shit he is better off with out it
Pray for forgiveness

Caledonia, MI

#111 Dec 31, 2009
As the lord said to all the people who were about throw stones at a woman who committed adultery, "he who hasn't sin, throw the first stone." We are all sinners. A sin is a sin. Nathan seems to have had a very rough upbringing with terrible role models and was shown the wrong path in life. There is no telling what this person could have accomplished in his life. There are very successful and influential people in our society that started down the path as Nathan did and turned their lives around. I pray for everyone that has casted judgement on him. God says in his book that only he is allowed to do this. I would like everyone to sit down and right down every thing that they have done against God as far back as they could remember. I don't think there is enough paper and pens to write with if we all did this. So, Let's just continue to forgive and pray that his family is able to move forward in the right direction. I saw his son, Nathan, recently and he is just an amazing kid! He makes this world a much better place. Without his dad he wouldn't be here and that would be a shame. So, to say that he didn't contribute to this world and make a difference, I beg to differ!
NativePride

Sterling Heights, MI

#112 Jan 3, 2010
Please depart with the god crap. I would like everyone to sit down and remember what his followers did to my people because we didn't want to believe in something other than what we had for centuries!!! Then when we said no thanks my ancestors were gunned down, beaten, called savages or heathens. Took our land destroyed our virtues and herded us like cattle and moved us to a spot so we wouldn't bother the white people. You tell me, where was he when his followers pulled this crap on us? Anyway if this person nathan would have wanted to turn his life around, I think he would have been on his way, instead he gets caught up in a drug deal? I too was brought up in a bad situation. You don't know racism until it hits you in the face and knocks your teeth out for who you are. I am saying this because even though I had it rough. I am not out slinging dope or hanging with the wrong crowd. I did what you said this fellow was going to do. I turned it around my self, went to college and graduated. There is telling what I accomplished because I didn't make bone head decisions. I followed what my parents taught me and knew I could do it. And made the right choices. You know what? I don't need to read any book or follow some person. I can do thing pretty well by myself. I was give the mentality to make good judgment and I have. So I would just like to close and say, you have a choice in life. It is your choice if you take the wrong path. That is all on you. Just as it is if you take the right one. When things go south, only blame yourself. Just as when you make the right, take the credit
brandon kenney

Jenison, MI

#113 Jan 5, 2010
how dare u u are disrespectind my brother u hav no idea how much s.h.i.t we went through then u wanna start talking crap about my brother watch your mouth
brandon kenney

Jenison, MI

#114 Jan 5, 2010
thats my brother u low life
Bentely

Rockford, MI

#115 Jan 15, 2010
Shame on everyone who ridicules the deceased. Let this young man, Brandon remember his brother as he was. Dont put your cart before your horse, none of you know what your children will do before they are done with life. My sympathy to the Kennedy family and will contiune to pray for you.
wow

Wayland, MI

#116 May 17, 2010
I did know Nathan...I used to live with him and his family for a while...He may have been going down the wrong path in life and making poor choices but those things did not make him who he was...His life was a gift from God and Nathan touched my life and others...How dare you talk about him like he was trash and say that his death wasn't a tragedy....He was a good dad, brother, son, and a great friend and will be missed by many...Before you go and judge him you may want to take a look in the mirror and leave the judging to God!! Who are you to say that Nathan or any other person is this or that. You talk as though you have all the facts about him..all you know is what you have saw on the news...
bethany

Caledonia, MI

#117 Oct 11, 2010
we still love ya and miss you nathan!!!!!! rip baby!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskegon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: All Seasons RV (Aug '15) Apr 23 Ebay buyer 5
News Christine Workman's mug shot from the Muskegon ... Apr 21 WhoDat 1
Review: Kaley Park Kennels (Jul '10) Apr 14 theresachalko 16
Free movie tickets! (May '09) Apr 10 marieorrmiller 20
News Whiteout conditions, record rain, and the lates... Mar '16 tworowwampum 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Mar '16 Robert 180
News Balmy highs, blowing snow, and bitter cold Mar '16 Sault 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskegon Mortgages