Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

Judged:

I brought my computer into crashmasters and they fixed it the same day. My computer was running SO SLOW from viruses and they fixed it and actually made it run faster than it did brand new !!! THANKS
jeds mom

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

Judged:

Where are they located and how much did it cost you?
Heather

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Judged:

It was only $45 and they are a few blocks from the highway on apple ave (by wesco)
jeds mom

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Heather wrote:
It was only $45 and they are a few blocks from the highway on apple ave (by wesco)
Thank you.
Thomas

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

I agree with the ladies below! They fixed my computer when no one else could. It had some serious viruses in it that prevented me from doing anything. They made this old PC run like new. I knew they were really busy and I was expecting it to be done in at least 3-4 days but they had it done within 48 hours. A+
Howie Feldersnatch

Bay City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Unlike the poster above, I'll refrain from a juvenile insult, but I will say that if you ask they will (if they're honest) tell you that they've sent work out to be repaired to by a person that is a local musician (drummer, guitar player) in the past.
I brought my unit in to have a new hard drive installed and it was a "Stormy" experience for me to say the least.
Perhaps the "sub" NOW works for them, but at the time, he did not.
I stand by my remarks, and if you believe that I'm lying, I encourage you to ask them directly.

Again, NOT the place I'd EVER bring my unit back to.

Caveat Emptor!
lol

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

You can post until your fingers are blue. This will not discredit crashmasters. They have become the most popular computer repair company in town. Their cheap prices, fast service, nice inventory, computer skills and nice attitudes make them stand out from the rest.
CrashMasters

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

My friend "lol" called me at the office and explained to me what was going on. I don't know who this guy is but I can promise you that this never happened at my office. We do all of our own work and we guarantee all of our work! We will get the job done correctly with no problems!
Members of Topix.com , I urge you to use our services. I will completely refund your money if you are not happy. No questions asked!
We would not be so busy and so highly recommended if we did business like that.
I hope you see all of you soon :)
lol

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

They weren't even in business 3 years ago.

I recommend people from Topix to go check out merchant circle.

They have 14 FIVE star reviews. One of them was actually posted today.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/CrashM...
lol

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

That page has had 561 page views in the last 30 days.
Howie Feldersnatch

Bay City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

response to lol:

Thank you for proving at least 1 of us can read, and apparently, add.

A quote from the above listed link: "CrashMaster's Computer Sales & Repair has been in the Muskegon area since 2006. We have over 20 years in combined experience and we are becoming one of the most respected sales and full service computer repair companies in the Muskegon area."

The calender on my wall reads 2009...

2006 through 2009 = 3 YEARS!

Again, I'm willing to back up what I have said with receipt(s) and a work order. Anyone that would like to examine them need only ask.

I also note with interest that the CrashMasters poster has not refuted my statement about WHO thay had work on my unit, only their "shill."

Nice going, and thanks for the link.
Howie Feldersnatch

Bay City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

HAHAHAHA!

That's it? The best you can do is "Go find something to do?"

Wonderful, just great. When confronted with facts (thoughtfully provided by YOU) your reaction is that of a petulant child. I should probably consider my lucky I haven't been subjected to the stinging "I'm glue and you're rubber" defense.

Thank you "lol," you've done more to prove my position then I could have done alone.

Perhaps your friends at CrashMasters should reconsider letting you act as a cheerleader/carnival barker/shill for them. I'm sure they can do better.

Oh, and as for your suggestion that I "find something to do," I believe I'll go sailing today with my beautiful girlfriend and 2 adorable grandchildren.

Thanks!
Lol

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Ok. You do that.

I think you are forgetting that I don't work at Crashmasters. I work construction in GR. It just sounds like you need to find something to do. I'm sure your GF is beautiful LOL.
Maybe Joe will respond when he gets back from Chicago. His nose isn't glued to the screen like yours is. You just want some attention and I'm done giving it go you.
Howie Feldersnatch

Bay City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

I will await Joe's response as to whether or not the FACTS about WHO worked on my computer are as I've stated them.

Now, as for MY needing attention, I'M NOT the one who felt compelled to post at 1 a.m. I merely have posted FACTS (my computer was worked on by someone OTHER THAN a CrashMasters employee [according to the person who identified himself to me as "one of the owners"] approx. 3 years ago), along with my OPINION that the work was LESS THAN SATISFACTORY.

Plain and simple.

YOU on the other hand are the person that's responded by calling childish names ("douchebag" and "liar") and THEN proceded to state that they weren't even in business during the time I had my work done. To (weakly attempt) to prove this, YOU POSTED a link that CONTRADICTED YOUR STATEMENT, and bolstered mine!

Again, nicely done.

BTW, I know many construction workers in
West Michigan, and I'm curious as to why you're NOT working on a Saturday afternoon in August...

So, to summerize: I was NOT happy with the work that CrashMasters did on MY COMPUTER, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone else.

p.s. My girlfriend probably wouldn't look at you twice...but I kind of have a feeling that you don't really care for females anyway.
Kelly M

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

I would like to let everyone know that CrashMaster's has always been good to me. I tell all of my friends and family members to use them. They are a group of nice local men that really care about your needs.
Staci

Mecosta, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

These guys rock. It only cost $30 to get mine fixed and cleaned up and they told me what to do to keep it from having problems again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Muskegon Discussions

Search the Muskegon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
William Scagel home (Feb '13) 9 hr William Scagel JR 7
old friend Apr 4 buzz 1
More (light) Snow, Continued Cool Mar 30 Alice 2
Woman a victim of chop shop operation (Aug '08) Mar 30 shelly Wolfe 38
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 109
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Mar 27 rider 5,463
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 301
•••

Flood Warning for Muskegon County was issued at April 16 at 9:14PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Muskegon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Muskegon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE