4 Injured In Hot Air Balloon Explosio...

4 Injured In Hot Air Balloon Explosion Over Temecula Wine Country

There are 3 comments on the CBS Local story from Nov 9, 2013, titled 4 Injured In Hot Air Balloon Explosion Over Temecula Wine Country. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Riverside County Fire Department spokesman Mark Annas says the balloon crash-landed at the corner of Vino Way and Calle Cabernet around 7:44 a.m. Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Thurstee 98

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Come nobody says which company this hot air balloon had the problem with seeing I'm going on a hot air balloon ride in 2weeks like to know what company was
Thurstee 98

Moreno Valley, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2013
Anybody knows a hot air balloon could not explode that is not possible.. It's almost like they're hiding the company that might be faulted for negligence in this incident and I think people have a right to know home because if it's the company I'm supposed to go up on I'm I'm definitely going to cancel but not one agency is said who owned the hot air balloon why is this been covered up
frank

Ione, CA

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Thurstee 98 wrote:
Anybody knows a hot air balloon could not explode that is not possible.. It's almost like they're hiding the company that might be faulted for negligence in this incident and I think people have a right to know home because if it's the company I'm supposed to go up on I'm I'm definitely going to cancel but not one agency is said who owned the hot air balloon why is this been covered up
No cover up. The media never asked anyone what company it was.... In fact, beyond the sensationalistic headline and and article article that was completely wrong the media did not do squat.
D&D balloons. It was not hard to find at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrieta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsay Rhodes, Kenzie Rhodes, & Ethan Newsom Thu I am Me 1
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Oct 18 Thomas Servantes 91
Experienced e-Bay seller, hot pre-Holiday market! Oct 18 twinmommyhjw 1
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Oct 10 Hbwemail 11
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Oct 8 Alison 434
News Temecula Residents Speak Out Against Homeless H... (Dec '12) Oct 1 Peter Short 9
Kristie 🌹Rose unethical practice with p... (Jan '15) Oct 1 Peter Short 3

Murrieta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murrieta Mortgages