First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jean

United States

#102 Oct 16, 2012
This was before he was commonweatj attorney .
Sorry I should add that .
Here

Hopkinsville, KY

#103 Oct 16, 2012
Jean wrote:
This was before he was commonweatj attorney .
Sorry I should add that .
i call bs. Defense attorneys do not talk to grand juries. And even if they do if the prosecutor wants them indicted it happens if he doesn't, they don't. Mark is a ad apple and it is showing. Walker13 years with letters is persecution where the msu basketball player runs over someone and 30 days.
From Murray

Trenton, TN

#104 Oct 17, 2012
Here wrote:
<quoted text>i call bs. Defense attorneys do not talk to grand juries. And even if they do if the prosecutor wants them indicted it happens if he doesn't, they don't. Mark is a ad apple and it is showing. Walker13 years with letters is persecution where the msu basketball player runs over someone and 30 days.
You are exactly right, but then Blakenship is on the board at MSU, so he will protect them. This should be brought to the Judge's attention, but they are probably in on it together.
kacy

Madisonville, KY

#105 Oct 19, 2012
i dont mean to get off topic but seems the integrity of mark blankenship is being questioned ...remember when david west shot and killed a man on wiswell rd not long ago ? that made at least 4 murders for west and seems to have gotten away with it ...this one on wiswell rd that west got away with ...at best he was a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and got nothing out of it ...leads me to think david west is a trigger man for blankenship or whatever he may need done at the time ...judge foust ?? well he calls the shots and he lets this kind of activity go on in his court room ...foust and blankenship in this together ?? plain ole corruption in the judicial system ..only my thoughts ..my opinion !!
From Murray

United States

#106 Oct 19, 2012
kacy wrote:
i dont mean to get off topic but seems the integrity of mark blankenship is being questioned ...remember when david west shot and killed a man on wiswell rd not long ago ? that made at least 4 murders for west and seems to have gotten away with it ...this one on wiswell rd that west got away with ...at best he was a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and got nothing out of it ...leads me to think david west is a trigger man for blankenship or whatever he may need done at the time ...judge foust ?? well he calls the shots and he lets this kind of activity go on in his court room ...foust and blankenship in this together ?? plain ole corruption in the judicial system ..only my thoughts ..my opinion !!
I wondered what they ever did about him, he needs to be back in prison. As I recall, they didn't do much to Dennis Chester either.
kacy

Madisonville, KY

#107 Oct 28, 2012
i had forgotten about dennis chester ...yeah i agree ..dont think he got much more than a spat on the hand...wasnt dennis a farmer at one time ?? blankenship used to frequent a farm to see david west..may have belonged to dennis or to his dad ??
From Murray

Trenton, TN

#108 Oct 28, 2012
kacy wrote:
i had forgotten about dennis chester ...yeah i agree ..dont think he got much more than a spat on the hand...wasnt dennis a farmer at one time ?? blankenship used to frequent a farm to see david west..may have belonged to dennis or to his dad ??
I'm sure it was Dennis. West and he are friends. Leslie Furches use to frequent his place also.
toolman

Murray, KY

#109 Oct 30, 2012
Well i hope that Mr,Blackenship don't made any deals with that child molester George V O'Neal the one who raped his own child that is in jail right now.
timed

La Fayette, KY

#110 Oct 30, 2012
Mr. Mark Blankenship abuses his power. It is very evident.
Lost

La Fayette, KY

#111 Oct 30, 2012
This isn't the mark Blankenship I know. The way that he has prosecuted people instead if cases. I am shocked. He has been a good man and attorney in his past. The handling of the verdict in the walker case is disappointing. He should have allowed the juries decision to stand. Zay Jackson case well he shouldn't have even handled the case being on the msu board. I have never heard so many community members upset over a commonwealths attorney.
Bye

Trenton, TN

#112 Oct 30, 2012
Lost wrote:
This isn't the mark Blankenship I know. The way that he has prosecuted people instead if cases. I am shocked. He has been a good man and attorney in his past. The handling of the verdict in the walker case is disappointing. He should have allowed the juries decision to stand. Zay Jackson case well he shouldn't have even handled the case being on the msu board. I have never heard so many community members upset over a commonwealths attorney.
It is definitely time for him to go! He is as corrupt as they come, but then again, Murray's whole judicial system is corrupt.
Anonymous

United States

#113 Oct 31, 2012
Bye wrote:
<quoted text>It is definitely time for him to go! He is as corrupt as they come, but then again, Murray's whole judicial system is corrupt.
And unfortunately he is running unopposed. Six more years of winter.....I mean weak prosecution.
MSU

Paducah, KY

#114 Oct 31, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
And unfortunately he is running unopposed. Six more years of winter.....I mean weak prosecution.
I agree. Weak and vindictive. You is very inconsistent. Is there a write in candidate?
Sad

Hopkinsville, KY

#115 Nov 6, 2012
Sad that no one is running against him.
Rumors

Hopkinsville, KY

#116 Nov 6, 2012
What's the word on the walker case?
DITTO

Hickory, KY

#117 Nov 10, 2012
yea wrote:
well let me tell u something my daughter was sodomized by a pervert at the age of 5 she didnt come out with it till she was 10 he said cause she waited that he couldnt prosecute wtf!!!!!!!!!!
He totally supports pedophiles! Same thing happened with my daughter and 2 others. He started out with an offer of 99 yrs. and by the time it was all said and done the douche bag gave him 14 yrs. With good time that is 12 yrs total and only 3.9 yrs for each victim. WTF is right. Fuck Mark

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary deleted all emails from her server 6 min MSU student 39
Ted Cruz 37 min MSU Grad 27
Kim Kimbell-Burkeen? 1 hr Swat 5
Any places hiring? 2 hr hal 8
RESEARCH PARTICIPANTS NEEDED ONLY 5 Minutes 3 hr Mark 7
Hair Bar 3 hr NLA 20
their at it again 4 hr Cough it up 5
Get a city sticker ticket this week? Mon Mowdaddy 39
Murray Dating
Find my Match