First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Smiley

Inglewood, CA

#1 Aug 11, 2009
My daughter (6) who is not known for lying came to comment to me about seeing a triangular shaped object with different colors on each side and bright lights on it. I googled it and saw that another person had reported seeing a similar thing in January. Does anyone have any ideas?
Fallbrookyea

Irvine, CA

#3 Aug 12, 2009
Ken, you sad person, how can even say something so childish about a 6 year old little girl, you sicko. SMILEY, actually my brother and i were sitting in our yard about a week ago, and saw the same thing, it was triangular, moved over the start, but all you could see what 3 lights on each corner. Dont know what it was, but it definatley cought our attention.
FallbrookGuy

Vista, CA

#4 Aug 13, 2009
I see these things often but after further inspection, in most cases, I can idenitify them as planes. There are UFOs though.
TRUTH

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Nov 6, 2009
I never thought ufos were true, until I saw bigfoot 2 of them in norcal ufos are real period
Alvarados

Temecula, CA

#6 Nov 9, 2009
Several years ago, while drving home thought Windchester, not only did I see it, a car full of kids with me saw it too. It was a triangle shape airplane with lights around the corners, it was lowering very quietly and by the time i pulled over to see it better, it was gone. nowhere to be seen by me nor the kids. All the kids remember it clearly.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#7 Nov 21, 2009
Where did everyone see the UFO? When did it happen? I wish I could have seen it.
TAXPAYER

San Bernardino, CA

#8 Dec 2, 2009
you can even get into the white house with no invatation. now thats a ufo
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#9 Dec 4, 2009
TAXPAYER wrote:
you can even get into the white house with no invatation. now thats a ufo
LOL!
AAMDJ

Corona, CA

#10 Dec 4, 2009
Just witnessed something in the sky on the way home. It started out with red lights and white lights strobing across it. and definitely looked triangular.
anm

Artesia, CA

#11 Dec 4, 2009
AAMDJ wrote:
Just witnessed something in the sky on the way home. It started out with red lights and white lights strobing across it. and definitely looked triangular.
What time we live in lake elsinore and saw the same thing what time did you see this object
AAMDJ

Corona, CA

#12 Dec 5, 2009
Between 8 and 9pm. We were on the freeway heading back home. Did you see the same thing? It caught my eye from a distant with it's distinct bright red lights and then as soon as we got on the freeway we saw it a little closer as if it were about to land but it didn't. It just hovered over and the lights were strobing across it and sometimes the lights would change! What did you see?
AAMDJ

Corona, CA

#13 Dec 5, 2009
anm wrote:
<quoted text>
What time we live in lake elsinore and saw the same thing what time did you see this object
Between 8 and 9pm. We were on the freeway heading back home. Did you see the same thing? It caught my eye from a distant with it's distinct bright red lights and then as soon as we got on the freeway we saw it a little closer as if it were about to land but it didn't. It just hovered over and the lights were strobing across it and sometimes the lights would change! What did you see?
anm

Artesia, CA

#14 Dec 5, 2009
we saw strobing lights in a circular pattern. i dont know if the lights were moving around with the airfact spin, or if the aircraft had stationary light that had a strobe pattern. and they were kinda reddish/yellowish. and it also had a single yellowish light on top. it was kinda saucer like. ours occured at 1030 on the way home from dinner. we were just about to exit from the 15 going north and we saw it and tried following it. it was kinda following the pattern of the 15 i think. it sped up though and we lost it in the mountains. kinda similar to ur expierence?
AAMDJ

Corona, CA

#15 Dec 5, 2009
anm wrote:
we saw strobing lights in a circular pattern. i dont know if the lights were moving around with the airfact spin, or if the aircraft had stationary light that had a strobe pattern. and they were kinda reddish/yellowish. and it also had a single yellowish light on top. it was kinda saucer like. ours occured at 1030 on the way home from dinner. we were just about to exit from the 15 going north and we saw it and tried following it. it was kinda following the pattern of the 15 i think. it sped up though and we lost it in the mountains. kinda similar to ur expierence?
Definitely similar, we were on the 15 as well. It was a strobe pattern...the shape looked as though triangular but I could be wrong because it was night time. What spooked me more was that it did seem as though it was following the trail of the freeway!!! We lost it in the mountains as well! I googled trying to find out if anyone else had seen it...so I had to post here. Good thing someone else saw what we saw. WOW!!!
anm

Artesia, CA

#16 Dec 5, 2009
AAMDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely similar, we were on the 15 as well. It was a strobe pattern...the shape looked as though triangular but I could be wrong because it was night time. What spooked me more was that it did seem as though it was following the trail of the freeway!!! We lost it in the mountains as well! I googled trying to find out if anyone else had seen it...so I had to post here. Good thing someone else saw what we saw. WOW!!!
Yea i tried to find it on google too, but ur the only one i found that said anything. another occurence happened on the 4th but further west and at about 630. that person said a triangular shape as well. so i may b the one that is wrong cus i was driving and my wife was in awe! it was really low too right? like just over the hills. but yea glad to hear someone else saw this. is this ur first expierence? this is ours. totally changed my wife's perspective on ufos. we just moved and looks like we're gonna enjoy it here.
AAMDJ

Corona, CA

#17 Dec 6, 2009
anm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea i tried to find it on google too, but ur the only one i found that said anything. another occurence happened on the 4th but further west and at about 630. that person said a triangular shape as well. so i may b the one that is wrong cus i was driving and my wife was in awe! it was really low too right? like just over the hills. but yea glad to hear someone else saw this. is this ur first expierence? this is ours. totally changed my wife's perspective on ufos. we just moved and looks like we're gonna enjoy it here.
It is my first experience. I was the type to say, I'll believe it when I see it, and now that I've seen it I'm blown away. Definitely changed my view and I'm still in awe as well. It was was low enough as if it were going to land. I wish we had a camera to document our experience, you know! But really good to know someone saw what we saw.
Dec 5 2009 LE

Garden Grove, CA

#18 Dec 6, 2009
We were driving S on the 15 at around 7-8pm Saturday night going thru Lake Elsinore when my son and I saw white light that seemed to be coming from the ground behind the hills to our right. Definately not from here. NOT lightning or anything that could explain it. google Disclosure project.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#19 Dec 7, 2009
AAMDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my first experience. I was the type to say, I'll believe it when I see it, and now that I've seen it I'm blown away. Definitely changed my view and I'm still in awe as well. It was was low enough as if it were going to land. I wish we had a camera to document our experience, you know! But really good to know someone saw what we saw.
I agree! I've always said: Seeing is believing. I've never believed in Shadow People before 1999. After I had seen an actual 'Shadow Person' in my house I can honestly say they do exist.In addition, my family and I moved out of that house back in 2003.
veyaluch

Tustin, CA

#20 Dec 7, 2009
around 7pm, Dec. 5th - driving east on the 91, saw this thing in the distance as soon as we hit the 15 north. it was far away but it looked like something was rotating in sky. at first i thought maybe a chopper, but as we got closer it was def not. the sky was somewhat "foggy" or "misty" so i could not get an outline of it. there were def lights on all sides, and the craft itself was either rotating or the lights were spinning around it. it kept crossing back and forth over the freeway(though always heading north. i was going about 80 mph and could not catch up with it, only got close when it appeared to slow down. but then it would pick up speed again. i even called the highway patrol to report it. oh ya, and it seemed to be hovering only a few hundred feet off the ground.
Janan

Encinitas, CA

#22 Dec 20, 2009
AAMDJ wrote:
We saw something in the sky 121909 while driving on 15 from Temecula to Fallbrook around 9:30pm. It was flying at the level of a small aircraft except that it had circular white lights on the underside. And we wondered if the body of the thing was also circle shaped. It was flying "right to left" in the sky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrieta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Menifee Lakes? (Feb '07) 18 hr bob 22
News Lariat and whip master to perform at Pena Adobe Jun 20 iefbr14a 1
moving to temecula? (Aug '07) Jun 18 Csoregel 113
Wondering about those clothes and shoes donatio... Jun 13 Kelley Jenkins 6
Weed Jun 12 Tyler 2
Poll Should Sun City Gardens Be Closed Down? (Jun '08) Jun 9 AMH 28
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Jun 6 tobigirl 427
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murrieta Mortgages