Anonymous document promises violence ...

Anonymous document promises violence after parent protest of sex offender

There are 5 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Anonymous document promises violence after parent protest of sex offender. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Police were posted outside a Murrieta elementary school and nearby streets Thursday after numerous residents were mailed anonymous, ranting eight-page letters that included death threats against their children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

loop

Yucaipa, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2010
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/murrieta/ar...

read the article at that link and you will see what an embarassment these idiotic and trashy homeowners are to humanity.

This guy brian Brase is not even crimminal, at 28 he only had this one "sexual battary" when he was 15, thats all, misdimeanor, he did about 8 months and that is all. Shame on americans.

I hope Jesus Christ holds these people accountable for their self rightousness.

In this article some old women is saying "even women are scared, not just kids"
What the hell? where do women get off thinking some kid at 15 who wants to have sex with a girl undr 14, which means that she was over 12, because there is another statute for girls under 12, just like there is a statute for kids over 16, it goes in increments of 2 years.

So this guy is technically not even a pedophile at 15, and these stupid people are acting like he is a rapist or pedophile now that he is 28?

Fuck You Murrietta, you deserve nasty manifestos, I hope you all lose plenty sleep, I know this poor kid has over the last 13 years.

Brian, if you read this, Keep your chin up, you are not a bad seed, you where just a kid going throught puberty.

Loop for governor http://cmybuttjudge.angelfire.com
COLLEEN

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 7, 2012
Well, i am one of the victoms of brian brase, and yes he is a violent rapist, he violently raped and molested myself and a boy next door from the ages of SEVEN TO ELEVEN that was both a female and male for years and both were under 12 years old. just would like to clearify all of this, im sure is smart future wife was the one who posted the stuff above, this same story was featured on dr. phil if you would like to look up the episode. My name is Colleen Brase and you can go to the dr phil site and type in the heading "innocence robbed" and perhaps that could clear a few things up.
COLLEEN

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 7, 2012
COLLEEN

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 7, 2012
COLLEEN

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 7, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrieta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donate Unwanted Clothing (Jun '14) 6 hr Jade d 4
News Temecula Residents Speak Out Against Homeless H... (Dec '12) Apr 29 HAT 7
News Man Accused of Stealing Two Cars, Trying to Rob... Apr 28 Nosafeplace 1
why is police helicopter flying over for 2 hour... (Feb '10) Apr 27 Thill 34
Wanted: Heavy Lifter Apr 22 theleopard 1
Brittany CROUCH (Mar '15) Apr 22 White13China 3
Taggers: (Feb '06) Apr 22 White13China 252
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murrieta Mortgages