Review: Vietnamese Cuisine

Review: Vietnamese Cuisine

Posted in the Murray Forum

hi there

Benton, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Vietnamese Cuisine is a great place to get authentic and home made Vietnamese food! They also have pool tables in the back! Great food and great people! Come check it out some time!
Buzz

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2013
I love the Pho but the last two times I went I couldn't get it. The first time they where out of the broth and then the next week the owner was away so it was buffet only. I basically go in begging them to take my money but they can't seem to offer what's on their menu consistently.
Adolph Jones

Calhoun, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2013
hi there wrote:
Vietnamese Cuisine is a great place to get authentic and home made Vietnamese food! They also have pool tables in the back! Great food and great people! Come check it out some time!
That's the review? You should write a column.
Tammy

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2013
I ate there once and got sick.
Tum Tum Happy Time

Murray, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
My tummy gets the equivalent of a happy ending when I eat there. I love the egg rolls. No seriously, I do.
You are What

Murray, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Dog and cat.

Nuff Said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dna 39 min The Bull 4
my posts don't show up 44 min The Bull 2
question for atheists 1 hr god 17
Confederate statue on court square 2 hr Historyforall 26
Nick alexander 3 hr westkyman17 4
Tab, please account for the revenue from ball t... (Nov '14) 3 hr westkyman17 51
wreck on 80 and airport road 3 hr westkyman17 2
Joe Lawrence 16 hr Reflection 43

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages