What do you think of Murray Hospital

Posted in the Murray Forum

StraightTalk

Murray, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2011
One of the things I find increasingly irritating is the current state of the hospital. It's not so much as a management issue, as it is a faculty one. I hate to sound condescending, but their billing system generates mistakes very frequently, and it's become a struggle with rude employees to resolve anything. Of all the times I have visited the new Primary Care clinic, they appear to operate much more efficiently, and the faculty there seems to be up to the task of handling paperwork. Murray Hospital certainly has the means to operate effectively, but they refuse to improve their strategies and stay competitive.
A concerned citizen

Murray, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2011
I completely disagree. Primary Care is full of ignorate people who only care about money, and not the precious lives who depend on their "care". Don't go there!
mk

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2011
they treated me 10 times better than vanderbuilt ever did, when I was extremely sick.

Belton, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2011
You people don't have the slightest idea what your talking about
mista dont play

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2011
My grandfather went to Murray once, dr. Harris told him he looked great and didn't understand why he didn't feel well. Told him he would see my grandfather in a few weeks. Needless to say we got a second opinion and found that he was full of cancer and died within the next week and a half. F$ck Murray hospital and the entire staff there. I don't care if I break something and the friggin bone is sticking out and I'm gushing blood, take me any place as long as it not Murray. Nothing but thieves and murderers. -
me

Murray, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2011
Love it!!
JustME

Mayfield, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2011
HATE it! My mom was sick and in horrible pain and her hert rate and bp was through the roof and no one would ever come check on her. My dad went to the er and they treated him like dirt. My son got hurt last year and they acted like I was a criminal and asked my son 50 times the same question instead of hurrying to help him. I understand and I am thankful they were making sure I did nothing wrong...but it got really ridiculious!

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2011
Omg you guys are stupid.. You can't blame the whole hospital for one doctors doing.
cows

Kirksey, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2011
It's not just one doctor thought. It's almost all of them. They never yell you whats wrong
cows

Kirksey, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2011
Tell
me

Boaz, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2011
Listen, it's very simple. People don't want to know what's wrong with them. People just want to know how many refills of pain pills they can get and how long they can take off of work. That's it. Plain and simple.
Just Saying

Murray, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2011
Okay, my dad works at the hospital, he is not a doctor or anything (Thank the Lord), but he does have a high up position. And I know from experience where ever you go, the majority of the doctors are going to act the way y'all are saying. Truth is, that is just doctors. They think they are God, and treat patients like their problems are part of some big game. Again, not all doctors are like this, but there will be some at every hospital.
they need new help

Clifty, KY

#14 Feb 1, 2011
I went there to have my son a year and a half ago and they stuck a needle in me 12 times before they stopped and they almost killed me and I wasn't but 15 then and my aunt had to get yell at the Ppl to help me bc they didn't care about me all they said was we tried to teach u not to have kids so young.. Then when we took my son there a couple months ago about his head the person cut the inside of his ear..
mcchblowsbabygoa ts

Murray, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2011
and that is all.
uh

Mayfield, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2011
dr. swain is the best surgeon you can get.
omg

Grant Park, IL

#17 Feb 2, 2011
One time I went there with an erection lasting longer than four hours. They shoved a thin glass rod into my peepee and then beat it with a hammer until it fell off.

Then they set me on fire.
Laura

Belton, KY

#18 Feb 7, 2011
MCCH is a joke! The doctors, most of the nurses and the addmin staff. They are there for a buck and they could care less about the patient or the family!
Vandy emp

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2011
I have had experiences at MCCH, JPMC, and Western Baptist and I would rate them JPMC, Baptist, and Murray.

Murray's billing procedure is the worst in the industry and they should be investigated.
shineonhappy

Providence, KY

#21 Mar 11, 2011
If they got rid of the one's that look up other people record's while they are working . to tell dirt on patients. then go tell people in Murray! they ought to Lose their JOB"S and be Posted in the newspaper! we call her the FAT BLACK WIDOW !
Geez!

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Mar 11, 2011
mista dont play wrote:
My grandfather went to Murray once, dr. Harris told him he looked great and didn't understand why he didn't feel well. Told him he would see my grandfather in a few weeks. Needless to say we got a second opinion and found that he was full of cancer and died within the next week and a half. F$ck Murray hospital and the entire staff there. I don't care if I break something and the friggin bone is sticking out and I'm gushing blood, take me any place as long as it not Murray. Nothing but thieves and murderers.-
Dr. Clark Harris is not an employee of the hospital. He is an independent doctor contracted with Medical
Arts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops in one bedroom land 4 hr Fed up 1
pregnant 4 hr Paul 1
Pella/infinity (Sep '14) 6 hr eww 9
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 6 hr just plain silly 56
KJV Bible 8 hr Anon 4
mayor cleaning house 10 hr Dalton 40
Does anyone have any pit bull puppies for sale ... (Aug '11) 10 hr what is going on 32
panera bread 11 hr Bruce 36
More from around the web

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]