The Shoals Insider: Man arrested in p...

The Shoals Insider: Man arrested in pharmacy break-in

There are 2 comments on the shoalsinsider.com story from Apr 6, 2009, titled The Shoals Insider: Man arrested in pharmacy break-in. In it, shoalsinsider.com reports that:

Larry Baker 06.APR.09 LEIGHTON- Authorities have arrested a man suspected of breaking into a pharmacy Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at shoalsinsider.com.

unknown

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 9, 2009
I refuse to have david wayne smith jr. slammed like he's a no body. ray hayse don't no to much if he did he wouldn't have diffrent tails about everythang. mr hayse is a lier and he shouldn't be a officer of tha law when he was charged and held for stealing property. mr. hayse should b more awear of the people that know him and that can tell on him as well.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2011
unknown wrote:
I refuse to have david wayne smith jr. slammed like he's a no body. ray hayse don't no to much if he did he wouldn't have diffrent tails about everythang. mr hayse is a lier and he shouldn't be a officer of tha law when he was charged and held for stealing property. mr. hayse should b more awear of the people that know him and that can tell on him as well.
Ray Hayse is a bitch! Did you know he kept some of those oc's that were seized as EVIDENCE? This is a true statement my friend! I know first hand of all the dirty shit he and the whole town counsel is involved in! He needs to get his for real!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscle Shoals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Fox 20 hr Shoalsrez 3
Dr. Roddy Aug 28 IsntItIronic 2
News Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Against Suzuki (Dec '09) Aug 28 MandyD 239
affordable dentures in florence alabama (Jun '14) Aug 6 boman 5
deanna wright and katlyn hawkins (Apr '15) Aug 2 Rip Torn 7
Mobile Home Manufactering Plants Jul 31 searching 1
Anyone work at Walgreens Call Center? (Mar '10) Jul '16 Suhdude 72

Muscle Shoals Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance