BANK bigger

Palatine, IL

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Hi there USA and Canadian citizens!!!!!

Seriously, If you ARE in need of a better pay... HERE is your chance to do something about it. this is an Online Program that works! email me at [email protected]
Hakin Salami

Murray, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2013
So reply to your email, then what? Send you how much $$ to start the paper work? Why don't you get a real job that doesn't involve sitting in a Internet cafe trying to get people to send you money?
Awesome

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Take yourself back to your country and join the rest of the telemarketers!
Gold and Silver

Murray, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2013
Saving you're ass off.

Then investing all you can

That's the only way to get ahead.

Class dismissed.
BANK bigger

Palatine, IL

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Hakin Salami wrote:
So reply to your email, then what? Send you how much $$ to start the paper work? Why don't you get a real job that doesn't involve sitting in a Internet cafe trying to get people to send you money?
Hello!
No scam involved! I wouldn't advertise this if I thought it wasn't a legit business. Yes there is a $40.00 admissions fee.

basically it's posting on fb, twitter, Instagram , and anywhere you can place an ad.. We provide you with a list of places to post and a list of ads to promote. Every time you get a referral it's $85.00 If you do 1 a day that 85.00 x 5 days a week is $425.00 a week. you get paid depending on how much WORK you put in. This is for serious people only...
Gold and Silver

Murray, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2013
BANK bigger wrote:
<quoted text> Hello!
No scam involved! I wouldn't advertise this if I thought it wasn't a legit business. Yes there is a $40.00 admissions fee.
basically it's posting on fb, twitter, Instagram , and anywhere you can place an ad.. We provide you with a list of places to post and a list of ads to promote. Every time you get a referral it's $85.00 If you do 1 a day that 85.00 x 5 days a week is $425.00 a week. you get paid depending on how much WORK you put in. This is for serious people only...

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public.

Class dismissed
Hakin Salami

Murray, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Hahahaha.. I knew it, just send me $40.00 and only thing I get is a lesson on not to give someone you don't know $40.00.. I'm sure people send you $40 all the time and you just change your email address or block my email from sending to you.. Either way, your name for your email says it all.. The only legit business your kind have in the states are gas stations and hotels.. So how much money did you take from hard working Americans today with no promise of any kind of return? Or a promise that they will ever hear from you again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Library? 19 min Shallow Pockets 9
Eric Young (Feb '14) 1 hr Murrayman 17
Grandparent rights (Feb '16) 6 hr non-descript 41
Creek parking lot off 94 11 hr Dale 45
Why do fat women take selfies from above? 11 hr over it 16
pella in murray and overtime 12 hr Manderson23 6
Mai Beasley 12 hr over it 7

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance