Woman at hucks
Ummm

Hickory, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Has anyone else been in hucks and seen the employee that shakes real bad and walks fast ? Is she on drugs?
kaye

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Does she have long gray blonde hair and does she wear glasses?
Questions

Hickory, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Yes I think so real skinny works drive thru alot
kaye

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Cathy Goode is her name! She is racist and a dope head!
Happy

Murray, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Maybe that's why they all seem so rude there. Must be they are just going 90 miles an hour....
Person

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Hey I know her! I didn't know she was still around. Her daughter Mary and I used to be friends. In middle school I would often spend the night, but I didn't like it. Their house was nasty, Kathy always insulted me and talked about how much better her daughter was then me. They've constantly been a family that I feel weird about. At least the daughter got out of their and joined the military. She had an older brother that lived with them too but I don't know what happened to him. Anyway it wouldn't surprise me if she was on drugs. Probably always has been. That's just my opinion though.
luda

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2012
yea i know cathy and her whole family.they had they daughter in the military send them money to put a down payment on a trailer the owner messed up and financed them. they are behind payments but have horses and things they want . she is a nasty person as well as larry goode her husband. and there retarded son lives there also. they are realy the kind of people you want moving into your neighborhood. she also works at burger king in murray. her son and husband draw a retard check.
kaye

Ft Mitchell, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2012
luda wrote:
yea i know cathy and her whole family.they had they daughter in the military send them money to put a down payment on a trailer the owner messed up and financed them. they are behind payments but have horses and things they want . she is a nasty person as well as larry goode her husband. and there retarded son lives there also. they are realy the kind of people you want moving into your neighborhood. she also works at burger king in murray. her son and husband draw a retard check.
she is very raciest
bummer

Lombard, IL

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Great, they live in my neighborhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murray Complete Auto Care 2 hr Deeznuts 2
Dondre Jackson and Coral Bray 2 hr tom 1
Murray City Stickers - REGRESSIVE TAX - Unfair... 3 hr John 46
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr HOMEEE 644
Happily married 6 hr Frank 4
Old Copy Plus Building 7 hr Sheriff 2
Cam and Katie still together? 8 hr Jeb b 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages