DrizThaShh

Murray, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Parents who don't stay home with their kids, the majority of the time, are pieces of SHIT. It's ok to go out every now and then, but you shouldn't be gone, at a party or someone's house every weekend. It doesn't matter how your parents raised you, DO THE RIGHT THING.
yeeeep

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Especially parents that are always dumping their kids with whoever will take them...so sad :(

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 13, 2012
yeeeep wrote:
Especially parents that are always dumping their kids with whoever will take them...so sad :(
Bless those of you who take those kids into your home because without you they'd have no adult guidance.
true

Murray, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Very true post sad to see how many "parents" today are acting childish and immature. I don't care how old you are, once you decide to have a kid, it's YOUR responsibility. Shouldn't complain, take care of your kid. You made it.
todays news

Belton, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Not all parents are like that! If I take care of my kids and I am a good mom, it should be okay for me to go out on occasion and have a good time!! I very rarely leave my kids (maybe 1-2 every couple months). While I don't feel your post is about me directly, it does make me feel that I'm wrong for going out.:( I need time to feel like more than just a mom too!!:(
DrizThaShh
#6 Aug 16, 2012
todays news wrote:
Not all parents are like that! If I take care of my kids and I am a good mom, it should be okay for me to go out on occasion and have a good time!! I very rarely leave my kids (maybe 1-2 every couple months). While I don't feel your post is about me directly, it does make me feel that I'm wrong for going out.:( I need time to feel like more than just a mom too!!:(
it's ok to go out maybe once a month
Customie
#7 Aug 16, 2012
What irks me more are the parents who don't know how to control their child. Instead of disciplining their children when they bad mouth the parent, the parent just ignore it, like it's okay. "This is bullshit, mom! Why won't you get this for me?"

I've seen kids act like that out in the store. They'll be running around and cutting up, meanwhile the parents just continue shopping, like it's no big deal. Or they let them run around the store until it's time for them to check out instead of watching their children.

When I was little, my mom was able to take me, my sister, and my brother to the store, watch all of us, and shop, all at the same time.

Parents just don't know how to discipline their children these days. They don't know how to keep them in line. Spanking them is apparently illegal, and time out doesn't work, because they're sent to their rooms, where all their stuff is! Phone, computer, games, everything.

Seriously, if you want to send your child to time out now, it feels like you should say "Go play outside!" Kids think that being outside now is worse than being inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lilah snitchin azzz shults 1 hr curious 4
Thorntons heating and air new owners 2 hr West side guy 30
police stops 2 3 hr Love life 25
off duty police officer? 3 hr Love life 9
Jennifer Hicks 6 hr whatareyouhiding 2
Brittney Wolfee 6 hr Yea 2
Murray Fitness cente 9 hr Lilbrat15 4
Murray high basketball Fri Rob Cross 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance