truth teller

United States

#22 Aug 31, 2012
Whole family's useless, Nicole is married to the biggest sh** show in Murray, Megan is a crazy bitch and slutty ass baby sister Kelsey is fresh outta rehab. winners, let me tell ya.
Megan

Chicago, IL

#23 Aug 31, 2012
Haha that's funny my little sister isn't in rehab and has never been in rehab. And how exactly does being married to someone or bein a bitch make you useless??? That has got to be the dumbest thing I've heard yet. Nicole and I both have jobs and support our families what part of that is useless exactly? Are you sure you aren't the one with a useless family? The one thing we do know is you're a coward
Barb

Chicago, IL

#24 Aug 31, 2012
Do u people remember high school? None of the Newberry girls were shit. They were all trash then And still r now!!
Talk about something we don't know! LoL
Megan

United States

#25 Aug 31, 2012
How do you know anything about us or how we are pretty sure you are no one associated with us so you can keep it to yourself I haven't lived in Murray in years so I know you don't know shit about me and my sisters aren't trash either
Megz

United States

#26 Aug 31, 2012
I had to read all this.. Ik Megan very well & yeah she may be a bitch, but at least she isn't a fake like all you idiots ^^ do you really not have a life you have to hide behind a computer screen & talk shit about stuff that happened several years ago??. & can't even tell your real names punk a** bitches! Sorry to say Megan is doing 10 times better than you ever thought about, she isnt a fu*cking skank nor fat.. So maybe all you childish idiots needa grow up!
wow

Murray, KY

#27 Aug 31, 2012
If your doing so much better why do you keep checking here to see what people say? Apparently somebody has struck a nerve, truth hurts maybe?
Megan

United States

#28 Aug 31, 2012
I don't care what people say about me. Ya I can be a bitch but who can't be. Just leave my family out of it. You degrade people for what your own entertainment? You guys need to stop bein haters maybe there is some jealousy afloat why else would you trash talk someone like a coward behind a computer with a fake name? I don't know anyone who wouldn't defend themselves or their family have some respect
dont worry bout it

Two Harbors, MN

#30 Aug 31, 2012
you people are cracking me up.. i was good friends with megan in high school and played ball with both megan and nicole.. who gives a damn if they were bitches... they were sweet ass bitches if you actually gave them the time to show you. call me crazy, but i actually MISS megan and would love for her to come back and whoop some ass on all the people talkin shit about her..#got your back bitches!
hahahaha

Chanhassen, MN

#31 Aug 31, 2012
The only thing Megan's whooping is a double quarter pounder and large fries!
Megan

United States

#32 Aug 31, 2012
That's funny I don't even eat mcds or wherever that comes from fast food is gross. Hey don't worry about it look me up on fb we will get together next time I'm in Murray
Megz

United States

#33 Aug 31, 2012
I'm going with!!
Megan

United States

#34 Aug 31, 2012
Where you goin dear?
Tret

Sarasota, FL

#36 Sep 1, 2012
Lame ass. None of um are worth anything. Just hit the gas bitch an drive it right off a cliff
Shianne

United States

#37 Sep 1, 2012
Must be hitting nerves of some sort sweetheart! Your a p.o.s an a failure an so is your family. Nicole is with the druggie that got caught with dope an "daddy" bailed him out, REAL WINNER!!!!! What a piece of crap,
All the Newberry an Marcums think people owe them something, u are o so fuck*ng wrong,
Howie Feltersnatch

Chanhassen, MN

#39 Sep 5, 2012
Still a b!tch.
Shianne

United States

#41 Sep 5, 2012
Yep
Alexis Dennis

Belleville, NJ

#42 Oct 11, 2012
hey this is really random but i'm on here to find my fiance's ex-wife... Alex and I are soon to be married and I want to do it right. we have no idea how to get in contact with Megan without getting her family involved which I would like to avoid as per thier request. As far as we know she is remarried with a child which is marvelous all we need is proof of thir divorce if any of you know how i can obtain ths information PLEASE cotact e it would be greatly appreciated.
that guy

United States

#43 Oct 12, 2012
Ive always thought megan was hot..
girl

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#44 Oct 12, 2012
Alexis Dennis wrote:
hey this is really random but i'm on here to find my fiance's ex-wife... Alex and I are soon to be married and I want to do it right. we have no idea how to get in contact with Megan without getting her family involved which I would like to avoid as per thier request. As far as we know she is remarried with a child which is marvelous all we need is proof of thir divorce if any of you know how i can obtain ths information PLEASE cotact e it would be greatly appreciated.
Megan was divorced a long time ago from Brent. She does have a child but has never remarried.
yup

Williamsburg, KY

#45 Oct 13, 2012
Barb wrote:
Do u people remember high school? None of the Newberry girls were shit. They were all trash then And still r now!!
Talk about something we don't know! LoL
So true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 min jughead lewis Hargis 500
Billy D Crouse car lot employees? Cute guy ther... 5 min local 2
Marcellous Foster 4 hr Thats Right 2
Grace baptist church (Feb '13) 4 hr Just a guy 47
Dr. Allen 4 hr The ENT 16
Romney's 47% 4 hr 2Independent 12
Elisa Harris 4 hr forreal 5
MSU moving campus to Paducah 6 hr facts 15
Tab, Where is that 420,000 gallons of water? A... 18 hr No Way 109
Murray Dating
Find my Match

Murray Jobs

Murray People Search