It's Christ MASS time again!

It's Christ MASS time again!

Posted in the Muscle Shoals Forum

GodsChosen1

AOL

#1 Dec 15, 2009
HEY! I am chosen specially by GOD to spread the WORD!!! Christmas is of SATAN HIMSELF!!!! Christ MASS-Christ's blood,is a PAGAN pratice! Please listen!!! We are on a firey road to HELL!!!! There is no mention of the date of Christ's birth in the WORD! Don't be a non-thinking mormon!!!! SANTA is an ANNAGRAM For SATAN!!!!! It is SO obvious,only a complete mormon would not get it! God does not like to have things added to the WORD OF GOD! Please do not say that Christmas is the date of Jesus Arrival! This is Hearsy!!!!!!
Star of Life

Montgomery, AL

#2 Dec 15, 2009
Gah I really hate to be the one to do this.. He's right. The day of which we celebrate Christmas is a Pagan Holiday, adopted by Christians, to make the conversion of Paganism to Christianity more easy on the people of Rome, both western and eastern territories. Santa is not an anagram for Satan however. Santa was just a fictitious character before the Christians adopted the story and Santa was superseded by the Bishop of Asia Minor, Nicholas of Myra,(Old Saint Nick). We all know that Santa does not exist, I mean who would believe a few thousand year old Story as outrageous as Santa Claus, bringing gifts and miracles to the world. Oh.. oh.. yea.. sorry about that!
GodsChosen1

AOL

#3 Dec 16, 2009
Anagram-a word or phrase made by transposing the letters of another word or phrase. Yes it is an Anagram for Satan. Sa nta-Sa tan. Humans in the old days(and today),warping the WORD for their own selfish gain. Even mistranslation. The Greek word energy was changed to work,what a joke! I place no trust in human historical accounts either!
barrysmitts

AOL

#4 Jul 6, 2010
I must admit it is the truth. But,this applies to other holiday's as well. Halloween is a Satantic holiday,where children dress up as,and joke about,the demons they learn to fight against in Bible school. Sad really. Did their "Christian" parents have a lobotomy recently?
silent

AOL

#5 Jul 7, 2010
Just because people want to celebrate a day of christ birth, even though their not sure which day it fell upon, doesn't mean they are of the devil, I don't see a thing wrong with giving gifts to one another just as the wise men brought gifts to the stable when he was born. Who cares if the exact day is wrong or right, I would rather see people come together during a time as christmas than to see the world falling apart like it is doing right now. people say the true sabbath day is not on sunday but saterday does that make all who go on sunday hell bound because we got the day all wrong, I don't think so. The bible says to work out your own soul salvation, I think there are a lots more places we could put our conversations and try and solve problems, for instance, drugs in america, meth ect.) America is doomed for hell, well most, but its not because of people celebrating christmas, no santa isn't real and it could be wrong, well it brobably is because its a lie as well, but just a day to celebrate christ day of birth, I think its good. We celebrate everything else so why not give a day for christ without santa of course...
amyackers

AOL

#6 Aug 20, 2010
I think that the person who started this thread means more that the literal celebration of Christmas has nothing to do with Christ's birth,and that the practices of today are direct imitations of the actual pagan holiday that Christmas is. Why not be Christian,and celebrate Christ's birth on another day? Why not make it a purely religious holiday? Why follow the doomed herd to hell? Do you really want to be of the world that badly? I'm sorry,but you can't take a holiday that worships Pan,change the name,and still do the rituals in the name of God. It was made for pagan worship. You would be worshipping Pan still. I think it's wise to say that every custom or behavior we exibit should be thought out,instead of blindly executed. Most humans are always going to be wrong. So then why do most believe that the majority is always pure? On the roads that lead to haeven or hell,you must read the signs yourself,or follow the "holy man" who seems good,smiling and saying "Everybody's doing it,so it must be alright" when he is actually misleading you down to the pits of hell,hiding his true face like Satan. I'm sure he'll give you candy canes also to get your soul. Heck,he'll give you all the money in the world for that soul. Read up about pagan history and why these misguided people put trees up in their homes. In honor of a certain false god. As Christians you must be vigilant. It's not an innocent ritual,and you can't wash it clean by ignorance. What you don't know CAN hurt you. And often times will. And the angle with "But Christmas makes people happy in an unhappy world" is lame. Make a new Christian holiday,and give presents! Why put that stain on your happiness anyway. Our world has a lot of sad history,one being the deception of some leaders of the church who are not working for the Lord. Wolves in sheep's clothing,who WILL snare all but the most steadfast spirit. Why not be one and get informed?
Jimmybobnextdoor toyou

AOL

#7 Oct 22, 2010
A true warrior for the Lord you are miss amy! Rejoice! for we are the few saved among the many people!
baba

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2011
Isn't Santa supposed to be evil in the old pagan fables? Like that eats children instead of bringing them gifts. Guess they had to make Him a lil' more lovable! Lol,I guess that's why they named him Santa instead of Satan XD Ol' Saint Nick the second coming!!! Satan has turned over a new holly leaf I suppose...
Siggy

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Couldn't agree with you more.
Creepy old pedos are somehow supposed to be lovable!
Keep away Santa!
'Ole Saint Nick!
Danny

Hahira, GA

#10 Nov 29, 2013
Thank God that many Christians are NOT keeping silent about this any longer. Finally a ministry is telling the truth about Christmas too:

http://www.thebreadoflifefellowship.com/Not_S...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muscle Shoals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happend to Court Street Cafe (I left in 1... (Mar '08) Tue Suzy 17
Looking for grandparents (Feb '17) Aug 5 Info 4
Do you know her Jul 30 Bbwlover 1
My girl Jul 30 Only god 1
Best Internet Providers Jul 29 yuas sir 2
Hangouts for Gay People (Dec '16) Jul 29 Peter 4
Kasey Hill, M.D. Jul 27 willow10364 1

Muscle Shoals Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance