Islamic Center welcomes all for Open Mosque Day

There are 3 comments on the Redlands Daily Facts story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Islamic Center welcomes all for Open Mosque Day. In it, Redlands Daily Facts reports that:

The Islamic Community Center of Redlands opened its doors for its inaugural "Open Mosque Day" event on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Redlands Daily Facts.

Just my opinion

Champaign, IL

#1 Oct 18, 2010
I wish the media in the Inland Empire (Highland Community News, in particular) would have written about this open house earlier, my son is 1/2 Pakistani and it would have been good for him, and me, to go and learn more about his culture. His father doesn't seem interested in passing along much culture to our son, but I think it is important for my son to learn about who he is and where he came from.
hohah

Redlands, CA

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Muslims, just go away. Far away
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Sometimes immigrants turn their backs on the culture they came from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian snapchat users? (Oct '14) 8 hr cantwait34 94
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon tom wingo 29,725
"RONCPP" is gone (Aug '14) May 1 RONCPP2 2
Verdemont Heights Towne Center in San Bernardino (Nov '11) May 1 Resident9 14
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) Apr 28 Slugfest 1,698
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Apr 26 Jojo 4,816
Anybody know a nutjob named John Colby? Apr 25 lara 10
More from around the web

Muscoy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]