Justine

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2011
Any one know the tall long-haired guy with glasses who works at BnD? So hot!
Dancer12

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2011
His name is Gary. One one of my friends used to sleep with him. He is hot!

Since: Oct 11

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2011
I apologize, what is BnD?
Dancer12

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2011
Its a bar across the state line in Buchanan.
bubba

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2011
He is friend of that Rick guy. He probably deals.
Dole

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2012
He is not a drug dealer. He just happens to be friends with Rick. Get your facts straight people! He is a really nice guy.
does it matter

Murray, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2012
Now why would you come on here and bash Gary must be somebody from boondocks trying to start more Shit. Get a life
Huh

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2012
You KINtucky inbreds need to get bars there and stay out of the great state of Tennessee! You give our bars bad reputations!
Huh

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2012
Oh...never mind, you are talking about those two places. They already had bad reputations before Kentucky people came to them.....proceed.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 10, 2012
Huh wrote:
You KINtucky inbreds need to get bars there and stay out of the great state of Tennessee! You give our bars bad reputations!
Kentuckians give Tennessee bars bad reputations? Let me tell you something about the first and only time I graced a Tennessee bar, 641 "club" (lol) to be specific.

A friend roped me into going and grabbing a beer down at the glorious 641 Club, which I felt unfortunately obliged to.

Upon taking my first step into the bar, the smell of body odor hit me like a brick wall, and there were a few of your typical bar rednecks loudly arguing over by the pool table about one of them porking the other's "baby mama."

After ordering my beer, I flashed my plastic, which I was instantly reprimanded for. To my surprise, this bar was still stuck in the stone age and wasn't equipped with even as much as a basic card reader. Perfect.

Immediately after this interaction, I looked to my left where an older woman sat slumped over the bar. She grumbled something like, "I think I'm gonna be sick..." and let out the most disgusting burp I've ever heard out of a woman.

That was my cue to leave. I turned right around, walked out, and left. I've never so much as even thought about going back. Sorry, but I've never been in a Kentucky bar that was that high on the 'trashy' meter. I use it to gauge other bars. I just simply ask people, "on a scale of 1 to 641 club, how trashy is it?" Wahahaha.
Dr Phil

United States

#11 Feb 10, 2012
Huh wrote:
Hey redneck,
Without the money from Kentucky coming over the border, your trashy bars would cease to exist.
Huh

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2012
Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey redneck,
Without the money from Kentucky coming over the border, your trashy bars would cease to exist.
They wouldn't be so trashy if the trashy people from Murray didn't show up.
AlwaysFindMeAtBo onies

Murray, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2012
does it matter wrote:
Now why would you come on here and bash Gary must be somebody from boondocks trying to start more Shit. Get a life
Boondocks are good people who don't get on here and bash people under fake names so that person is left defenseless. Not to mention we, along with everyone else that knows him, love Gary. He is a great person. Try your real name next time or be quiet.
pkay

Murray, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2012
Picky Fetus wrote:
<quoted text>Kentuckians give Tennessee bars bad reputations? Let me tell you something about the first and only time I graced a Tennessee bar, 641 "club" (lol) to be specific.

A friend roped me into going and grabbing a beer down at the glorious 641 Club, which I felt unfortunately obliged to.

Upon taking my first step into the bar, the smell of body odor hit me like a brick wall, and there were a few of your typical bar rednecks loudly arguing over by the pool table about one of them porking the other's "baby mama."

After ordering my beer, I flashed my plastic, which I was instantly reprimanded for. To my surprise, this bar was still stuck in the stone age and wasn't equipped with even as much as a basic card reader. Perfect.

Immediately after this interaction, I looked to my left where an older woman sat slumped over the bar. She grumbled something like, "I think I'm gonna be sick..." and let out the most disgusting burp I've ever heard out of a woman.

That was my cue to leave. I turned right around, walked out, and left. I've never so much as even thought about going back. Sorry, but I've never been in a Kentucky bar that was that high on the 'trashy' meter. I use it to gauge other bars. I just simply ask people, "on a scale of 1 to 641 club, how trashy is it?" Wahahaha.
hahahahahahha
Dick in your Mouth

Murray, KY

#16 Feb 16, 2012
Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey redneck,
!!

I heard you take em in the mouth.
does it matter

Hazel, KY

#18 Feb 19, 2012
AlwaysFindMeAtBoonies wrote:
<quoted text>
Boondocks are good people who don't get on here and bash people under fake names so that person is left defenseless. Not to mention we, along with everyone else that knows him, love Gary. He is a great person. Try your real name next time or be quiet.
Yea whatever and your name says it all.
Gman

United States

#19 Feb 21, 2012
Wow. Didn't know I was so popular! LOL!
Dr Jerry Springer

Mayfield, KY

#20 Feb 21, 2012
AlwaysFindMeAtBoonies wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fu cking queff you are!! Do you not realize you look like the biggest hypocrite to show your stupidity on here? Geez.. Hope you are not able to reproduce, because that would be a shame!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local psycho checking out college girls 2 hr Adam 12 19
Putin laughs 3 hr American Patriot 2
Obama credited for strong economy 10 hr Icanread 8
Plumbers 10 hr Uncle Ted 12
Lifted Chevy Van 12 hr Scranton PA 2
Roy Moore 12 hr Trolly McTrollface 13
Jasmine 12 hr One for the road 4

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance