Next Last
Allie

Livingston, AL

#46 Nov 9, 2012
Worthless piece of sh*t is what she is.
Geeeetar

Owensboro, KY

#47 Mar 17, 2014
I think that anyone who takes time and effort to trash people via Internet forum, are all the way ignorant, cowards hiding behind their computer screen. Real people don't even run their mouth, they don't have time for running mouth if they're busting em! FURTHER MORE, I'm sure all of you have access to a mirror and should take a good look at yourselves before trashing other people. Obviously your insecurities and own issues brought you to the point of stepping on others so you might feel better about yourselves. Grow up all of you. I mean I would be embarrassed to know I had been on this joke of a website spreading gossip?? You really have time for this? LMAO.

PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, AND A LOT OF THEM. AND THEYRE VERY MUCH AWARE OF THAT. THE NEWBERRYS AND MARCUMS DONT NEED REMINDERS. Worry about fixing your sh#* and not about addressing their flaws. None of you are any better by ANY MEANS. Nor are they better than you. WHY NOT SPEND YOUR TIME TRYING TO GROW UP instead of being so childish. W

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murray bull blowout and prayer 24 min Rolling my eyes 7
Uses dope to buy young girls Aaron beard 1 hr BTW MYOB SMH 16
nick giglio 3 hr family 11
Sirloin Stockade 4 hr Jkilmo 81
#Metoo 4 hr Living in liberal... 2
Bow hunting 5 hr Murray bowhunter 3
Where to apply for Calloway Football Coach 6 hr the Real Trump 2

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance