Heard somebody got shot.
BigDog

Two Harbors, MN

#2 Jul 19, 2012
It's Marshall,with an "a",and I think it was the wet vote that got killed
godless heathen

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Why don't you post on the Marshall Co. page? More likely to get answers there.
Concerned Citizen

Murray, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2012
I think you may be referring to Joe Baier, 1 a.m. was shot and killed. I await more details but that's all I know for now.
pro

Murray, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2012
just me

Murray, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2012
pro wrote:
http://www.westkentuckystar.co m/News/Local-Regional/Western- Kentucky/Marshall-County-Man-D ies-Apparently-After-Fight.asp x
wow, scarey...
Sierra Baier

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Okay, Mr. Concerned Citizen, he wana NOT shot and it wasn't around one o'clock in he morning either so before you go strutting your stuff on topic please get the facts! So, no, nobody got shot and it certainly wasn't "a wet vote" that got him killed. Thank you all for being somewhat appropriate, all I ask is that you get all the facts before you start posting false statements on here. Thank you. R.I.P dad.<3
Sympathetic

Hickory, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Sierra Baier wrote:
Okay, Mr. Concerned Citizen, he wana NOT shot and it wasn't around one o'clock in he morning either so before you go strutting your stuff on topic please get the facts! So, no, nobody got shot and it certainly wasn't "a wet vote" that got him killed. Thank you all for being somewhat appropriate, all I ask is that you get all the facts before you start posting false statements on here. Thank you. R.I.P dad.<3
My sympathy to you, Sierra, and your family. These type of threads can be hurtful to families and you can have it removed. God bless!
oooo
#9 Nov 6, 2012
joe baier died from being choked to death by jimmy filbeck...he was drunk and mouthed a comment about jimmy bieng a child molester(which he has been convicted of being a pedifiler)so yes he is dead....but neither family is worth two cents..they druggers and drinkers everyday
Sympathetic

Hickory, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2012
oooo wrote:
joe baier died from being choked to death by jimmy filbeck...he was drunk and mouthed a comment about jimmy bieng a child molester(which he has been convicted of being a pedifiler)so yes he is dead....but neither family is worth two cents..they druggers and drinkers everyday
Nobody deserves to die and the families still suffer-no matter what the loved one has done. Apparently, you can't show any respect for anyone else so you are not a very good person either! Love how everyone judges everyone on here and most of it is untrue anyway-it really is pathetic!
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 6, 2012
oooo wrote:
none of our families are worth two cents? Really? And please tell me exactly who in the hell you are to judge? Yes, my father did drink but I promise you it wasn't every day! And if you can sit there and say you haven't touched alcohol, something is wrong with you.. And atleast my dad didn't screw his own kids. So I suggest you get a life. K thanks. And the reason he called him a child molester is because 1. He is. And 2. Because p.o.s filbeck came out and started raising hell because my dad was fixing his saddle to ride his horse. Was he supposed to fix the saddle in the middle of the road? No, didn't think so. So I'd appreciate it if you got the facts before. K? Thanks! RIP dad!
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Sympathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody deserves to die and the families still suffer-no matter what the loved one has done. Apparently, you can't show any respect for anyone else so you are not a very good person either! Love how everyone judges everyone on here and most of it is untrue anyway-it really is pathetic!
thank you sooooo much. I fin it pathetic that people post really untrue things and then it makes the family sounds horrible! Thank you!!!
oooo
#13 Nov 7, 2012
sorry to say this man is dead..he was a good guy most of time...but yes he partied daily...check the tabs at the apple daily around 4...im the girl that was with him..then he would go home drunk after finding a ride cuz he couldnt drive...so yes my facts are correct...sorry u dont approve of what he did but no use lying bout it..he was a drunk and a cheat..he was sleeping with 3women from msu and go home to his wife and kids at night
Sympathetic

Hickory, KY

#14 Nov 7, 2012
oooo wrote:
sorry to say this man is dead..he was a good guy most of time...but yes he partied daily...check the tabs at the apple daily around 4...im the girl that was with him..then he would go home drunk after finding a ride cuz he couldnt drive...so yes my facts are correct...sorry u dont approve of what he did but no use lying bout it..he was a drunk and a cheat..he was sleeping with 3women from msu and go home to his wife and kids at night
And this needs to be posted on a public forum why??? I understand freedom of speech and all but how does this information help his family or the man who died? Just because it is true doesn't mean it belongs on Topix....guess it's more important for you to let everyone know what you know and be 'right' than to be a decent person. Have you heard of karma? I am sure you are still young but, trust me,if you live long enough the day will come when you will have something happen in your life that you are not proud of and then you will understand what compassion for others actually means.......
Sympathetic

Hickory, KY

#15 Nov 7, 2012
oooo wrote:
"....check the tabs at the apple daily around 4...im the girl that was with him". So, this makes you a good judge of morals how? Sounds like you were doing exactly what you are condemning him for......
oooo
#16 Nov 7, 2012
not condemning him or his family...and also not proud of even being with him..just saying for those who make him sound sooo innocent and great that he actually had a hidden life and lots of secrets that was a part of his death...regardless he nor anyone deserves to die at the hands of anyone..and i was there fighting for felbeck to die in prison or at the hands of joes brother...so see i did care
Sympathetic

Hickory, KY

#17 Nov 7, 2012
oooo wrote:
not condemning him or his family...and also not proud of even being with him..just saying for those who make him sound sooo innocent and great that he actually had a hidden life and lots of secrets that was a part of his death...regardless he nor anyone deserves to die at the hands of anyone..and i was there fighting for felbeck to die in prison or at the hands of joes brother...so see i did care
I re-read ALL the posts and don't see where anyone "makes him sound sooo innocent and great"-just posts that at first got the facts wrong, family that tried to tell what really happened and me, who NEVER said he was sooo great-just that his family doesn't deserve this....I just believe in compassion. So, since no one said he was innocent and great, I just don't see why exposing his "hidden life" is appropriate. And, I am glad to see that you do care. There are too many heartless people out there.
Anonymous

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
oooo wrote:
Number 1. He did not party daily. Yes, he went to the apple sometimes. But it was not everyday thank you. Trust me I lived with the man since I was born and I know he was no where near perfect, but he tried and whenever I needed him he was there.. Okay? Okay. He was the best father any girl could ask for.. And for two please tell me who you are, I mean really hiding behind a username "oooo" what's your real name if you were there "at the hands of joes brother"? And his "rides" he got from the apple were 99.9% of the time from his wife! And if he was "sleeping with 3 girls from MSU" how would you know unless you were one of them? And not in one of my posts did I "make him sound soooo innocent and great" and yeah he was a great man, but like I said far from perfect. And so are you!! And his "hidden life" and "secrets" weren't a part of his death. It was because some child molesting freak came and sat on top of him and strangled him until his life was gone. So like I said please get the REAL facts and not the ones you want to believe are real.. And like I said I would looooove to know your real name if you knew my dad sooo well and you were "at the hands of joes brother" thank you! Have a good night!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That Awful Voice 19 min truth hertz 18
Kansas Faces Reality 55 min antiteaparty 1
montana cunninghanm? ryan shcoppe? 2 hr Fa-Q morons 4
Home grown 10 hr Justsayin 3
Elsewhere KY (Aug '16) 17 hr U halfdead muthaf... 48
What did it cost to get your taxes done?? 19 hr wow 5
Billy Reed's wife 21 hr Skeeter 9

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance