why do blk men beat and cheat on their women?

Posted in the Murray Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 84 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WTH

Loganville, GA

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Just curious but is this some kind of thing with all blk men????? I have friends who date n r with blk men. Its acceptiable and the women belive they deserve it. WTH!
idc

Europe

#2 Jun 30, 2012
WTH wrote:
Just curious but is this some kind of thing with all blk men????? I have friends who date n r with blk men. Its acceptiable and the women belive they deserve it. WTH!
My man's black and he doesn't beat me or cheat on me
WTH

Loganville, GA

#3 Jun 30, 2012
Ur lucky. I have seen it with my own eyes. Choking, pulling hair, and punching her head. IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!Then runs to his other woman. They take him bck. He's not even all that at all! His friends know and think its ok. Why??
leza

Kuttawa, KY

#4 Jun 30, 2012
I'd say it's the women's fault that put up with that nonsense! One time of doing that to me and he'd be gone. If enough women don't tolerate it he'll see it's not acceptable. Jeez girls have some standards
behappy:)

Belton, KY

#5 Jun 30, 2012
Not just black men. I have many friends that are with white men and get beat on!
WTH

Loganville, GA

#6 Jun 30, 2012
I agree with Leza. I have told her many times she is giving women a bad rep and letting him and other men think its okay to do this. Its such a bad situation for the kids. I have known of white men to do this to but its mostly blk men. His friends even lie for him. I have caught it many times.''I heard him say i gotta keep my women n their place'' WOW! DO NOT LET MEN DO THIS!! Help those who can not help themselves. I will not stop trying or being there for my friends.
well

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Jun 30, 2012
WTH wrote:
I agree with Leza. I have told her many times she is giving women a bad rep and letting him and other men think its okay to do this. Its such a bad situation for the kids. I have known of white men to do this to but its mostly blk men. His friends even lie for him. I have caught it many times.''I heard him say i gotta keep my women n their place'' WOW! DO NOT LET MEN DO THIS!! Help those who can not help themselves. I will not stop trying or being there for my friends.
If you are speaking of black men beating on women, May I ask is your friend a white women. My black male friends have told me the reason they like white women is because they are submissive and they can treat them any way and white women accept it. Just letting you know most black women would "put a frying pan up side his head". LOL The difference between you white women and the black women. Most of these guys also have other women on the side. The sisters do not accept it once they find out. That is why you all end up with the brothers none of the black women want! And don't say this is racist because you started it when you ask a specific question about BLACK men. You white women need a class on how not to put up with the s---- LOL!!!! And the women my black friend date are lower class women with no self esteem so they can treat them that way. And hey, I am a white man who only dates black women. And I would never hit her or play on her. Go fiqure?
WTH

Loganville, GA

#8 Jun 30, 2012
My man is white and has never laid a hand on me. He knows if he did he would eat a baseball bat n his sleep lol but its strange to me this lifestyle that some people live. I just dont know what to do to help my friends cause they dont listen but im not giving up on them. Oh and as far as blk women and white women, u r wrong honey. I know a man who has 3 blk women. He doesnt beat them but they know about each other and are cool with it. They all have kids with him.....go figure......
well

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Jul 1, 2012
It seems as you took my post personal. If it is not happening to you why did you take it personal...I just posted what my black male friends do since your posting was about "black men who hit women." If your friend does not want to call the police or want to leave the relationship I think you should give up on them. Why should you live a stressful life because your friend want to get her a-----beat.

And the part about the "black man" with three baby mothers...well that is how they do it. My friends think it is a passage to manhood to have babies all over town. So what is your point in that? Duh?

You asked the question...this is the answer from my "black friend" who is seating here. WHITE WOMEN are submissive and take more S----- than black women. That is why your friend is a "White" women whom the "Black" man does not respect. You asked and that is my answer via my friend.She should call the police and call the relationship a bust.... Domestic Violence is no joke and against the law no matter what color people are. Best wishes to you and your friend.
Janet

Murray, KY

#10 Jul 1, 2012
not sure but u see lots with white women .must be because black women are skats
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Jul 1, 2012
Janet wrote:
not sure but u see lots with white women .must be because black women are skats
If you are white Janet you must be lower class. Because I would never let my daughter date some of the men you white women bring home. LOL The topic is why do "black men beat and cheat on their women." Both actions are negative relationship deal breakers...and if you are trying to brag that you "white" women can get a black man...well case in point to why they beat and cheat on you "white women". Have fun with the lower class dawgs that beat and cheat on you because my daughter would never bring one home! LOL yea you janet
TAKE CARE

Bellevue, WA

#12 Jul 1, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are speaking of black men beating on women, May I ask is your friend a white women. My black male friends have told me the reason they like white women is because they are submissive and they can treat them any way and white women accept it. Just letting you know most black women would "put a frying pan up side his head". LOL The difference between you white women and the black women. Most of these guys also have other women on the side. The sisters do not accept it once they find out. That is why you all end up with the brothers none of the black women want! And don't say this is racist because you started it when you ask a specific question about BLACK men. You white women need a class on how not to put up with the s---- LOL!!!! And the women my black friend date are lower class women with no self esteem so they can treat them that way. And hey, I am a white man who only dates black women. And I would never hit her or play on her. Go fiqure?
Yeah i feel u on that. Im a white woman married 2 a black man n i feel he treats me tha way he does is bc I used 2 let him get by wit it. Now i stand up 4 myself n dnt take no shit n he gets mad. Guess what? Oh well!!! If he dnt like it then he can leave.
WTH

Loganville, GA

#13 Jul 1, 2012
she is hispanic.......wow

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 1, 2012
WTH wrote:
Just curious but is this some kind of thing with all blk men????? I have friends who date n r with blk men. Its acceptiable and the women belive they deserve it. WTH!
They do it because their woman lets them get away with it. Period.
jerome

Edgewood, TX

#15 Jul 2, 2012
i alway beats my white women they owes it to me, my people waz a slave, so hell ya i be beatin then.
dosomething

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jul 2, 2012
WTH wrote:
she is hispanic.......wow
You made the post in reference to "black men who beat and cheat on their women" If it was not to become a racial thing why did you not just post why do "men beat and cheat on their women."

So she is a hispanic women who needs a bit of self esteem. People who need self esteem come in all races. And men who beat and cheat on their women do also.

If your friend will not leave or call the police why don't you call the police. If there are children than certainly you should report it to CPS if you are really that concerned. Because people who beat their partners sometimes kill them. Call the police and/or report it to CPS or APS.(you don't have to give your name).
Shi

Murray, KY

#17 Jul 2, 2012
its not jus black men it jus men period. some men still believe that they are in control of women and we are the weaker vessel so they can do what they want to us. But it really comes down to the woman i your man is gonna hit you and you let him an dstay in a relationship with him then its jus as much your fault as it is his.
big pimpin

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 2, 2012
WTH wrote:
Just curious but is this some kind of thing with all blk men????? I have friends who date n r with blk men. Its acceptiable and the women belive they deserve it. WTH!
because if a white women is with a spook in the first place, she is too stupid to know any different

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 4, 2012
jerome wrote:
i alway beats my white women they owes it to me, my people waz a slave, so hell ya i be beatin then.
White ppl owe you nothing. Pull your pants up where they belong & get an educstion. Stop using slavery as the reason your life is an epic fail. I'm sure you weren't even born when there were slaves so how exactly did slavery impact you & cause whitey to owe you something. I suppose you are one of those who thought Obama was gonna mail you a check each month & you'd be living high. Well guess what? All colors are living low unless you're the President, a member of Congress or some other wealthy person who could care less bout the rest of us. Your ancesters past should be waht makes you strong instead of what makes you a whiner.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20 Jul 4, 2012
*education
*what

Sorry bout the typos. Go head & let me have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops Everywhere! 12 min Rollin 27
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min ILoveitHere 151,556
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min maverick21 2,194
laura kirks 56 min wabt2know 3
Murray Ledger website 1 hr Lost reader 9
Flash of News (Aug '13) 5 hr From atlanta 3,669
meg medford watters 5 hr Foo-wee 7
wreck at 4th and chestnut 15 hr yup. 10
August Moon hostess Mon John 5
•••
•••
•••

Murray Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Murray News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Murray
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••