racism exists in temecula
Topper

Wildomar, CA

#24 Apr 28, 2010
Why do mexiacans commit so many crimes? Yeah, our families came over on boats but had skills and brains!
Foxy

El Centro, CA

#25 May 2, 2010
As a long time resident of Temecula, I think it's safe to say there are a lot of 'roughnecks/rednecks' in and around Temecula.

Temecula is largely a blue collar/working class town - you should expect to see a lot of rednecks.

I don't think this is so different from other exurbs around the country.

Also, another characteristic of exurbs including Temecula: Large population of primarily white fundamentalist/extremely conservative Christians.
Jose

Westminster, CA

#26 May 3, 2010
Listen up Ese.....Don't mind these ignorant rednecks in the Temecula Valley, (Temecula and Murrieta). My homies are moving up here from Escondido so we will bring more culture to the area. The rednecks here just stare, they don't have the nerve to say anything, they just stare or give a dirty look. Give them a look back or better yet, call them on it and ask if there is a problem.
Mixed

Oceanside, CA

#27 May 5, 2010
Is temecula a good place for an racially mixed couple to raise a mixed child. My wife is Japanese and my child is mixed, I'm just looking for an affordable place to live quitely without some racially charged crime being brought on my family.
We are all one

Murrieta, CA

#28 May 7, 2010
Well First of all I am very happy to be back to the states this is a wonderful country with nice people and lots of opportunities I just came back from Iraq and I am grateful to see my people regardless of color, religion, background etc.. I thing we suppose to be together againts the enemy which is only one (terrorists)but seems like we don't get it at all. Our home is not where we were born Home is wehere we live. may be you all need to go to war to relize that. you all have a nice day and keep fighting if thatis what makes you happy I hope you get something out of it. have a nice day in Temecula.
Ricky

Westminster, CA

#29 May 8, 2010
To the previous poster. You are right. Glad you made it back safely. Thank you for trying to make this world a better place.
Salad-Toss

El Centro, CA

#31 May 9, 2010
Jose wrote:
Listen up Ese.....Don't mind these ignorant rednecks in the Temecula Valley,(Temecula and Murrieta). My homies are moving up here from Escondido so we will bring more culture to the area. The rednecks here just stare, they don't have the nerve to say anything, they just stare or give a dirty look. Give them a look back or better yet, call them on it and ask if there is a problem.
Yea we all know about your homies "culture" which is why we are armed to the teeth esse.

I suggest you take a look at the D.E.A. and F.B.I.'s website and look at their most wanted fugitive's list and tell me if you see any alarming common denominators.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/fugitives/san-fran/s...

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/fugitives/la/la-list...

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/fugitives/sandiego/s...

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/vc/murder...

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/vc/additi...
Salad-Toss

El Centro, CA

#30 May 9, 2010
Ricky wrote:
I don't need to explain myself to someone who appears to sit behind a computer all day! I have money to make, go find someone else to play with!
Ciao
You mave money to make? Under thae table money, not paying taxes? Hiring illegal workers and helping to bankrupt California and the USA? Noce I make it a policy to NEVER hire ANYONE who uses illegals.

Hope your business goes under scum bag.
Salad-Toss

El Centro, CA

#32 May 9, 2010
Foxy wrote:
As a long time resident of Temecula, I think it's safe to say there are a lot of 'roughnecks/rednecks' in and around Temecula.
Temecula is largely a blue collar/working class town - you should expect to see a lot of rednecks.
I don't think this is so different from other exurbs around the country.
Also, another characteristic of exurbs including Temecula: Large population of primarily white fundamentalist/extremely conservative Christians.
Your sweeping generalizations and stereotypes are racist you idiot. You just hate whites because we WORK for a living as opposed to your parasitic existence. Look at the crime statistics where these working "rednecks" live; itís LOWER than where you knuckle dragging bottom feeders live.
Temecula has a higher average income and education level than many cities along the coast.

Temecula is for ALL working class people who want to get away from the high crime and scum factor prevalent along the coast.
Kelly

Yorba Linda, CA

#33 May 9, 2010
i miss my baby. he just left to go home. so sad!
Foxy

Valencia, CA

#34 May 16, 2010
As a long time resident of Temecula, I think Humanities is 100% correct with regard to the overall culture of Temecula.
Foxy

Valencia, CA

#35 May 16, 2010
Salad-Toss wrote:
<quoted text>Your sweeping generalizations and stereotypes are racist you idiot. You just hate whites because we WORK for a living as opposed to your parasitic existence. Look at the crime statistics where these working "rednecks" live; itís LOWER than where you knuckle dragging bottom feeders live.
Temecula has a higher average income and education level than many cities along the coast.
Temecula is for ALL working class people who want to get away from the high crime and scum factor prevalent along the coast.
Above is an example of the passive hatred many non-whites will experience in and around Temecula.
Foxy

Valencia, CA

#36 May 16, 2010
Mixed wrote:
Is temecula a good place for an racially mixed couple to raise a mixed child. My wife is Japanese and my child is mixed, I'm just looking for an affordable place to live quitely without some racially charged crime being brought on my family.
Probably not...
T method

Newbury Park, CA

#37 May 23, 2010
I must say, I refused to believe that racism still exists in this beaitiful country of ours, let alone in my beautiful Southern California. I went to Temecula tonight for a little concert in support of a friend that was organizing it and was accompanied by my black friend and my dark Mexican American friend and they insisted we stop at a bar for a quick beer and an appetizer. We walk walk in and the bar was occupied by all white people. But I never having experienced racism first-hand before tought nothing of it but sure enough I heard people making comments right away. I thought it best to not mention it to my friends and opted instead to sit down at a table and order our drinks and beer ( giving my fellow humans thebenefir of doubt ) However it saddens me to report that this drunken white female that is real estate felt the need to interrupt my conversation with my friends sit at our table uninvited and proceed to put down our hometown of Riverside as well as what we do for a living, she would wink after each ignorant, rude, presumptous remark as if doing so made it acceptable. Her shockingly rude behavior went on for a few minutes as we looked at each other half puzzled half enterteained until she focused in on me. I got on my phone hoping she would leave me alone but she kept insulting me. I had enough if her trash and raised my voice and told her to knock that shit off and her male friend came to the rescue saying : "you don't talk to women like that" at this point I was furious because I was just sitting there minding my own business and now I have not one but two assholes ruining my night. I lost it and started yelling and demanding the drunken , racist, bitch be removed from my presence and before I could finish my demands two cops were in the bar. Phew all this because my stupid friends in their silly innocent minds thought this was a free country one in which anyone may walk into any bar without being assaulted due to the color of your skin!! silly isn't it? However my faith in humanity was restored when a nice guy in her group ( he was white ) came up to my group and apologized for his friends deplorable behavior. I felt his intentions were sincere and I invited him to join us at our table for a drink and he did. We hit it off and made a new friend, but the whole incident sadden me and left a horrible taste in my mouth I don't think I'll ever go back to the "Bull Pen" ( they probably prefer it that way ) invite everyone to evolve and realize that assholes and saints come in all colors and we shouldn't discredit a whole race due to encountering one of these assholes because in doing so we dscredit the most important race of all: The Human Race...Peace we are all one.
HOMELAND

Laguna Niguel, CA

#38 May 24, 2010
T-METHOD.......TRASH, YOU ARE THE TRASH
T method

Newbury Park, CA

#39 May 24, 2010
As you can see, this redneck a.k.a. "HOMELAND" proves my point further by his overwhelming need to opt for third-grade insults instead of engaging in an intelligent debate. However the fact that he's not only aware of the internet's existence but the fact that you use it to spew your hatred speaks volumes for your inbred clan. Cheers!
Jose

Westminster, CA

#40 May 24, 2010
Hey T- Method. Stay out of those redneck bars. Go to the Yardhouse or the new Seau's of Temecula. The drinks are more expensive but you dont get those Rednecks in there, they can't afford them!!!

Let them have their spots. I don't want to be around them anyways.

Homeland....you are ignorant, and not worth my time Ese!
Jimiray

Newbury Park, CA

#41 May 28, 2010
Joe wrote:
Living in Temecula Rascist rednecks and and cops are two of the things to worry about. I hope more blacks move here.
You are the one that sounds like a racist, we all here hope the likes of you move on.
Jimiray

Newbury Park, CA

#42 May 28, 2010
Unbreakable wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here in Moval hope more blacks head that way too from here! Lol
WOW, this statement is EBONICS AT IT'S FINEST. You should work at fitting in, not trying to change it, just as legal immigrants do to fit in and add to the EXISTING CULTURE. Get bigger than the box. Or should I write, be bigger than your perceived problem.
Jimiray

Newbury Park, CA

#43 May 28, 2010
Salad-Toss wrote:
<quoted text>Yea we all know about your homies "culture" which is why we are armed to the teeth esse.
I suggest you take a look at the D.E.A. and F.B.I.'s website and look at their most wanted fugitive's list and tell me if you see any alarming common denominators.
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/fugitives/san-fran/s...
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/fugitives/la/la-list...
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/fugitives/sandiego/s...
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/vc/murder...
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/vc/additi...
Jose, why the additude, are you not able to handle life without being combative. Or is you insecurities coming out and need the help of many to deal with the small stuff in life. Be a man, and suck it up. Pick your battles, don't create them. The wiser you get in life, the petty things in life don't matter inless you give it your power, or power to it.

Your identiy should come from your beliefs, faith, and actions, not from being a member of a gang; or behave like your in one.
That's just weak of spirit and self identity/image.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrieta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rancho LA Vita HOA: Unfair!! (Jun '14) Tue nohoas 8
Come on already! (Apr '15) Jun 18 Menifeeresident 11
Menifee Authors (Feb '15) Jun 17 Anonymous 3
Who won the Lotto in Sun City? Jun 17 Ldymorgana 2
Who Won? Jun 15 tellinitlikeitis 5
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Jun 12 Xirailuyo 58
Cleaning Trash Bins Jun 11 Makaveli 2

Murrieta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance