Patriot Pumpers
gary odom

Carnesville, GA

#1 Apr 7, 2018
had these two guys come out and gave me a price of 1K for the cleanout. They told me if not I may have to redo the system. I passed on them, they got pissed and walked away. I called someone else and luckily got it done for $350.00. These are not Partriots what a shame to use the name so every one can see it.

Buyer beware, thought Murrayville was a better place!
Ric Soriano

Carnesville, GA

#2 Apr 7, 2018
Too bad, I have heard that this company does gouge people if they can get away with it. They're making a bad name for themselves. Glad you spoke up, they shouldn't be in business at all! Maybe bring this to the attention to a city commissioner, hopefully they can do something to stop their business in this community.
Dookie Bomb

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2018
Gary & Ric: crybaby Anti-Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Wellham Terry Franklin Wellham Ginger Fra... (Aug '13) 10 hr Crusherfraudster 26
Mcclure Builders (Mar '16) May '16 cheatsinlumpkin 2
News Man charged with DUI, giving false name to officer (Jun '15) Jun '15 redneck 1
the hottest place to be tonight (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nicola Hurtig 1
Review: AAA Sign & Lighting (Jun '13) Jun '13 James P Taylor 1
News Lion on the loose in North Georgia? (Jun '09) Mar '13 drabbit 19
News Around Madison (Jan '11) Jan '11 lula 1

Murrayville Jobs

Personal Finance

Murrayville Mortgages