First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Matt

Benton, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2011
Does anybody know why it shut down this time. And I also heard it's going to open again under yet another name. What gives.
silly

White Plains, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2011
Looks like china buffet coming back. I saw them putting up the sign last night. I heard with new owners
how it is

Brownsville, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2011
All I know is before they closed half the selection of food was cut out. The service became very crappy too.
The Doctor

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2011
Who cares. We have August Moon.
Intheknow

Murray, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2011
The Doctor wrote:
Who cares. We have August Moon.
Whoop-ty-fricking-doo!

August Moon sucks
oldchineseprover b

Murray, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2011
Intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoop-ty-fricking-doo!
August Moon sucks
they all do. all the meat is of questional origin.
Anonymous

Toledo, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2011
Intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>Whoop-ty-fricking-doo!

August Moon sucks
Haha that was funny

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 30, 2011
how it is wrote:
All I know is before they closed half the selection of food was cut out. The service became very crappy too.
The service was already crappy! I would order a drink, and the waitress would scream it back to the kitchen from our table. I could have done that!
Look Here

Benton, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2011
Anybody that wants to eat there, go ahead. We are not going to say I told you so. We are not going to tell you why they have shut down and reopened several times. We are not going to tell you why the new owners are always the same people. We will let the 12 people who eat there tell you why not to eat there.
hoss

Earlington, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2011
My sister who really likes Chinese food ordered out from there the other night and said it was really bad. Food was soggy and didn't taste right
Msu

Murray, KY

#11 Nov 30, 2011
We get the runs when we have eat there. How do you stay in business when all you do is bad.
honest one

Murray, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2011
I have eaten there many times and most everything I have eaten was good.so stop running it down .and just be honest..
Retired Teacher

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2011
I had eaten there a few times before it closed and thought the food was pretty good. I've been in once since it reopened and got a buffet "to go"; the food was not as good as before.
duh

Murray, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2011
honest one wrote:
I have eaten there many times and most everything I have eaten was good.so stop running it down .and just be honest..
It was good till it turnd into Kings. maybe it will be better now.
Boo

Murray, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Naw. Its still disgusting food
Local

Sedalia, KY

#16 Dec 1, 2011
Like any buffet place if it's busy the foods fresh if not they let it sit as long as they can before they throw it out. I use to love the food they had a great sushi bar and lots of selection stuffed mushrooms calamari crab ect. When I first started to go it was great but the last half a yr or so it's when down hill foods not fresh almost always empty I hope the change brings back the old so to say!! Reopen the sushi bar and habatchi grill and bring back the stuffed mushrooms please!!
Boo

Murray, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Yea. Bring back some disgusting nasty food.
duh

Murray, KY

#18 Dec 2, 2011
Boo wrote:
Yea. Bring back some disgusting nasty food.
crawell back under your rock, your nastyness is showing!
Nick

Murray, KY

#19 Dec 2, 2011
duh wrote:
<quoted text>crawell back under your rock, your nastyness is showing!
Crawell?
Larry

Benton, KY

#20 Dec 2, 2011
Theres got to be a reason why it closes so much. They serve food, so it's got to be bad food. I guess the main reason we don't eat Chinese is because they recycle the uneaten good off plates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get WPSD to air story about Heather Mathews bul... 1 hr Long dong duck 26
the rapture 1 hr Master Blaster 7
Grrr 1 hr Lickalotoftwat 11
Baldys pizza pays employees cash,and dont take ... 1 hr Big Fan 19
poetry 2 hr Laura 1
Beer 5 hr Deaton 5
Hucks at the north end of town 8 hr The Real Heather ... 27

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance