Woman Found Dead Under Nude, Unconsci...

Woman Found Dead Under Nude, Unconscious Man

There are 9 comments on the KTLA-TV Los Angeles story from Mar 20, 2007, titled Woman Found Dead Under Nude, Unconscious Man. In it, KTLA-TV Los Angeles reports that:

A 34-year-old Murrieta woman found dead in her apartment under her nude and unconscious ex-boyfriend was strangled, and authorities said today they are investigating the case as an failed murder- suicide ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTLA-TV Los Angeles.

Tec

Greenwood, AR

#1 Apr 10, 2007
I'm really sorry this happend to such a nice person. I didn't know ever personaly, but from what I'v read in the news papers, she was a very sweet and loving person my heart goes out to her son and family,they will always be in my prayers.And as for wade I feel sorry for him.
Tec

Greenwood, AR

#2 Apr 10, 2007
I'm sorry this happend to such a nice person, I didn't know her personaly, but from reading the news papers she seemed like a very nice person who didn't deserve to die the way she did, my heart goes out to her family,they will be in my prayers, and as for wade I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.
Linda - Anne Reese

Lethbridge, Canada

#3 Oct 24, 2008
SHE WAS FOUND NUDE
Srgk

Pottstown, PA

#4 Jan 5, 2010
Cool
Tina

Queen Creek, AZ

#5 Jan 5, 2010
was she shaved of harry
wha

Long Beach, CA

#6 Jan 5, 2010
????
MIKEE

Lochwinnoch, UK

#7 Jan 25, 2010
Sorry to hear such sad news
kisses

Long Beach, CA

#8 Jan 27, 2010
aww hey your in menifee
AGrif15

Fort Smith, AR

#9 Feb 25, 2010
Yeah it sucks really bad to have your dad in prison and you being stuck 600 miles away from him. I feel bad for Tony and his son. I hope and pray that my dad didn't do it.. But whatever happened happened. So yeah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrieta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temecula Sales Tax Increase 18 hr John Galt 1
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts Sat Mimi thai 19
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Sep 20 D bow 429
Are there gangs in Fallbrook? (Sep '07) Sep 14 Californio 83
News TemeculaRegistered sex offender accused of tryi... Sep 2 Wade 2
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Aug 30 Mr Richardson 5
meet and greet Aug 25 Faye Wons 1

Murrieta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murrieta Mortgages