Calloway County Bus Driver Texting du...

Calloway County Bus Driver Texting during snow!!!

Posted in the Murray Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Well I see once again the powers that be have hidden this too. Any bus driver who is texting during a snow storm should have been fired but NOOOOOO its all hush hush. Several kids actually saw her doing this and I even called the Board Of Education but guess what... no call back, but that really doesnt surprise me. Makes me sick. She had better be glad she didnt have a wreck and hurt my child or there would have been hell to pay!!!!
Concerned

Murray, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Way bus number

Since: Feb 11

Princeton, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2011
Really?!?!? What could possibly be so important??? Texting while driving is illegal in Ky now!! You ahold keep calling the board office until u get to talk to someone!! I would be pissed! That is completely unacceptable!!
Shut up already

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2011
Ladybug4 wrote:
Really?!?!? What could possibly be so important??? Texting while driving is illegal in Ky now!! You ahold keep calling the board office until u get to talk to someone!! I would be pissed! That is completely unacceptable!!
PROVE it! If there was and there is not a problem it would have been handled. Is there proof or just a bunch of brat kids trying to get trouble started? I want to see pics or something. Kids are always on their phones taking pics and this one time all the kids had their phones neatly tucked in their bookbags while the mean ol bus driver was texting in her vote for ANTM.......no dont think so. Get over it the board does not return calls from backwood busy bodies. LOL

Princeton, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2011
Shut up already wrote:
<quoted text>PROVE it! If there was and there is not a problem it would have been handled. Is there proof or just a bunch of brat kids trying to get trouble started? I want to see pics or something. Kids are always on their phones taking pics and this one time all the kids had their phones neatly tucked in their bookbags while the mean ol bus driver was texting in her vote for ANTM.......no dont think so. Get over it the board does not return calls from backwood busy bodies. LOL
Why are you replying to me with attitude? I only asked if this really happened.
donna

Trenton, TN

#6 Feb 25, 2011
maybe "shut up already" is a bus driver.
zombie

Murray, KY

#8 Feb 25, 2011
If true, this is just a shame. Puts a bad name on the school, too.

Murray, KY

#9 Feb 25, 2011
Does this driver go to New Concord?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 25, 2011
Shut up already wrote:
<quoted text> PROVE it! If there was and there is not a problem it would have been handled. Is there proof or just a bunch of brat kids trying to get trouble started? I want to see pics or something. Kids are always on their phones taking pics and this one time all the kids had their phones neatly tucked in their bookbags while the mean ol bus driver was texting in her vote for ANTM.......no dont think so. Get over it the board does not return calls from backwood busy bodies. LOL
You dead brained idiot. NOT all kids are brats, some actually have a good head on their shoulders, unlike you. NOT every child is going to tell a lie just for the heck of it. If I am a backwoods busybody then so be it but at least I CARE!!!!!!!!
MeanOlBusdriver1

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2012
First of all if the driver was driving and texting...absolutly should be fired. Our radios leave much to be desired sometimes..especially in bad weather. I, and others have had to pull over and call, or in one case text the garage to get a message out. I say again, PULL OVER AND STOP, NOT DRIVING. And I agree not all kids are brats. Most are good kids. In the same vein..Not all drivers are responsable..but most are very caring responsable people. I like to think I am. My bus kids think so. I love them too, and would never do anything to intentionally put them in harms way. I will not do any finger pointing or name calling..We are in America and we all have our oppinion. Thanks...The Mean ol' Busdriver.
Really

Trenton, TN

#12 Oct 29, 2012
MeanOlBusdriver1 wrote:
First of all if the driver was driving and texting...absolutly should be fired. Our radios leave much to be desired sometimes..especially in bad weather. I, and others have had to pull over and call, or in one case text the garage to get a message out. I say again, PULL OVER AND STOP, NOT DRIVING. And I agree not all kids are brats. Most are good kids. In the same vein..Not all drivers are responsable..but most are very caring responsable people. I like to think I am. My bus kids think so. I love them too, and would never do anything to intentionally put them in harms way. I will not do any finger pointing or name calling..We are in America and we all have our oppinion. Thanks...The Mean ol' Busdriver.
You are almost 2 years behind. Keep up and pay attention.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 31, 2012
SuezQ wrote:
Does this driver go to New Concord?
I know this is a little late but you damn straight she goes out to New Concord, and yes she was texting ,and you can take that to the bank .
Independent

Calhoun, KY

#14 Oct 31, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> I know this is a little late but you damn straight she goes out to New Concord, and yes she was texting ,and you can take that to the bank .
Actually, you can't take it anywhere. You have no proof.
Kelly

Trenton, TN

#15 Nov 1, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text> I know this is a little late but you damn straight she goes out to New Concord, and yes she was texting ,and you can take that to the bank .
I am sure you observed this while your fat ass was choking down anther honey bun just prior to taking another hit from your meth pipe. Sign and affidavit indicating what you saw and defend this in court instead of making bullshit allegations. If you weren’t in such a hurry speeding to the food stamp office trying to get another free hand out you would have been more observant and realized that your fatass should keep your hands 10 and 2 on the steering wheel and pay attention to the road!
myob

United States

#16 Nov 1, 2012
An old thread... get a life people.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 1, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you can't take it anywhere. You have no proof.
Wrong answer on all accounts.!

Location hidden

#18 Nov 1, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you observed this while your fat ass was choking down anther honey bun just prior to taking another hit from your meth pipe. Sign and affidavit indicating what you saw and defend this in court instead of making bullshit allegations. If you weren’t in such a hurry speeding to the food stamp office trying to get another free hand out you would have been more observant and realized that your fatass should keep your hands 10 and 2 on the steering wheel and pay attention to the road!
And you my dear are an inbred!
Kelly

Trenton, TN

#19 Nov 1, 2012
kybluebell wrote:
<quoted text>
And you my dear are an inbred!
And you my dear are a fat double chinned Sloth that hasn’t been laid in years. If it weren’t for Every Ready batteries and cheap vibrators you wouldn’t have a sex life. Unfortunately, you on occasion breed and propagate our community with lifeforms which are destroying us little by little. Please crawl back into your cave and seal shut with a large explosion?
AMERICAN CITIZEN

Trenton, TN

#20 Nov 1, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
And you my dear are a fat double chinned Sloth that hasn’t been laid in years. If it weren’t for Every Ready batteries and cheap vibrators you wouldn’t have a sex life. Unfortunately, you on occasion breed and propagate our community with lifeforms which are destroying us little by little. Please crawl back into your cave and seal shut with a large explosion?
Rave on Kelly !!! Like your way of thinking .

Location hidden

#21 Nov 2, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved my point, you are an inbred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaci stubblifeld 1 hr Hard knocks 2
Calloway Middle School Princial singles out stu... (Aug '14) 3 hr Hellno 41
Trumpcare goes down bigly 10 hr TCHS Class of 2018 59
Samantha Turner 10 hr Truth 5
Baldys (Feb '15) 10 hr Tsirhc h susej 74
Elsewhere KY (Aug '16) 11 hr Cletus 55
I don't like you... 11 hr Greg 4
Rechelle Turner 12 hr c haddow 59

Murray Jobs

More from around the web