Paul

Murray, KY

#22 Feb 4, 2013
I pray somebody licks the living shit out of Adam Lanza for killing all them boys and girls.
sawyer

Clifty, KY

#23 Feb 4, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened? A crazy guy shot his way in, killed several school personnel, killed a whole roomful of 5 & 6 year-olds, then killed himself. Did I miss something?
And you believe that the Benghazi attack was caused by a bunch of protestors who were among the dozen people who had clicked on an obscure video? And that Slick didn't have sex with "that woman"?
I'm just saying that the news media and the administration officials don't always tell us the truth about what is happening in our world and since I was not at the scene I can't say what happened and neither can you.
The reports from the Sandy Hook incident were all over the map and many, many of them were inaccurate. However, if you want to believe everything that comes across the airwaves from them it's within your rights to do so.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Independent is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Oh the factuality of the last word in it, an accurate reference to your prattle.
If it's just prattle, why does it bother you? No need to answer. It was a rhetorical question

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Feb 9, 2013
no one. It was a staged conspiracy
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#26 Feb 10, 2013
sawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe that the Benghazi attack was caused by a bunch of protestors who were among the dozen people who had clicked on an obscure video? And that Slick didn't have sex with "that woman"?
I'm just saying that the news media and the administration officials don't always tell us the truth about what is happening in our world and since I was not at the scene I can't say what happened and neither can you.
The reports from the Sandy Hook incident were all over the map and many, many of them were inaccurate. However, if you want to believe everything that comes across the airwaves from them it's within your rights to do so.
Hey Ace, if you think something different happened, please provide proof of that. Otherwise, you just sound like a complete nut.
sawyer

Owensboro, KY

#27 Feb 10, 2013
Indie, I'll type it again, slowly this time....
You have no "proof" of anything and neither do I, just words printed or spoken by people telling you what they want to believe. I grew up in an age where education included the ability to think critically and question---not sit in front of a screen and slurp up everything thrown out by the media. If you honestly believe what some journalist or government representative is telling you is "proof" of anything, I feel sorry for you. It is perfectly legal for the government to lie to you---the trouble starts when you lie to the government.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#28 Feb 10, 2013
sawyer wrote:
Indie, I'll type it again, slowly this time....
You have no "proof" of anything and neither do I, just words printed or spoken by people telling you what they want to believe. I grew up in an age where education included the ability to think critically and question---not sit in front of a screen and slurp up everything thrown out by the media. If you honestly believe what some journalist or government representative is telling you is "proof" of anything, I feel sorry for you. It is perfectly legal for the government to lie to you---the trouble starts when you lie to the government.
I agree with some of your sentiments. In this case, I see no reason to doubt the official story. It is what it is and there hasn't been a shred of evidence to contradict it.
believeme

Mayfield, KY

#29 May 9, 2014
Shooter...you need to open your eyes...Sandy Hook WAS a FALSE FLAG OPERATION! There is PLENTY of evidence to support this! The Social Security Death Index states that Adam Lanza died on the day before the shooting! most Americans swallow all the BS that the US Media shoves down their throats!
Shooter wrote:
One person, Adam Lanza. No gov. conspiracy. Just one ill person with a gun. The person, not the gun, was responsible.
Amen

Hardin, KY

#30 May 11, 2014
believeme wrote:
<quoted text>Shooter...you need to open your eyes...Sandy Hook WAS a FALSE FLAG OPERATION! There is PLENTY of evidence to support this! The Social Security Death Index states that Adam Lanza died on the day before the shooting! most Americans swallow all the BS that the US Media shoves down their throats!
It was all the government. Do your research people. People that were interviewed were actors. Kids that "died" were seen days after the shooting. Pages that were made were made before the shooting ever happened. There is a lot more but in not going to sit here and type it all. Instead of asking about it on hear take the time to look into it. Conspiracies are real as is the Illuminati.
get over it

United States

#31 May 11, 2014
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
It was all the government. Do your research people. People that were interviewed were actors. Kids that "died" were seen days after the shooting. Pages that were made were made before the shooting ever happened. There is a lot more but in not going to sit here and type it all. Instead of asking about it on hear take the time to look into it. Conspiracies are real as is the Illuminati.
Show me proof.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#33 May 11, 2014
There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, but we are talking loony toons on this one. Try going back to L.H. Oswald. At least there you will have something of substance to work with.
Crazy

Kirksey, KY

#34 May 11, 2014
I research it quite a bit when it first happen and kept up with the stories about it. It seem the most appealing story was that it was some sort of way the government was trying to address gun control. I don't really know this to be 100% fact but there are some things that make the news report skeptical.

Location hidden

#35 May 12, 2014
Crazy wrote:
I research it quite a bit when it first happen and kept up with the stories about it. It seem the most appealing story was that it was some sort of way the government was trying to address gun control. I don't really know this to be 100% fact but there are some things that make the news report skeptical.
Yeah, that video of him shooting his way through the front door had to be faked. And all those eye witnesses, they had to be government plants. What other explanation could there be?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#36 May 27, 2014
Bruhs, have you ever noticed that adam lanza and they guy who did the Aurora shooting look exactly the same
eyewitness

Mayfield, KY

#37 May 29, 2014
Not sure about that, but my dog could have done a better job of photoshopping someone's picture into the person they named Adam Lanza. That photo is obviously not real.

True story, and its easily looked up: same person in Sandy Hook and Boston marathon interviews. They didn't even try to hide that well. I don't know what happened in these towns, but something is not right.
Liam

Colorado Springs, CO

#38 Jun 12, 2014
Glory wrote:
What is pathetic is that all of you are so ignorant to believe that anyone in our country would kill babies to take your guns. If they wanted your guns dumbass they would take them. They don't need to kill babies to do it. I have not heard one person say "we want to take all guns away from the American people. There is a word that Americans have forgotten ' COMPROMISE". How can we ever fix problems with out a compromise. Don't you agree that we as a country need to find a solution to this problem. You say that the crimanals will have the guns and not the public. It's not the crimanals that are killing our babies. It's upper class white males that are shooting everyone. Don't we need a solution. Having stricter registration is going to hurt you or anyone else. All I can say is if it were your children or your family being massacered you would want the problem fixed.
It really has nothing to do with guns its about rights if the government decides they can restrict or abolish a constitutional right what stops them from doing the same thing to our other rights ie free speech freedom of religion. Gun control is a slippery slope
Liam

Colorado Springs, CO

#39 Jun 12, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with some of your sentiments. In this case, I see no reason to doubt the official story. It is what it is and there hasn't been a shred of evidence to contradict it.
There also hasn't been a shred of evidence to prove it either

Location hidden

#40 Jun 13, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
There also hasn't been a shred of evidence to prove it either
Yeah, all that video tape, eye witnesses, the dead bodies, the guns, the bullets, the dead mother shot by the same guns and bullets..........that's not evidence at all. What could the authorities be thinking?
better answer

United States

#41 Jun 13, 2014
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe what your saying? Show proof... you have none.
Unbelievable

United States

#42 Jun 17, 2014
VinnyMB wrote:
no one. It was a staged conspiracy
I believe you! The very first day they showed the pics of the children who had been killed, I said to myself that they looked like models. Did you see the video of the interview of one of the "fathers"? He was smiling and laughing before he realized the camera was rolling. Then he took a deep breath and began his interview looking all sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grace baptist church (Feb '13) 16 min Calling it 51
Flash of News (Aug '13) 2 hr Brenda reed 4,556
Dr. Allen 2 hr pissed off 17
Mary's kitchen what do you think of it? (Feb '14) 4 hr Larry 89
9 second 1/4 mile and 220 plus top speed 6 hr Optimus 1
Tab, Where is that 420,000 gallons of water? A... 8 hr Anonymous Keyboar... 115
Steve Calhoun ? (Feb '11) 9 hr Cheesehead 19
Murray Dating
Find my Match

Murray Jobs