AARP|MedicareComplete.....UnitedHealt...
Richard

Caldwell, ID

#1 Sep 23, 2013
How many out their have this plan and are you satisfied with it....
Ragdoll

Englewood, FL

#2 Sep 23, 2013
I do. Have had it for several years, never a problem. Always paid promptly. When I had cataract surgery and they asked what kind of coverage, their response was "Oh, good" when I mentioned this.
Richard

Caldwell, ID

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Ragdoll wrote:
I do. Have had it for several years, never a problem. Always paid promptly. When I had cataract surgery and they asked what kind of coverage, their response was "Oh, good" when I mentioned this.
Okay "Ragdoll" Anyone else ?
easy

Plymouth, MA

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Okay "Ragdoll" Anyone else ?
Rich, What is the question here.......

ARRP is not an Insurance CO. They are an agent makink Millions of $$$$$$ on the backs of Seniors. AARP has never paid an Insurance Claim.
Richard

Caldwell, ID

#5 Sep 24, 2013
easy wrote:
<quoted text>Rich, What is the question here.......
ARRP is not an Insurance CO. They are an agent makink Millions of $$$$$$ on the backs of Seniors. AARP has never paid an Insurance Claim.
We are getting to that any other comments on AARP...About the coverage and for senior citizens...Good or bad....and the cost as well.
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Sep 24, 2013
easy wrote:
Any thing from AARP to me goes to file 13 unopened.
Ragdoll

Englewood, FL

#7 Sep 25, 2013
Richard, To clarify, my coverage is a standard medicare supplement with United Healthcare. You may have been asking about the medicare complete which is more like an HMO and I don't know about that.
easy

Plymouth, MA

#8 Sep 25, 2013
Ragdoll wrote:
Richard, To clarify, my coverage is a standard medicare supplement with United Healthcare. You may have been asking about the medicare complete which is more like an HMO and I don't know about that.
Ragdoll, I am not sure what is the question, thus my question.
easy

Plymouth, MA

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>Any thing from AARP to me goes to file 13 unopened.
CC, Ditto... I fired them 3 years ago. Reason .... Not only were they backing Obama Care, they were campaigning for Obama...They should have lost thier Tax Free Status. Where is Lois Lerner when you need her... They still send me letters to rejoin.

There are many Senior Org for the retired. One is "AMAC". Assoc of Mature American Citizens. They will probably turn out the same way. as AARP.
easy

Plymouth, MA

#10 Sep 25, 2013
easy wrote:
Disclamer at the end of all ARRP Solicitations.....
1. Neither AARP or its Affiliates is the Insurer.
2. AARP contracts with Insurer and Providers payments to AARP a "Royalty Fee" for the use of the AARP "Intellectual Property".

Guess what the Intellectual property is..........
Richard

Nampa, ID

#11 Sep 25, 2013
Ragdoll wrote:
Thanks "Ragdoll" we are getting closer to my question....Slow down you other two before you get your shorts in a uproar...Go easy you guys..
easy

Plymouth, MA

#12 Sep 26, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks "Ragdoll" we are getting closer to my question....Slow down you other two before you get your shorts in a uproar...Go easy you guys..
Rich, Gone "Commando".........
Richard

Boise, ID

#13 Sep 26, 2013
easy wrote:
<quoted text>Rich, Gone "Commando".........
Easy easy...
RICHARD

Star, ID

#14 Jan 10, 2014
Okay now what do the senior citizens do now and how when we be covered when the" RED LIGHT" goes off on funding do to our Dollar being worth nothing..... HHHHmmmmm the monitor has given us another clue that I have to enter before I can post this comment.....maybe I should just ask the monitor in the future !!! Are you ready for this...".WHICH ONE IS A REAL WORLD."....interesting isn't it !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Derry seeks way to end stray cat problem (Apr '07) 3 hr Truth111 68
Remember New Ken nightlife (Aug '07) 5 hr KenHi61 9,741
Debate: Marijuana - New Kensington, PA (Aug '10) May 16 parsecsam 134
Third Ward School (Aug '09) May 16 parsecsam 41
CHUCKIE CROGHAN Speaks (Feb '10) May 13 easy 1,639
“memories only” of new kensington and local areas (Jan '10) May 10 Sanders 1,747
Polarizing Political View Points (Dec '10) May 1 Ida Isterico 1,778
More from around the web

Murrysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]