Beth Bradley- WPSD
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PLEASE

Waterloo, IA

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Can someone please tell this crazy bitch to shut up?? I can't stand watching the news anymore because its like she drinks every morning right before going on air.

She is always trying to make her co-anchors look ignorant, and the expressions she makes make her look like she has diarrhea. I feel bad for everyone else because they all have to keep her on topic!

Please, Beth Bradley- just report the news. Your personality is ruining your career!
Cleveland Steamer

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2010
I would so go down on her!!!
Rusty Trombone

Murray, KY

#3 Jul 30, 2010
I would so let her go down on me!!!
Seriously

Waterloo, IA

#4 Jul 30, 2010
Well, as long as you're concerned with the important matters at hand- that's all that one can ask. At least we know you watch the news on mute. That explains quite a bit.
Seriously

Waterloo, IA

#5 Jul 30, 2010
I should say that I agree. Beth is... less than entertaining. She is a huge distraction, as she finds it difficult to maintain a conversation with those around her without trying to make them look incompetent.

I feel bad for Mallory, as he always seems like he is waiting for one of the producers to slap her on the wrist and make her focus.

I don't know about her looking like she has "diarrhea", but she does make some odd faces when Mike talks.
Cleveland Steamer

White Plains, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2010
She does have VERBAL diarrhea.
Heard Enough

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2010
PLEASE wrote:
Can someone please tell this crazy bitch to shut up?? I can't stand watching the news anymore because its like she drinks every morning right before going on air.
She is always trying to make her co-anchors look ignorant, and the expressions she makes make her look like she has diarrhea. I feel bad for everyone else because they all have to keep her on topic!
Please, Beth Bradley- just report the news. Your personality is ruining your career!
I actually thinks she does a very good job. What is the matter did she turn you down for a date.
rolo

Monterey, TN

#8 Aug 1, 2010
she's not as pad as the Horbath that cant keep her hands still
Route 44

Murray, KY

#9 Aug 1, 2010
She is terrible. Awful. Bad. Horrendous.

Jackson, TN

#10 Aug 18, 2010
I bet she has a pierced belly button!!
walter

AOL

#11 Aug 18, 2010
she has a nice set of cans
Dr Phil

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2010
She is definitely a whiner. It is always too hot or cold or whatever for her.^ I think she has an increddible rack so I always forgive her !!^
sexy

Alamo, TN

#13 Aug 20, 2010
I would love to drill for her oil!!!!!!!!!!1
Route 44

Murray, KY

#14 Aug 21, 2010
Beth Bradley is a joke. WPSD cannot be taken seriously when it employs so-called newscasters such as her.
Yes yes

Murray, KY

#15 Aug 22, 2010
sexy wrote:
I would love to drill for her oil!!!!!!!!!!1
But what about Julie Collins? mmmmmmmmm
Forest Gump

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2010
Julie Collins can't read good.

Alamo, TN

#17 Aug 22, 2010
Yes yes wrote:
<quoted text>
But what about Julie Collins? mmmmmmmmm
I would sux both of their toes!!!!!!!!!!
Yellow Discipline

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Aug 23, 2010
Forest Gump wrote:
Julie Collins can't read good.
You look at Julie Collins and think about her reading skills. You really are a Gump.
Sure

Murray, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2010
Yellow Discipline wrote:
<quoted text> You look at Julie Collins and think about her reading skills. You really are a Gump.
Ya who cares. Hit the mute button and just soak in the view, man
Seriously

Waterloo, IA

#20 Aug 24, 2010
I think he was referencing the movie..

but, really- both have the literacy skills of a 4th grader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bikinis 15 min thanks 5
Imes (Tax and Spend) 18 min oh well 64
New to Murray 31 min duh 14
Jared Tabers (Oct '15) 59 min Rob 13
Murray council passes first read of ordinance o... 2 hr Yay 2
Trump tells the truth! 2 hr June Bug 21
Plan to get rid of the illegals. (Sep '15) 2 hr Calloway girl 24
billington 5 hr not yet 26

Murray Jobs

Personal Finance