Jessica Heeringa's fiance: "We need her home"

It has been just over two months since Jessica Heeringa was last seen. She vanished late on the night of April 26 at the Exxon gas station on Sternberg Road where she worked. Read more
Secret Service isnt FBI

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2013
I don't think it was wise to let a Secret Service agent in on the investigation. Michigan-based or no, he has a conflict of interest if this is in fact a serial killer case related to the disappearance of Morgan Harrington.
There's a Secret Service agent previously stationed in New York -- a short, ugly, mean little man -- who's a suspect in Morgan Harrington's abduction. And he happened to have been reported as stalking one of his past victims at night in Wisconsin months before the Heeringa abduction -- guess what kind of vehicle? A silver or light colored minivan. That past victim has also accused him of stalking her with cell phone data because there was no other way he could have found her at times.
He's also in on a rape video ring, and one of his "friends" who helps him with that looks a lot like the man in the Heeringa sketch.
Also notice that a vehicle that looks like a big black Suburban is the vehicle immediately in front of the minivan, as though they're traveling together. The New York agent has stalked women in SUVs a lot like that.
I'm not saying that the Michigan agent has dirty hands, but is it proper for a.) the Secret Service to be helping in an everyday crime that's really the jurisdiction of the police and FBI, and b.) if the New York agent is involved, is he really going to have the guts to turn in another Secret Service agent?
Horace TurdPolish

Levittown, NY

#2 Mar 13, 2014
boy you sure is a wacky sumbich aintcha?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muskegon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Fri Robert 160
Debate: Gay Marriage - Muskegon, MI (Aug '10) Mar 23 Dee 56
Shelly Bell Mar 17 Conway 1
Free movie tickets! (May '09) Mar 15 Ivy 14
Debate: Ferguson - Spring Lake, MI Feb '15 Dale 1
iCare Repair Jan '15 Rachel Gonzolez 3
What happened to Joellen Coon? (Apr '13) Jan '15 Joey D 20
Muskegon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web