Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2013
Curious

Irving, TX

#1 Mar 12, 2009
I was just curious if anyone has attended one of the swinger parties that are advertised on Craig's List in Menifee.

If you do not know what this is, just look under the Orange County area for Casual Encounters. They have 2 or 3 parties a week.

For some reason I think this is illegal.
Class of 1984

Irving, TX

#2 Mar 17, 2009
I guess everyone knows and wants to hide the little secret.

Well I will paste the actual ad below to see what ya'll have to say. I know that several other of the Menifee boards check this site so let's hear what you have to say. Just a bunch of IE trash is my guess

WWID-WEEK PARTY - mw4mw - 37 (MENIFEE)

----------
Reply to: pers-kmvvj-1079222427@craigsli st.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-17, 11:19AM PDT

come join our mid-week party, relax ,enjoy the spa, shoot pool, dancing, DJ-music, stripper pole, martha-b toys, glory hole, love swing, bondage room, and 7 play rooms, meet new friends, call for invite or info nine five one seven six o, five six six eight, no text, couples and single ladies over 21 and select single guys over 28
Get a life

AOL

#3 Mar 19, 2009
If there are 2-3 parties a week, obviously there is a market for this type of get -together. These are consenting adults who are in a private club, why are you concerned?
Curious

Irving, TX

#4 Mar 19, 2009
Since these "Clubs' are usually run out of a home, and there is a charge to attend. I would call it a business.

Also, since I currently own two rental properties in Menifee I would not want this "business" run out of a property I own.

I was curious to the reaction of the board, so with the little input I recieved. I will instead write to the city and inquire as to the current legal status. I also intend to have my property managment group look into my properties as a routine inspection.

Thanks for your input on the topic.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#5 Mar 22, 2009
Curious wrote:
Since these "Clubs' are usually run out of a home, and there is a charge to attend. I would call it a business.
Also, since I currently own two rental properties in Menifee I would not want this "business" run out of a property I own.
I was curious to the reaction of the board, so with the little input I recieved. I will instead write to the city and inquire as to the current legal status. I also intend to have my property managment group look into my properties as a routine inspection.
I totally agree with you.
In awe

Menifee, CA

#6 Mar 31, 2009
To think that these homes are in neighborhoods where there are probably children as neighbors. I would NOT want that type of activity going on next door to me.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#7 Apr 2, 2009
In awe wrote:
To think that these homes are in neighborhoods where there are probably children as neighbors. I would NOT want that type of activity going on next door to me.
I had no idea! Are they 'KEY' parties or what? I heard that in the 70's they were popular. My parents were too uptight to go to those parties.I first heard about them when I was in high school circa 1980.
Truth

Irving, TX

#8 Apr 3, 2009
icedragon wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no idea! Are they 'KEY' parties or what? I heard that in the 70's they were popular. My parents were too uptight to go to those parties.I first heard about them when I was in high school circa 1980.
Why don't you call the number provided and find out. Usually these places charge a fee for people to use thier "home".

It is illegal but the city will not do anything about it. SoCal is immoral anyway.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#9 Apr 4, 2009
Um, I'm not really that interested just curious. I wouldn't attend these so called 'Parties' but I wonder how many of our neighbors are into stuff like that.Aren't you curious? What if one of your neighbors, someone you least expect, was into that.
Truth

Irving, TX

#10 Apr 5, 2009
icedragon wrote:
Um, I'm not really that interested just curious. I wouldn't attend these so called 'Parties' but I wonder how many of our neighbors are into stuff like that.Aren't you curious? What if one of your neighbors, someone you least expect, was into that.
I think that you would find that more of your neighbors are attending than you think. The concerining part of this is that it people pay to attend.
Ladeedah

Granada Hills, CA

#11 Apr 6, 2009
Maybe these fine folks will soon be wanting marriage licenses--hourly rate, of course.
el aleman

Murrieta, CA

#14 May 13, 2009
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you call the number provided and find out. Usually these places charge a fee for people to use thier "home".
It is illegal but the city will not do anything about it. SoCal is immoral anyway.
so if you think, we the ones that live in SO.Cal are so immoral...why do own 2 homes here?
Truth

Irving, TX

#15 May 13, 2009
You buy them cheap, rent them to whomever will pay your price and wait for the market to recover. Then you sell them. I said I own Rental Properties there, not that I live there.
swinger

Temecula, CA

#16 May 23, 2009
I was invited to a party at a aquantances house a few months ago and was amazed. The Segawas of Menifee are known for this.
spider

One Hundred Mile House, Canada

#17 Feb 22, 2011
whats new out there
the truth

New York, NY

#18 Apr 15, 2011
Curious wrote:
ur a fking loser,.. get a life.
If you dont attending the party's why the fck do you care how they are run, unless ur a lifeless azzhole that has nothing to look forward to in his/her own life so its fun to kill other peoples fun bcuz ur a fcking loser. Sad fck
swinger for life

Orlando, FL

#20 Jun 26, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife and i been swingers for 6yers and she and i love it and we run or on house parties and its not illegal to run one get a life shit head.
Fernando

Perris, CA

#21 Jan 7, 2013
I live in Sun City. These people are the real deal. Had a fucking blast on more than one occasion. You haven't lived life until you've had the feeling of 3 mouths on your cack. My girlfriend got dp'd by two dudes old enough to be her dad and uncle. It was CRAZY. Yeah it's in a nice neighborhood, quiet people, kids playing in the street...typical Cali suburb, so you can rest assured there's not gonna be any problem. It's worth ythe money IMHO People need to stop drinking so much Haterade.... YOLO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrieta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 55 min Little Ricky 15,966
Californians fight over migrants 1 hr dragonX 132
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr KiMare 200,607
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Duh 5,015
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) 16 hr yourfavoritekirbyrep 414
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr napalmers 7,933
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Sat james marple 50
•••

Murrieta News Video

•••
•••

Murrieta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Murrieta People Search