Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

i would like to know how a known criminal can get f%*ked up ,sleal a truck,crash it into a home where a family, including a 2 year old is sleeping and be charged with criminal mischief? maybe david harrington reads topix and will respond ! is our prosecuting attorney in bed with the drug business for cash or dope ? ask if you see him , he 's not taking phone calls !!! p.s. ahart wasn 't in jail long enough to sobor up!
myob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

not for you to decide! lots of people get by with crime. the home was not destroyed and no one was hurt. the truck was not even damaged. heard it all on scanner. was only a 10 45 NOT a 10 46.
lol

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Probably should have shot him as he was barreling towards the home
the judge

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Daivd Harrington is one of the best lawyers in town he is very honest and his word is like gold if he tells you something its the truth!'SO GET OFF OF DAIVD IS IS A FAIR MAN AND HONEST."
sunshine

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

not in my book,if two different people bring charges at the same time he should enter both cases and not make one go away.that should be up two a jury,he is not the jury.my case was made go away.i will never get over it,so so wrong.
victim

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

hom did ccso keep it out of the paper?
Heard Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

victim wrote:
i would like to know how a known criminal can get f%*ked up ,sleal a truck,crash it into a home where a family, including a 2 year old is sleeping and be charged with criminal mischief? maybe david harrington reads topix and will respond ! is our prosecuting attorney in bed with the drug business for cash or dope ? ask if you see him , he 's not taking phone calls !!! p.s. ahart wasn 't in jail long enough to sobor up!
If you morons would learn how the judicial system works you wouldn't make such stupid statements. The judge sets the bond according the new judicial standards. The CCSO does not keep things out of the paper. The paper contacts them about things happening but not on a daily basis.
Brad is an idiot

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Charges:

CRIMINAL MISCHIEF-3RD DEGREE
CRIMINAL MISCHIEF-2ND DEGREE
THEFT BY UNLAWFUL TAKING/DISP-AUTO
POSS CONT SUB-1ST DEGREE-1ST OFFENSE-DRUG UNSPECIFIED

www.jailbase.com
Judge Carroll

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

He knows the law.
hesanarc

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

victim wrote:
I imagine he started narcing on people and that's what got him out so quick. Just a thought
Bigdog

Two Harbors, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

myob wrote:
not for you to decide! lots of people get by with crime. the home was not destroyed and no one was hurt. the truck was not even damaged. heard it all on scanner. was only a 10 45 NOT a 10 46.
No he wasn't hurt,he was passed out in the truck when owners got to him.Smashed garage door in all the way to their car.Oh but no one was hurt so no big deal right? Guess if it had been the bedroom and killed a couple of people you'd still be defending that POS!!!
worried friend

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

where can i find this gentleman ?
Toliet paper

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Next time you see Brad and he starts to tell one of his lies slowly raise both hands in the air and keep them up, he'll know what it means.
Amberly Ahart

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Okay this is my dad yall were talkin about. Yes i understanld he has done some crazy stuff in his lif. The onmly reason he does this stuff is because ofy drugs. No he didnt nark anyone he yot bonded out of jail and went to rehab. Rehab didn5 work for him his brain is all jacked jup.
Anonymous

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

worried friend wrote:
where can i find this gentleman ?
you can find him in the calloway county jail. He will be there for a while.
Anonymous

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Toliet paper wrote:
Next time you see Brad and he starts to tell one of his lies slowly raise both hands in the air and keep them up, he'll know what it means.
anr for all of you talking about my dad eith fane names on here. Why font yall get a life and start putting yalls real names on stuff. Nobody is down to argie with someone when tthey dknt evenn knkw yiur name. Id appreciate it if yall kept my fathers name out of yalls mouth until be does something to you.. thanks and have a njce dayy
Old friend

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

victim wrote:
Please remember that during the May primary. He doesn't pursue cold check writers either. Perhaps a new county attorney will!
Old friend

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

the judge wrote:
Daivd Harrington is one of the best lawyers in town he is very honest and his word is like gold if he tells you something its the truth!'SO GET OFF OF DAIVD IS IS A FAIR MAN AND HONEST."
I just wish he would do his job. Fair maybe, lazy definitely!
Bla bla

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

David Harrington is scared to talk to the public. Heck, Law enforcement has to rely on a secratary with little to no law knowledge for advice because he is no where to be found. Ask any cop you know about when the last time David took their call!
Fedup

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Ive found his office and him to be a joke!He does as he pleases!Aint that right David?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Murray Forum right now

Search the Murray Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Straw Grasping Teabaggers 147,275
Food Stamp Benefits up 146% since 2007 40 min Anonymous Keyboard Tapper 19
cook out grill 42 min not from murray 25
Septic Tank Pumping (Oct '12) 2 hr timjohnson74656 14
The Truth about Israel 4 hr scirocco 220
Murray Voco 11 hr bob 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr Gfm 81,565
landlords to avoid? (Mar '13) 18 hr current tenant 44
Dr. Derek Morgan (Jun '12) Wed unknown 36
•••
•••
•••
•••