Judge Carroll sentencing Oct 16th 1:3...

Judge Carroll sentencing Oct 16th 1:30 pm

Posted in the Murray Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Slobberin Rob

Murray, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Lets see what Judge Randy Hutchens does on Oct 16th at 1:30 pm in
District Court in Calloway Co. Does he put the hammer down on her or lose his next election for preferential treatment? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Lol

Mayfield, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Slobberin Rob wrote:
Lets see what Judge Randy Hutchens does on Oct 16th at 1:30 pm in
District Court in Calloway Co. Does he put the hammer down on her or lose his next election for preferential treatment? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Well, let's see, Randy Hutchens graduated Calloway County High 1976, as did Linda Avery. And we all know who she is. They are all friends, as well as every lawyer in Murray. The Carroll's own a long standing business in Murray. Hmm, I really don't see him hammering down on her.
From Murray

Mayfield, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
You're probably right!
truth

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Slobberin Rob wrote:
Lets see what Judge Randy Hutchens does on Oct 16th at 1:30 pm in
District Court in Calloway Co. Does he put the hammer down on her or lose his next election for preferential treatment? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
She hasn't had her preliminary hearing yet let alone trial. Sentencing comes after the trial or plea.
Slobberin Rob

Murray, KY

#6 Oct 7, 2012
Well lets all show for the hearing and see what happens.
From Murray

Mayfield, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>She hasn't had her preliminary hearing yet let alone trial. Sentencing comes after the trial or plea.
She pleaded guilty, she won't need a trial.
gt

Murray, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2012
From Murray wrote:
<quoted text>She pleaded guilty, she won't need a trial.
If she plead guilty then she will have to spend her 3 days in jail for a first offense DUI.
Slobberin Rob

Murray, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
She still has to show up on the date and time posted on this thread. Period.
From Murray

Mayfield, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Yeah, she will still have to go to court. I bet she gets rehab and probably nothing else.
ex

Murray, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Um, she's set for arraignment that day. Not sentencing. You should learn about the legal system and the differences between the two.
From Murray

Mayfield, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2012
ex wrote:
Um, she's set for arraignment that day. Not sentencing. You should learn about the legal system and the differences between the two.
Umm, nobody said anything about sentencing. If she refused the sobriety tests and confessed to the officer she was guilty, she won't need a trial. Maybe you should learn the difference.
ex

Murray, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2012
From Murray wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, nobody said anything about sentencing. If she refused the sobriety tests and confessed to the officer she was guilty, she won't need a trial. Maybe you should learn the difference.
Why don't you check out the title of this thread. Then learn judicial procedure.
Slobberin Rob

Murray, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2012
See everyone there. Mark your calendar.
one who knows

Owensboro, KY

#15 Oct 12, 2012
she isnt listed on the oct 16th docket? whats up with that?
TRUTH

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2012
one who knows wrote:
she isnt listed on the oct 16th docket? whats up with that?
The 16th is her arraignment date not sentencing. She will probably will be granted a continuance. If everybody shows they will be dissapointed.
one who knows

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2012
even arraignment dates are posted on the court docket,we all arent stupid!
one who knows

Owensboro, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2012
ha..they changed her date!
TRUTH

United States

#19 Oct 13, 2012
one who knows wrote:
even arraignment dates are posted on the court docket,we all arent stupid!
you haven't proved it yet
one who knows

Owensboro, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2012
look at the court docket!
No Balls

Cunningham, KY

#21 Oct 16, 2012
Judge Carroll receives 25.00 fine and time served.
I think I am reccomending Lampkins as a good atty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming to a neighborhood near You 20 min 2Independent 13
jay jenkins 1 hr possum face 6
Aaron Watson is he a sot 1 hr WPSD 1
Freedom Fest Activities 2 hr Hank Hill 4
Jack and Jenn 3 hr Maple 40
Bud Daves 4 hr pillman 1
Renting from Veach Properties (Mar '12) 8 hr Ex cop 13
More from around the web

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages