Inmate dies at Southwest County Detention Center in Murrieta

Dec 31, 2008 Full story: Full Value Review 18

On December 27, 2008, at 02:01 A.M., an inmate was found in distress while a jail sergeant was performing a normal security check at the Southwest Detention Center.

Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Norwalk, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2009
Suicide?? how convenient.

Southwest probably took 4 hours to get him even out the door....
RMM

Lakewood, CA

#2 Jan 2, 2009
Another few bucks saved to help the state budget.

Norwalk, CA

#3 Jan 4, 2009
True dat.

Poor guy.
Tax payer

Ontario, CA

#4 Jan 9, 2009
Why can't all the criminals do us a favor and take a dirt nap?

Norwalk, CA

#5 Jan 10, 2009
What??

First, being an inmate doesnt make you a criminal, many are there waiting for arraignment, they mayvery well be found innocent at araignment or trial, and secondly innocent people do get convicted now and then.

How are we to know which one he was without more info??

Thirdly, which criminals do you speak of?? Those that make mistakes like stealing when they are starving, or the guy that loses everything and becomes an alcoholic and gets a drunk in public charge??

Or are you speaking of people that are truly guilty of things such as murder and rape, child molesting and so forth?

It's frightening to hear something like that said because many good people can get mixed up and become a "criminal", not everybody that has commited a crime has a bad heart or an evil soul, there is a world of differenc between a career ciminal or an evil seed if you will, and many of the psychologically troubled people that wind up in jail or prison.

Many of these people need serious psychiatric help and would not be committing crimes if they were properly taken care of and as a society we have failed at that, we have failed at setting an example to the generations that follow us, we have failed at keeping the influences of evil people from making movies and music that glorify criminal behavior, we have failed at creating programs that create a stable life for impoverished, abused, neglected and lost human beings,

It is easy to place the blame on an individual but in the macrocosm we have set up a predominantly lose/lose situation for so many and in the microcosm so many neglect to do their part, no one man, woman or child is an island. We are all part of the crime problem to a degree in the truest sense.

Tax payer, it says you're in LA. I am pretty sure I know why you would feel that way, it is very bad in LA these days, worse than ever and it creates an unstable, dangerous and frightening environment for, well.... normal "Tax paying citizens"

It is not fair for either side in many cases, but there rally are those grey areas, more often than not.
la quinta

Indio, CA

#6 Sep 1, 2009
my son is innocent and he is in prison.
mee

Downey, CA

#8 Dec 8, 2009
damn someone just got schooled!!!!=D
lola

Crestline, CA

#10 Jan 5, 2010
soo is it scary there
PottyMouth

San Luis Rey, CA

#11 Jan 5, 2010
Spead those cheeks. Peel the banana. Most people in 72 hr lock up should not be there.
fallBack

Covina, CA

#13 Oct 26, 2010
pottymouth you should go to jail n get gang rape you dont know how it is for alot of those guys that didnt do anything in just want tell on there friends how about you spread yo ass in get a fist in it
piggy

Menifee, CA

#14 Apr 6, 2011
Hang all those skinheads.fuck em
informant hater

Menifee, CA

#15 Apr 6, 2011
CHRISTOHER ROMANO IS A LYING RAT
Jena

United States

#16 Nov 19, 2011
True my hussband got arested for a riverside warrent so hes in jail for that in south west bumb er
TJ A

Diamond Bar, CA

#17 Dec 5, 2011
Are there any videos that show the inside of this jail?
melissa

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#18 Dec 12, 2011
Tax payer wrote:
Why can't all the criminals do us a favor and take a dirt nap?
why don't u take a dirt nap. Have you never made a mistake? Ignorant!
my fathers daughter

Redding, CA

#19 Jan 13, 2012
hey taxpayer,YOUR A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
Myrightswereviol ated

Menifee, CA

#20 Sep 21, 2012
[yeah, don't you love how they talk to you at southwest? yesterday I was ambushed in my own driveway, no probable cause, except for the word of some lying neighbor. Didn't matter to officer Leanord (if that was her name) and Odon. I was going to jail and THAT WAS IT! So, they totally violate your rights and then wonder why you act in distress.
Poor guy; don't blame him, though. They are liars, abuse their authority and you can't trust them.
Myrightswereviol ated

Menifee, CA

#21 Sep 22, 2012
So, you tell me, are we a FREE people? You get your medical marijuana card and yet, you're legal, you're not legal. It's statewide legal but NOT federally legal so..... you may get busted, you may not. So, where in there are my RIGHTS? Where in there are we a FREE people? Law enforcement. I was wrong, it's NOT Officer Leonard, it's REYNOLDS. Watch out for that woman. She's in law enforcement so she's totally able to abuse her authority and, don't you worry, cause she WILL abuse her power. She comes up to me in MY DRIVEWAY, on the word of a lying, vindictive neighbor, maybe they're doing each other and that's why, on the neighbor's word, who is LAWRENCE E. GRAHAM on Thornhill, careful of him, and I was taken to jail. So, you tell me, are we FREE? We aren't thanks to law enforcement. I hope when they all die, they ALL go to some rotten hell. They deserve it. Have your fun here sweethearts, you will pay one day from the big guy upstairs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrieta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 8 hr Pink 11
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter Fri Jamie 3
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Thu Annonymous 1
Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) Thu Shamenoshame 216
high speed chase down adams, and cherry street Dec 19 Chris 1
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 18 Health conscious 416
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74

Murrieta News Video

Murrieta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Murrieta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Murrieta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Murrieta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News