Mark Blakenship
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ang

Cunningham, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Would someone please run his fat ass out of town?
The one

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Great guy. No.
Agree

Paducah, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2012
He seems to be very vindictive toward this Walker case. There was an acquittal and now he is going after on other charges. If they were very serious, why didn't he file them to begin with in September of last year with the other charges.
The one

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2012
You have to ask that question? He did it in case he was acquitted.
Smh

Cunningham, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2012
Agree wrote:
He seems to be very vindictive toward this Walker case. There was an acquittal and now he is going after on other charges. If they were very serious, why didn't he file them to begin with in September of last year with the other charges.
Agree, this has become harassment towards Walker.
So Sorry

Mayfield, KY

#6 Aug 13, 2012
It has been so long since the fire..Rather he was guilty or not,I'm sure he did not mean to kill anyone....I think the charges should be dropped after this long..He has a family and I'm sure if he did do it,he has relived it a thousand times..How many years must this go on...I'm sorry a life was taken and sorry for the family...But the family should try to forgive...Dragging it on like this has to be hard for everyone involved..
justice

Murray, KY

#7 Aug 13, 2012
You go Mark, keep it up!! Why would a man write letters, accusing others, if he had nothing to do with the fire? Hopefully they will find a smarter jury!
Omg

Cunningham, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2012
justice wrote:
You go Mark, keep it up!! Why would a man write letters, accusing others, if he had nothing to do with the fire? Hopefully they will find a smarter jury!
Hopefully you won't be on it. It was over 12 years ago, he was found not guilty on all charges, stop harassing the man. Why do young people do any of the foolish things they do (including you)? Because they are young and foolish. Blakenship isn't doing this because he feels an injustice was done (get real), he's pissed because he lost!
just me

Norwalk, CT

#9 Aug 13, 2012
The jury has spoken, right or wrong. The course of law has been followed,to keep on and on with this B.S. is a waste of taxpayers money as well as an insult to justice from another dumb ass trying to get re-elected when his term is up. Smart NO
yea

Murray, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2012
well let me tell u something my daughter was sodomized by a pervert at the age of 5 she didnt come out with it till she was 10 he said cause she waited that he couldnt prosecute wtf!!!!!!!!!!
Typical

Henderson, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2012
justice wrote:
So a jury finds walker not guilty after they hear 5 to 6 days of prosecution. The defense puts only one witness on and the acquit. Your response is that there was a stupid jury. Wow. At this point Mark is being vindictive.
curious

Two Harbors, MN

#12 Aug 13, 2012
yea wrote:
well let me tell u something my daughter was sodomized by a pervert at the age of 5 she didnt come out with it till she was 10 he said cause she waited that he couldnt prosecute wtf!!!!!!!!!!
Go talk to the county attorney! They will prosecute!!!! Promise, it's not too late to get the person away!
Angie

Cunningham, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2012
I hope this judge dismisses this, people really need to move on!
Sadie

Springfield, MO

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Mr Walker and his family has been put thru enough, he was found not GUILTY. Mr Blakenship move on to something else.Our Judical system is bad enough without you making it worse.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 13, 2012
Typical wrote:
<quoted text>So a jury finds walker not guilty after they hear 5 to 6 days of prosecution. The defense puts only one witness on and the acquit. Your response is that there was a stupid jury. Wow. At this point Mark is being vindictive.
If Walker was smart he'd file harassment charges against the state. This is nothing but vengeance. He's been found not guilty by a jury of his peers, it's time for the state to tuck tail, run and accept their defeat This is a total waste !!!
Angie

Cunningham, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2012
Illinois gal wrote:
<quoted text>
If Walker was smart he'd file harassment charges against the state. This is nothing but vengeance. He's been found not guilty by a jury of his peers, it's time for the state to tuck tail, run and accept their defeat This is a total waste !!!
You are exactly right. Blakenship should put this much effort into going after the drug dealers and leave this man and his family alone.
wrong

Murray, KY

#17 Aug 13, 2012
This guy was found "Not guilty" by a jury of his peers.....http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Mel_Ignatow

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>You are exactly right. Blakenship should put this much effort into going after the drug dealers and leave this man and his family alone.
Agree 100%!!!!!!
clever girl

Murray, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2012
A grand jury of 12 are the ones who returned the indictments. 12 people in this community believe there is enough evidence of a crime to take this case forward.

Prosecutors prosecute the cases which have indictments returned.

This is not harassment. You who believe it is should educate yourselves on the legal system, this case and the definition of harassment.
Skip Bayless

Owensboro, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2012
clever girl wrote:
A grand jury of 12 are the ones who returned the indictments. 12 people in this community believe there is enough evidence of a crime to take this case forward.

Prosecutors prosecute the cases which have indictments returned.

This is not harassment. You who believe it is should educate yourselves on the legal system, this case and the definition of harassment.
exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
too many lying chicks 35 min ash 4
immature "men"? 39 min dannygirl 4
breastfeeding in public (wpsd question) 1 hr grow up 1
Tap 216 4 hr tom tom 2
Lot where pockets was 4 hr tom tom 10
Juice 5 hr shine 2
lot in front of holmes 7 hr Please 3
More from around the web

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE