These WOMEN should be put in THEIR PL...

These WOMEN should be put in THEIR PLACE!

Posted in the Muscle Shoals Forum

fedUP

AOL

#1 Aug 29, 2010
PRISON! I am talking about 40 something CROWDERS in stores. These immature,married,mothers really show their stupid side when they get into a clothing store/supermarket with young girls that they do not know(and wish they looked like). They will siddle up to an unsuspecting "victim" and try to bully the younger girl into leaving,making any self-respecting girl want to slap them silly. Reaching in front of them,right in front of their face,touching them even sometimes,these women need to be incarcerated NOW! This really does happen left and right around the Shoals Area,you KNOW who you are! I am going to file a harassment charge next time one does this to me. This area is crawling with bitter,youth-despising,downrig ht rude women! Excuse me,but popping out a dozen children doesn't give you instantaneous knowledge. You know NOTHING! I spend my time gaining real knowledge,thank you very much. Not getting my kicks out of hovering around some young hottie that their husband keeps checking out. Those poor children,I feel for you babes! If you just so happen to be one of these store CROWDERS,you will get the law after you soon enough. Please strive to be a human that doesn't act like a dumb animal,and respect people's personal space! I know I do! Go bully your husband instead,they sure as heck won't say anything nowadays!(I wish that would change also,MEN stand up for yourselves for holiness's sake!Stop being a feminine male!Masculine males stand up for themselves,cannot be FORCED by their wives to do crap,not beat women,but respect themselves AND others!Now that's a REAL MAN!these women are bitter because all you can find is a boy!I think deep down they want a real one.)If you have had CROWDING experience please tell me how you dealt with the hag.
NOTICE

Knoxville, TN

#2 Aug 30, 2010
Not sure where they meet now, but I believe the group you speak of used to meet at Sidelines or On The Rocks everyday of the week with an R in it from what I heard. Men from TVA need to look out, if they show the vaguest form of interest these chicks will beat them back to their motel. lol :)
Siggy

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2012
They are middle-aged sexually repressed lesbians.
They have caved into society's pressuring and married a man.
They are dissatisfied with their husband and are trying to perv on you.
Call the cops when they do this.
Plain and simple.
You may just save a child!

Men, read the article: Is your wife a lesbian?
15 ways to know and ways to get help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscle Shoals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar slut 31 min Roll tide 1
Sparkys Oct 10 Dark guy 1
prostitutes in russellville (Jan '13) Oct 9 shotgun 23
Rumor Has It!!!! (Jul '10) Sep 23 Absence 4
Diana davis Sep 23 Guest 1
Where to pick up sluts (Mar '14) Sep 23 Guest 10
Don't move to Florence, alabama (Jan '07) Sep '17 Taking Flight 204

Muscle Shoals Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance