United States

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Why do u care and who's asking?

Since: Mar 11

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2011
why wrote:
Why do u care and who's asking?
Why so defensive? Just a courious bystander in the community. Is she of the Stalls as Dereck?
why

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 16, 2011
If u mean derek then yes. Y u so curious about her and let's know ur name

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2011
why wrote:
If u mean derek then yes. Y u so curious about her and let's know ur name
listen you didnt use your name. And if know her very well u could figure out who this is cause im real close to her. I just wanted to know what kind of shit people would say about her. Honestly im proud nobody was willing. Tell me who you are and ill tell u who i am.
why

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2011
Well u aren't as close as I am cause I have same last name as she does
ha

Murray, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2011
karma8585 wrote:
<quoted text>listen you didnt use your name. And if know her very well u could figure out who this is cause im real close to her. I just wanted to know what kind of shit people would say about her. Honestly im proud nobody was willing. Tell me who you are and ill tell u who i am.
that's not a very good friend? so you must not be too close.
ha

Murray, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2011
basically you're waiting for someone to say something bad then defend her? yeah you're a great friend...not
why

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2011
Nicely said. Ha
why

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2011
So what happened 2 karma8585 ?

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2011
why wrote:
So what happened 2 karma8585 ?
i wasn't waiting for someone to talk bad, just wanted to see what kind of gossip was out there. So what happened to "why"? If you have the same last name then we are family. I have been with her threw thick and thin for 8 yrs. So who are u "why"?
ha

New Concord, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2011
karma8585 wrote:
<quoted text>i wasn't waiting for someone to talk bad, just wanted to see what kind of gossip was out there. So what happened to "why"? If you have the same last name then we are family. I have been with her threw thick and thin for 8 yrs. So who are u "why"?
nope. pretty sure you were you were just waiting for someone to say something bad then try and defend her. shitty friend? yes.

United States

#14 Mar 20, 2011
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
nope. pretty sure you were you were just waiting for someone to say something bad then try and defend her. shitty friend? yes.
im not even talkin to you so shut the f**k up besides im not just her friend. You should go back and read some more.
ha

New Concord, KY

#15 Mar 20, 2011
karma8585 wrote:
<quoted text>im not even talkin to you so shut the f**k up besides im not just her friend. You should go back and read some more.
I did. you said I'm real close to her. if you were educated you might have said we are very close. not im real close to her
why

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2011
Im here cousin so if uv only known her 4 8 yrs how can we b family and if u care 4 her so much then y start a topic about her then
ha

Murray, KY

#17 Mar 21, 2011
karma8585 wrote:
<quoted text>im not even talkin to you so shut the f**k up besides im not just her friend. You should go back and read some more.
face it. you're a terrible "friend" who has no life and starts shit. I dont think she'd like her name on here.

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2011
why wrote:
Im here cousin so if uv only known her 4 8 yrs how can we b family and if u care 4 her so much then y start a topic about her then
She was sittin next to me the hole time. Yall are stupid.
xtra

AOL

#19 Mar 25, 2011
well she should know better. people come on these topix and spew constant lies. They have a personal vendetta, then it only turns bad.
frderisa

AOL

#20 Mar 25, 2011
I agree. I have been going to the different topix and you can see people are posting nothing but slander just to discredit whoever they have a problem with, or are jealous of.
ha

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Mar 26, 2011
karma8585 wrote:
<quoted text>She was sittin next to me the hole time. Yall are stupid.
I doubt that or you would have said it earlier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ladys want to play 5 min Funtimes 1
Sirloin Stockade 2 hr Angel baby 74
Zero Confidence in 45 Part 1 2 hr proud cracker 30
Uses dope to buy young girls Aaron beard 2 hr Tony h 9
Lunatics Anonymous 2 hr BTW MYOB SMH 4
missing girl (Jul '13) 2 hr Tony h 11
Murray bull blowout and prayer 4 hr Cowboy 1

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance