First Prev
of 5
Next Last
rdd

Redlands, CA

#95 Dec 7, 2012
did anyone see a bright light over redlands california, Fri, 12/07/12, about 9:25pm. My neighbor was out walking and said he saw the brightest light heading west, then changed direction to the south and disappeared it moved very fast and did not make a sound - claims is was not an aircraft. He was near the corner of Ford Street and Eucalyptus Dr. No one believes him, as he often bullshits and jokes around.
Dnewton

Moreno Valley, CA

#96 May 27, 2013
Something fell out of the sky Saturday night around 10 p.m. May 25th, in Moreno Valley, CA. It looked like it fell either into Lake Perris or behind it. There was one helicopter that did one sweep of the area and lots of sirens where blaring. There was nothing said on police radio, which is even more strange. You could see smoke in the night sky, heading down to earth. Any body else seen anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrieta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) Wed Kathwynn 241
News Murrieta Police Asking Public's Help in Identif... Aug 24 JMulvihill 1
News One year later, Central American migrants long ... Aug 22 wild child 1
News Political EmpireRIVERSIDE COUNTY: Shellie Milne... Aug 20 Jeff Stone 1
first service residential - formerly merit prop... (Jun '14) Aug 20 Dena 5
Judy :P (Nov '13) Aug 19 anonymous 7
Domestic violence charges Aug 15 Mr Joe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murrieta Mortgages