Kate Gosselin: Being In Spotlight Is ...

Kate Gosselin: Being In Spotlight Is Tough

There are 87 comments on the The Huffington Post story from May 14, 2009, titled Kate Gosselin: Being In Spotlight Is Tough. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Kate Gosselin, co-star of TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus 8," says it's difficult reading stories about herself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
you say that

Brunswick, MD

#83 Jan 5, 2010
ha

“w00t w00t!”

Since: Feb 07

St James

#84 Jan 5, 2010
All she does is care about herself. Everytime I watched the show, she was constantly on the cell phone not paying attention to her kids, and shes always going on and on about herself. On one episode, she was rambling on about how Wal-Mart was carrying Kate wigs for halloween..... Shes so ditzy, I dont think either one of those parents deserve those cute kids to be honest...
you say that

Brunswick, MD

#85 Jan 6, 2010
who cares,so many profiteers, the media is just as guilty to pandering to the masses. ALL for what?
The mighty (lowly) dollar!
Big_Love_Is Better

Spring, TX

#87 Feb 12, 2010
Jamie Myers wrote:
All she does is care about herself. Everytime I watched the show, she was constantly on the cell phone not paying attention to her kids, and shes always going on and on about herself. On one episode, she was rambling on about how Wal-Mart was carrying Kate wigs for halloween..... Shes so ditzy, I dont think either one of those parents deserve those cute kids to be honest...
It's just like on "Big Love" when Grandma Lois told her son, Bill, "You don't deserve that boy" and then
grandsonny Ben went to stay with his sister and then his "Gram"...One day those kids will be able to make their own decisions. They will remember a mom who cared more about having the latest vehicle, hair extensions, manicures, spa treatments, treadmill, talking on her cell phone, shopping and everything else except spending time with them. It is sad if it is true that she only spent time with them when the cameras were rolling. Otherwise, mommy is busy.
Real Housewives

Spring, TX

#88 Apr 15, 2010
gerri-berri wrote:
Kate Gosselin: Being In Spotlight Is Tough
Well then get the hell out of it beeyatch
Whine whine whine
wipes tear
people quit on me

I do not understand why

shifts in chair
rips a big hummus-tinged garlic fart

I have too many legal bils and I can't like
work 80 hours a week as a like nurse or something.

“w00t w00t!”

Since: Feb 07

St James

#89 Apr 25, 2010
I cant believe that she is on dancing with the stars. She should be too busy trying to raise her kids, but no, shes spending all of her free time learning the fox trot. Shes a terrible dancer too. At least we got to see her look cute for once.
Boo Hoo

Spring, TX

#90 Jun 1, 2010
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
The fans r acrually happy for them?...r like their recent behavior? Hey head in the clouds Kate needs to quit whining and has to know that the media attention is part and parcel of their celebrity or she is just stupid.
They need to act accordingly.
Well I don't hear anyone of the other celebrity families whining and complaining that they aren't what they are either, celebrities..as they appear on numerous talk shows and do numerous articles for mags. Also don't see them ignoring their families and seeking out personal, individual stardom like Kate. Ego and greed have helped to shine the limelight on them.
People don't have to shut up...it is the way it is.
I was out shopping and there's old Samsonite Donkey "hiney" on the cover. Did I buy the magazine?
Nope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskegon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Joellen Coon? (Apr '13) 4 hr SPLAT 21
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Aug 17 Mary 187
Michael. Jackson and Michigan's Adventure (Feb '14) Jul '16 Someone 2
Looking for an old aquaintance Jun '16 D416MO 1
News Renewing Port of Muskegon: Michigan Regional Pr... Jun '16 used and abused 1
News Miss Michigan's platform to highlight diversity... Jun '16 Kelly 1
Review: All Seasons RV (Aug '15) Apr '16 Ebay buyer 5

Muskegon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muskegon Mortgages