HEDIED4U2

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2012
Thank you Jesus for your love and kindness and mercy. Thank you for all of the things that I take for granted, like being able to type on this keyboard!I hope and pray that all of my friends and loved ones will come to know how amazing you are! Forgive me of my sins and my trangressions. I love you! To all who just read this, you just said a prayer with me. At the end of the day, the week, the month,and when time is no more, "HE" still is!
Mark

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2012
HEDIED4U2 wrote:
Thank you Jesus for your love and kindness and mercy. Thank you for all of the things that I take for granted, like being able to type on this keyboard!I hope and pray that all of my friends and loved ones will come to know how amazing you are! Forgive me of my sins and my trangressions. I love you! To all who just read this, you just said a prayer with me. At the end of the day, the week, the month,and when time is no more, "HE" still is!
Praise Jesus!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we need this in KY 41 min Tony Baloney 4
question about my son 42 min Stetson 15
you can tell when Hillary is lying 1 hr Anonymous Keyboar... 35
8 second 1/4 street legal 3 hr AMS Alpha 12 GTR 7
Israel Copley back in jail? 3 hr deadbeat dad 2
Amber? (Nov '14) 4 hr vigilant 21
New Restaurant 5 hr Unfortuntely 24
More from around the web

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE